"Leah" Part 10 "Wet" Lovers: A Business Opportunity Brings Us Out of Quarantine.

"Leah" Part 10 "Wet" Lovers: A Business Opportunity Brings Us Out of Quarantine.

By Dr.P

Summary: We meet in the parking lot of a small shopping center, which is mostly shut down, because of the pandemic, so no public bathroom facilities are available. She is desperate to pee, after her long drive, during which she drank water, but did not stop to pee, because no bathrooms were open. I watch her pee, in our vehicles, and help her with cleanups, since she sprays a lot, and gets herself and the vehicles even wetter than she anticipated. We end up getting each other off, in my truck, in the middle of the day. [Although fictional, this story is based on some real events on a recent visit, by her.]

She calls me to tell me that we need to retrieve some tooling from storage, and take it to another location, where we may set it up again. She will drive down from her home in the desert, and meet me in the parking lot of a shopping center, near the freeway, well known to both of us, before going to the storage facility. I point out that the lot will probably be nearly empty, due to the lock-down resulting from the pandemic. She says that doesn't matter to her, as long as I will be there. I tell her that I am very glad to hear from her, and will be thrilled to see her again.

I park my truck in a somewhat secluded location, near the fence of the parking lot. Her SUV soon appears, and she parks beside me, with her passenger side adjacent to my driver's side. She rolls down the passenger side window of her truck, and says, quite loudly,

"I have to go really bad! I've been holding it for almost three hours, because I drank some water, in this heat, and there were no rest areas open, on the freeway!"

I get out of my truck, walk over to hers, and look at her through the open window. I see that she is wearing a dress, which she has already pulled all the way up, exposing her bare thighs and mons, above her slit, but I don't see any panties. She puts her hands between her upper thighs and presses them tightly together, trying desperately to hold her pee in, to keep from wetting herself, and the seat.

"Well there are no bathrooms open here, either! You can use the passenger side of my truck, near the fence! The door and fence will cover you from the side and front, and I'll block the view of anyone else, looking in your direction, from the back. And of course, I want to watch you do it on the pavement!" (Wicked grin.)

"I don't have enough time to get over there! I'll piss all over myself, if I try to walk that far! Open my door, quick! I'll use my own passenger side, and you can watch me all you want, and help block the view, if you stay in front of me!"

I open the door of her truck, forming a barrier, with my open door, so no one can see the area between our vehicles, at least from the front. She spreads her legs as she starts to climb across the central console of her vehicle, toward the passenger seat. As soon as she starts to move, I hear her loud hiss, "SSShShSSS!" as she begins to pee on the seat. She quickly spreads her lips with her fingers, trying to aim her stream at the floor of her truck, but she can't avoid spraying the seats, too. SitSpPCarSpray_Pvehicle4_1.thumb.png.859b8014b3880397d392e443a1a8d909.pngSitSpPCarSpray_Pvehicle4_2.thumb.png.fb66dc91d94f6b6d3c837fed5a69abfc.pngSitSpPCarSpray_Pvehicle4_5.thumb.png.12c31fd52774406c051d853edae9ee1b.png

She continues to move toward the passenger seat of her truck, while continuing to pee, since she can't stop. She finally gets her stream under control, and stops, when she has reached the passenger seat, in her vehicle. Looking at her driver's seat, now empty, I see her white cotton panties, crumpled, but apparently dry, in the middle of it, so I know she must have been aware of her situation, and preparing for this, for quite a while, as she drove.

Now sitting on the wet passenger seat of her truck, with her dress above her hips, facing outward, toward me, she says,

"I still have to go a lot more! Should I just do it sitting here?"

She demonstrates by spreading her lips with the fingers of one hand, spraying the air, and her left thigh, at first, to tease me, then relaxing, and letting it go downward, wetting the running board of her car, and the tarmac, but keeping her legs dry.

