What are your pee fantasies?

Sharing a toilet with a really cute girl sat on top of my open legs, spraying my penis with her warm stream while we both pee into the water.

Having a cute girl hold and aim my penis while I have a really long pee into a toilet or urinal, shaking it off and then pulling the flush on me before I have the chance to do it myself.

Cuddling, both fully clothed but desperate, and just letting go and soaking each other in our warm piss.

I've only done the first two. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2022 at 9:37 AM, Allante said:

#1 would obviously be marrying a female that's also into peeing

Following that I would love to have a spare bedroom just for naughty pissing. cheap resale shop furniture to use as toilets, cheap carpet etc... and maybe some generic hooptie car to use as a toilet whenever and wherever need be. 

i would lovee to pee in a car haha

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have posted most of my favourite pee fantasies on this forum over the years and feel that to repeat them here would be repetitive, Suffice it to say that my favourite of all involves a naked lady standing with her legs apart and hands on hips as she deliberately pees all over the living room carpet for fun..

Any fantasies I might develop do tend to appear sooner or later in the form of stories in the Wet Carpet Magazine thread. But new ones are sadly few and far between at the moment. 

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

ooo that sounds nice to see!!! id also love to pee in a cup in the car but theres something about the thrill of spraying the dash and windshield!

I would have loved seeing that more lol. She was overfilling the cup and I just said "Just piss on the floor!". So she moved the cup out of the way and sprayed the carpet. I loved the sound of it, and it didn't even smell!

It happened again on our way to the airport that happens to be across one of the standard timezones. We fucked up and forgot about the time change so we couldn't stop for anything, not even to pee. The pee came for her and she said she couldn't hold it all the way to the airport, so I just told her "Do what you gotta do". Seeing no other option, she just let go onto the carpet for 30 seconds. This time it was a coffee pee, so it was kind of hard to get the smell out, but I enjoyed it anyway 🙂

• Love 1
2 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

ooo that sounds nice to see!!! id also love to pee in a cup in the car but theres something about the thrill of spraying the dash and windshield!

I agree that sounds like a hot thrill.  You must have a powerful stream to spray the dash and windshield (or is this ability part of your fantasy).

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 11:36 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I once saw an image of a woman performing oral sex on a guy, while she was squatted and peeing. I would like to do that over concrete sometime. Maybe in an alley or in a parking garage.

Love doing this! 

• Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, weequeen said:

Sitting on someone's shoulders with my legs over them, my pussy against them, and then peeing, letting it run down their back

Ooh ... That is a good one ❤️

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, weequeen said:

Revisiting this because I've had a few random things I've thought of I'd like to do:

- Sitting on someone's shoulders with my legs over them, my pussy against them, and then peeing, letting it run down their back

- Inspired by everyone's hotel stories, to bring that luggage cart into the room and when it's empty, take off my pants and and underwear and stand with my legs spread and use it as my toilet. Or, have someone's luggage on the cart who wants me to pee on it and i stand over it and pee all over their luggage.

I would love to feel your hot stream shooting against my neck and the warm river flow down my back .. Mmmmmh what a good idea. 😍

Also, I often stay in business hotels. So don't hesitate to pee on my luggage ... I'll pee on yours as a reward 😉

Edited by Weatherman74
11 hours ago, Wetling said:

Since I never had a boyfriend into it, I often dream of drinking a huge load straight from a guys cock. I once saw a video where she seemed to swallow his cock and he just kept pissing into her throat. I don't know if it's actually possible, but would like to try it.

I don't think many boys can pee while their cock is inside a girl's mouth. However with some trauning and concentration it works ... and if it works, it is AMAZING! 😍

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/24/2023 at 8:22 PM, weequeen said:

Revisiting this because I've had a few random things I've thought of I'd like to do:

- Sitting on someone's shoulders with my legs over them, my pussy against them, and then peeing, letting it run down their back

- Inspired by everyone's hotel stories, to bring that luggage cart into the room and when it's empty, take off my pants and and underwear and stand with my legs spread and use it as my toilet. Or, have someone's luggage on the cart who wants me to pee on it and i stand over it and pee all over their luggage.

Have you ever got a chance to do this Since post in this?

49 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Have you ever got a chance to do this Since post in this?

Unfortunately no 😞 still waiting to piss back down someone's back. haven't been to a hotel recently either

• Like 1

Phew, pee fantasies.

I've done A to Z already on my own and are not fantasies anymore, but history/ realities.

A real fantasy (or goal) might be to meet a women to make a new A to Z together.

Something like: "I need to pee, I need to pee, please help" and then respond "Use me!"

Or: "Let it go into the pool", "Use the floor", "Just go, I will clean up later"

And when reading this topic: the ultimate fantasy would be to make a "womens pee fantasy" go real

• Like 1

Mine would to be to attend a Peefans convention in a hotel, where we could meet and mingle with each other, have eye contact, get to know each other. Hopefully with at least a hundred people. In a fantasy world we could all pee wherever, in meeting rooms, hotel rooms, restaurant, elevator, wherever… in the real world we’d have to be careful to not trash the place but we’d figure out ways to be totally stealthy, like casually peeing in the corridors, meeting rooms, or restaurant in the hotel next door!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Peesfully said:

Mine would to be to attend a Peefans convention in a hotel, where we could meet and mingle with each other, have eye contact, get to know each other. Hopefully with at least a hundred people. In a fantasy world we could all pee wherever, in meeting rooms, hotel rooms, restaurant, elevator, wherever… in the real world we’d have to be careful to not trash the place but we’d figure out ways to be totally stealthy, like casually peeing in the corridors, meeting rooms, or restaurant in the hotel next door!

That is insane to see. That hotel would NEVER host that again😆

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1