I Can’t stop naughty peeing

1 hour ago, Loveebugg54 said:

After drinking water all day at work I got home and realized how full my bladder was . Holding it on the drive home put me in the mood for a naughty pee. It’s not often I’ll wet myself but when I got home I let some out and just didn’t want to stop. So finally I changed but continued to drink water. 

so shortly after I was so full again . I seen where I put my wet shorts and I went to them again and peed over them . Getting carried away my carpet got a little shower. After two naughty pees I may back in bed and watch other and read stories . I can again feel my bladder filling so quickly . It wasn’t long before I had to go again. 

this time I went into my closet which is big but also cluttered . I have a little bench in there I sat on . I sat back and began to pee. It started spraying down my wall making a puddle on my carpet . I had sooooo much pee this time and I couldn’t stop regardless the mess. Felt sooo good to just release a full stream of piss alll over my wall. I don’t want to stop ! 

where should I pee next ?? 

You can pee on me !! 😬

Wow! All of those sound super fun. Carpet peeing is definitely addictive once you start. I enjoy peeing in closets too, I like the idea of pissing somewhere that wouldn’t discovered for a while. Closets with carpet are extra naughty and fun. I’ve pissed a few full bladders into closets where I’ve lived over the years. I also sometimes make videos, you can find me on xtube under the same name. Maybe you should try moving some furniture and pissing underneath it next!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nycmarker said:

Wow! All of those sound super fun. Carpet peeing is definitely addictive once you start. I enjoy peeing in closets too, I like the idea of pissing somewhere that wouldn’t discovered for a while. Closets with carpet are extra naughty and fun. I’ve pissed a few full bladders into closets where I’ve lived over the years. I also sometimes make videos, you can find me on xtube under the same name. Maybe you should try moving some furniture and pissing underneath it next!

Oooo you sound great ! I’ve peed in my poor closet so many times. I have to go again so maybe that’ll be the spot again. My furnitures pretty heavy !

• Hot 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
1 hour ago, Loveebugg54 said:

Oooo you sound great ! I’ve peed in my poor closet so many times. I have to go again so maybe that’ll be the spot again. My furnitures pretty heavy !

You still have to go??

6 hours ago, Loveebugg54 said:

My next pee I went to the park and peed in the porta potty not exactly correctly . Made quite the mess for myself to clean , when I came home still had to pee so I finished in my closet on the carpet again. Guess I’m no longer using the toilet tonight !! What’s fun is I have videos of all my pee fun today . 

A question if you don’t mind me asking? Do you play with your self after you have a naughty pee ? 

maybe try marking some furniture a quick spray on a couch then a rug maybe coffee table close the toilet door and pee down the door open a drawer pass on some clothes

I'd love to see you record some and send it threw I have a kick account if your ever interested in sharing vids

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, Tingr16 said:

maybe try marking some furniture a quick spray on a couch then a rug maybe coffee table close the toilet door and pee down the door open a drawer pass on some clothes

I'd love to see you record some and send it threw I have a kick account if your ever interested in sharing vids

All good ideas! 😉 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

Interesting. I may be meeting up with a lady or 2 for some hotel marking fun. For the longest time ive wanted to piss in a naughty place with a girl. I have been hesitant because I dont know how a girl would respond if I asked her. Im thinking we can pee together on the carpet, against the wall, on the bed, on the furniture, etc. I would love to move a dresser out of the way and just spray my piss against the wall and carpet then move the dresser back. That would be so naughty. Having someone watch you pee in a naughty place and watching them do it just adds to the thrill! If I can ill try and get pics of the puddles and mess for you guys.

That’s really hot. Maybe you can also get a pic of the pee falling from her (if she doesn’t want to be in any pictures.)

• Agree 1
On 8/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, Loveebugg54 said:

All good ideas! 😉 

I might take a piss on my bedroom carpet tomorrow and post a pic in this forum or another forum. I have a carpet shampooer and I'm feeling naughty. It feels good to piss on the carpet, I want to do it with a girl some day. 

Edited by hibillymayshear
  • Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 12:49 AM, Loveebugg54 said:

Today again all I want to do is pee, I don’t feel like a big clean up so I’ve just been peeing little bits around the room . Some in the dresser , in a decorative basket , on the end of my bed , under my sink , finished spraying infront of the mirror in a glass cup I had. Drinking more water so I can go again 

Directly all over the mirror too, I suggest... 😜

• Cheeky 1