SitSpPCarBlkNySprayButtThiDrbls_PCar40_008.thumb.jpg.e3cdd5430b0e2ed38558789443d1a78f.jpgSitPCarLegsOpnNyPTSdSkUp_PCar33_bi5.jpg.c109b80070021cf303a76bb59cabc3aa.jpg

"Well, your bum is all wet, from sitting on that seat! Why don't you come over to my truck, and sit sideways on the driver's side? It will give you a dry spot to put your bum, while you pee. I even have a towel for you to sit on! I'll get in front of you to watch and cover you, so no one else will see."

"That sounds like a good plan! Thanks! You can watch me do it, and I'd like to have you cover me, while you watch me! I miss having you watch me, believe it or not!"

She stops peeing, and holds her dress up, which is still dry, as she scurries across the few feet separating our vehicles. I lay the towel on my driver's seat and running board. She sits on it, on the running board, fairly low, while I take a position facing her, potentially blocking the view of anyone looking toward our vehicles from the side, and giving me the best possible view of her slit and stream.

She catches my eyes, with a wicked grin, sitting on my towel, immediately spreads her lips with both hands, and begins spraying the tarmac and her left thigh with her hissing piss. (SSShShSSS) She continues this powerful spray for what seems like a long time, ten seconds, or more, before she changes position, now sitting up on the seat, spreading her lips with the fingers of one hand. Her stream begins to weaken, and finally stops, dribbling a few drops on the towel, under her bum.

SitSpPCarSprayThiWet_PCar34_bi6.thumb.jpg.0d7913af6a574ece00573cbd79e45637.jpgSitSpPCarLegWet517.thumb.jpg.f866c82cbf9495a0b1fb0401e1547e78.jpg

Sitting on the seat of my truck, she is at a perfect height for me to lick the pee dribbles from her slit and thighs, and I start to move forward, to do just that. She closes her legs to stop me, saying,

"Are you sure you want to do that? Aren't you afraid you'll get something from me? I've heard that pee can have the virus in it!"

"I've heard that, too. But the virus is everywhere, anyway. And we've both been isolating ourselves pretty thoroughly, for the past couple of months. We haven't had any symptoms, so we shouldn't be dangerous to each other. But you're right, licking you could still be very dangerous."

"I've really missed having you lick me, but I don't want to lose you!"

She opens her knees, which are still dry, squeezes my face between them, and pats my head, affectionately, then pushes my head away, and presses her legs together.

"And I've really missed licking you, after watching you in those incredibly sexy videos you've been sending me!"

She opens her lovely, very wet thighs a couple of inches apart, and takes my hand, pulling it forward, between them, allowing me to touch her wet slit, with my fingers. Knowing what we both want, she leans back across my driver's seat, resting on the central console, and spreads her legs, to give me access. I begin fingering her slit, soon finding her clit. She begins writhing and moaning with pleasure, and humping my hand. She suddenly squeezes my hand tightly between her thighs, as she cums, spraying a generous squirt of pee on my hand and arm, and wetting her thighs, which still have dribbles on them, from her prolonged previous peeing. She sighs with satisfaction, and relief, giving me a big smile.

"That was wonderful! I really needed that!"

"My god, your thighs are beautiful, and I love to see you spray them, like that! Incredibly sexy!"

"Glad you like me, and my legs, and my pee, so much! I can see I've got you excited!" I still have some pee, believe it or not! Want to watch me spray my legs?"

"I'd love to!"

She leans back as far as she can, and spreads her lips, with her legs together, to my surprise, and sprays a brief but powerful spurt, on the fronts of her thighs, all the way to her knees, and even sprinkles her calves, generously.

LegsWetSpPLyingDnA29-642793.jpg.9b74af1b81f0882453a406f89e2d5ff4.jpg

"How do you like that? I was going to do that on a video for you, but I couldn't do it easily at home, without making a mess. My legs are dripping wet, already, here, and it's just going on the ground, so it's more fun to show you, in person!"

