How often? For those with a partner not into pee

Anyone can answer but this is probably targeted with those that have a spouse or significant other who does not share a pee fetish. 
How often would that person still engage in pee activities with you, and what do they include (if any at all?)

This last week my wife randomly wanted to pee her pants for me as part of a fun evening.  I wish I could say that happens a lot but maybe 2-3 times per year.    She never sees a problem with me just watching her pee if we’re both in the bathroom, or just stepping into the bath or shower naked and pee standing to let me watch.   There are definitely things she won’t do and I respect that but it does make me wonder if other non pee turned on partners will consistently engage or if it’s a once in a rare time occurrence?

• Like 1

My spouse used to like pee fetish, but few years ago she kind of lost interest in it (with no specific reason, as far as I know and she tells) and some other things. Since it happened, we maybe did something pee related like once or twice a year. I tried to ask for more often but with no results so I kind of gave up.

I am in a similar situation to you @Midwesttwindad24.  My wife is aware of my interest, but doesn’t enjoy it herself.   She indulges me from time to time - a few times a year.   Most recently she was feeling very randy and whilst we were enjoying sexual activity she asked what I wanted.  I said I would like her to pee somewhere other than the toilet.  A bit later on she needed to pee and went to the bathroom and sat on the side of the bath.   I got in the bath and got under her and had a great view as she opened up and started peeing.   I got up close and drank from the stream as well. That is a rarity and she doesn’t get why I like it.

However, the other day, she was in the garden, I was not with her and she decided to pee through her swimsuit whilst sat on a chair.  She told me afterwards and said that she had enjoyed it, so maybe there is hope yet......

• Love 1

My wife doesn’t seem interested at all so we’ve had no mutual pee fun. Luckily she’s very open about peeing when we’re out in the countryside so I frequently get to see her pulling he running shorts aside and peeing. Also we pee in the bathroom with each other present all the time. 

• Love 1