I Can’t stop naughty peeing

I would like to thank everyone in this thread and on this website for creating a positive environment. You guys make me feel good and make me feel attractive while going through a rough time. I work out 3 days a week trying to be the most attractive version of myself and I still catch myself being down but then I come on here and im met with positive, supportive like minded people. Again I would like to thank everyone for making me feel attractive and for being so inclusive, it means a lot! 

Edited by hibillymayshear
grammer mistake
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Loveebugg54,

You have to try wetting your bed. I only discovered bedwetting several months ago. I have my bed fully protected. Laying in bed and soaking it with your own pee is the best feeling I ever had. I take it further as after I pee in bed I sleep in that wet bed. For me, the best feeling when your pee pools up and sloshes around as you move really turns me on. You really need to try it.

IMG_20200822_065806595.jpg

• Hot 2
On 9/3/2020 at 10:28 PM, Newtopeeing2 said:

Loveebugg54,

You have to try wetting your bed. I only discovered bedwetting several months ago. I have my bed fully protected. Laying in bed and soaking it with your own pee is the best feeling I ever had. I take it further as after I pee in bed I sleep in that wet bed. For me, the best feeling when your pee pools up and sloshes around as you move really turns me on. You really need to try it.

IMG_20200822_065806595.jpg

Wow looks like you had a good time !

@Loveebugg54, how about brazenly peeing on the living room carpet? I have done it before and the very brazen naughty wrongness of it adds to the thrill.

And I love true tales of girls pissing on the carpet.

You'd be more than welcome to piss on my living room carpet as long as you don't mind having me as an audience, lol.