"Love it! Very sexy! I wish I could lick your beautiful legs!"

"I'd love to have you do that, but you better not. Why don't you pull out your cock, put it between my legs, since they're all wet, anyway, so they should be nice and slippery. I'll see if I can take care of you, in another way, which will be safer, for both of us!"

"Oh, I'd love that!" I say, as I unzip my shorts.

I stand up, and first rub my cock on her wet calves, then put it between her smooth, wet thighs, just above her knees, while she continues to sit high on the driver's seat, of my truck. She squeezes her thighs together, gripping my cock, and begins moving them, as if she was riding a bicycle. It feels incredible, just as it did previously, when she took care of me, in this way. I soon spurt a huge load of my cum, all over her legs, with a groan of pure pleasure. My cum wets her thighs, to about halfway up, where she has them pressed tightly together, blocking it above that level, so it does not reach her slit.

"Sounds like you really liked that! You sure gave my legs a bath, but my slit didn't get wet, so I'm still safe from the plague!"

"Yes I did! Glad you kept your legs together! Your legs are very talented, as well as beautiful!"

"Glad you like them so much! As long as I can pee on them and move them, I can get you off! And it's quite safe, for both of us."

I grab the roll of t.p. that I carry in the truck, and begin wiping the pee and cum from her legs, and my cock, then finish wiping her with the towel she has been sitting on. I take the t.p. to her truck, and we work together, wiping her pee from the seats and the floor, then wiping everything down with hand sanitizer.

She picks her panties up, off of the driver's seat, and puts them back on, since they are mostly dry. I move closer to her, and begin caressing the backs of her legs, trying to hug her closer. She resists, momentarily, saying,

"I know you want to kiss my legs and my panties, because you always do that, after I pee, but you better wait until I wipe my legs with hand sanitizer, first! I don't want you to get a stray drop of my pee in your mouth, after we went to all of this trouble!"

She grabs a tissue, and the spray bottle, which she carries in her truck, and sprays and wipes her thighs, which had been wet with her pee, from her panties to her knees. She even reaches down, and wipes her calves, which I had wiped some dribbles from. She holds her dress up, in the front, and invites me,

"Now you can kiss me, all you want! You're very affectionate, and I like the way you love and kiss my legs!"

While she has her dress up, I hug and kiss her dry thighs, and her slit, through her thick, cotton panties. She giggles, grabs my ears, pulls my face in tighter to her panties, and ruffles my hair. I enjoy the faint fragrance of her pee and its pheromones, which I can smell on her damp slit, through her dry panties, as I hug and kiss her legs, which smell like hand sanitizer.

"I wear these thick cotton panties, in case I leak a little, when I'm driving, so the back of my dress doesn't get wet. I had to drink some water, this time, because it was so hot, so there was a real danger of that happening!"

Fortunately, neither her dress nor her panties are wet, so we can go on to the storage facility, without waiting for them to dry. We start talking about what we will be able to do with the tooling, and when we will be able to see each other again, in person.

"As you know, I tend to retain my water, in the daytime, especially when it's so hot. That's why I take my water pills in the daytime. But I've been getting up a lot, sometimes four or five times, at night, just to go, so you'd get to watch me more than usual. If we plan to stay together, overnight, you can come with me, whenever I have to go. And since you told me you have to get up to go at night, too, maybe we can do it together!"

"It tends to hiss and spray a lot more, when I go at night, as I showed you once, and I know you'd love that! It's been doing that even more than usual, lately. Sometimes I have to keep my legs together, when I go, so I don't wet the seat and the floor. And my legs get awfully wet! I was going to send you some pictures or videos, of me spraying my legs or the seat, but I'm usually too sleepy to set up for that, in the middle of the night."

"Oh, you bet I'd love to see all of that, and have us do it together, too! Let's get tested, so we can do everything we want to do, when we get together again, for a couple of days."

Dr. P.

• Love 1