What are your pee fantasies?

To be at a gathering where to pee you must use a small wading pool for everyone to see. Seated in the pool would be one of the guests who is used as a urinal for all. Every now and then the person or persons in the pool would change for others to be peed on. I would like the men and women to pee on me and in my mouth.

Also, I'd love to have a lady sit on my face and pee in my mouth while someone shoves their dick up my ass and takes a long pee. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 8/21/2022 at 3:04 PM, dltq said:

I'm a simple man: watching a girl on the toilet or squatting, in person.

Yeah. I would love to experience something like this in person.

Hope I would find a gf who is comfortable about peeing in front of me and is alright with me watching her if I was within the area as she was relieving herself in. 

• Like 2
On 8/17/2022 at 12:48 AM, LickerLover said:

Me being the chivalrous person I am, offer to lick her clean... I honor my offer and lick her pussy clean, and also a few drips that has gotten on her legs.

Once we’ve crossed this line, we never turn back, and my tongue is the only thing that cleans her pussy after each pee... 

OF COURSE you licked her pussy clean.  It's the gentlemanly thing to do!!

I have this same fantasy, after having done something similar with a diaper girl about 10 years ago.  Whenever she would wet, I would lick her muffin  clean as part of her diaper change.  You can barely taste the pee, the other flavors down there overpower it, but it's still such an erotic thing to do.   I'm still looking for another diaper girl.  Probably for this reason. 🙂

I'd love to see more women comment on this.  Or maybe they have nothing to add.  We're so eager to fulfill their pee fantasies, if they've dated one of us, we already fulfill every pee fantasy they have. 😛

Edited by Peevert
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, Peevert said:

OF COURSE you licked her pussy clean.  It's the gentlemanly thing to do!!

I have this same fantasy, after having done something similar with a diaper girl about 10 years ago.  Whenever she would wet, I would lick her muffin  clean as part of her diaper change.  You can barely taste the pee, the other flavors down there overpower it, but it's still such an erotic thing to do.   I'm still looking for another diaper girl.  Probably for this reason. 🙂

I'd love to see more women comment on this.  Or maybe they have nothing to add.  We're so eager to fulfill their pee fantasies, if they've dated one of us, we already fulfill every pee fantasy they have. 😛

That is so hot!

How did it start?  Did you start by playing with her muffin during a change, and then work your way up to going down on her - or did you just dive in the first time?

Did she look forward to diaper changes from then on?

I wasn’t turned on by diapers before- but you may have started something with me 🙂  

Mine are getting pissed on by multiple ladies consecutively first thing in the morning or after they’ve been drinking. Another which I have heard stories about but haven’t witnessed it in person is women pissing in carpeted fitting rooms. Another is a women pissing on a yellow school bus and leaving a pee trail in multiple directions.

• Love 1

#1 would obviously be marrying a female that's also into peeing

Following that I would love to have a spare bedroom just for naughty pissing. cheap resale shop furniture to use as toilets, cheap carpet etc... and maybe some generic hooptie car to use as a toilet whenever and wherever need be. 

• Like 3

Without bothering to wade through all the pages here, it is likely that I have already shared my favourite fantasies.

So here is a relatively new one I have been enjoying lately, the thought of girls squatting and peeing on my kitchen floor with big grins on their faces.

There is a particular level of sheer naughtiness involved in just peeing right there in the kitchen, on the floor.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

... the thought of girls squatting and peeing on my kitchen floor with big grins on their faces.

There is a particular level of sheer naughtiness involved in just peeing right there in the kitchen, on the floor.

100% with you on that Steve 🙂

10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I think it was more than thirty years ago,  I first had a fantasy that began with a woman standing at the kitchen sink who casually pissed on the floor while washing the dishes.   Imagine my happiness when I saw that Frankie Babe had made a movie doing exactly that.  She must have read my mind. 😍

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Allante said:

and maybe some generic hooptie car to use as a toilet whenever and wherever need be. 

Me and a young woman who lives near me whom I met on social media were actually talking recently about getting a broken down $300 car and using it as a toilet.  Go on a road trip, pee our pants in it whenever we want to, openly pee on the dashboard, peeing on each other... and then junk it when the smell got bad.  

Of course, she ghosted me when I used the 4 letter "M Word".  Meet.  As in "We should meet."  I guess she thought we would do all this without ever meeting each other. 

Edited by Peevert
11 minutes ago, janny-ammerson said:

You might be surprised how common it is. 

Ghosting?  No.  I unfortunately know how common it is. 

I've co-authored two books on graphic design, I know tech publishers.  But no other publishers.  I'd love to write a book on ghosting and the rest of the internet's dating scams.  

On 8/21/2022 at 3:44 AM, Peenicks said:

2. Having a partner use me as a piss receptacle without a second thought. More specifically, me lying fast asleep in my bed and being awoken by a urinating pussy sitting on my face or a cock shoved in my mouth, ready to pee.

And once they started to pee, how would you react. It's a fantasy of mine to put my cock in somebodies mouth when I need to pee!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, leo82 said:

I will start it off with 2 of my own :-

1) peeing on a girl from off a balcony. She's lying on her back and consenting, not just a random stranger walking by.

2) giving a girl oral whilst she's slowly peeing.

They are my favourites, what are yours?

I like the idea of both of these. I would also like to reverse the roles on both of these scenarios too.

I'll add a couple of my own

To be having a pee outdoors, when a lady walks up and squats in front of me. She would then take hold of my cock and direct my pee wherever she wanted. Once I'd finished, I would let her squat over me and let her pee over me. I like to be fair.

The second scenario would be to pee over someone wearing a swimming costume. The idea would be to turn their swimwear from dry to wet just with my pee!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 12:15 AM, Tigerlily said:

I’ve always wanted for a boyfriend to control my bladder for a day. Making me drink tons of fluids, take me on a walk when he knows how badly I have to pee. Then he teases me, trying to make me lose control until I finally wet myself.

On a similar note, sit in his lap and he presses on my bladder so I piss all over his hard cock. Hoping this could someday come true!

i can make it come true for you if you let me :) it be my pleasure  

On 8/21/2022 at 2:44 PM, Peenicks said:

1. In a vast garden on a breezy afternoon, in nothing but a sundress and sunhat, squatting atop and pissing into a beautiful bed of flowers

4. Having a partner join you in a bath, then they piss in it before they leave 

I like both of those 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 7:22 PM, clovep1369 said:

I wanna get super drunk with my bf, best friend and her bf and have a holding contest and the first one to pee themselves has to give everyone oral, then whoever they're giving oral to gets to pee in their mouth a little (or a lot) and then we just keep drinking water and playing with each other, drunk and full of piss.

Also,

Spoiler alert I'd piss myself first on purpose so I could swallow everyone's pee, I love drinking my boyfriend's 💦💦

Awesome!.

My biggest fantasy is a bit similar.

My Fantasy.

My wife and I get invited to spend the weekend at our friends' house where we are hanging around their pool for the afternoon drinking and swimming.  After the others have made a few trips to the bathroom to pee, my friends wife comments about how long I can hold it.  My wife answers her saying that I can probably hold it all day, so a bet is made to see who can hold it longest.  My friend and our two wives have a distinct advantage since the have just relieved themselves, but I feel confident that I can outlast them.  To prevent any cheating, we all must put on thin white bathing suits which will reveal any leaks.  It is decided that the loser of the contest will receive a shower in the outdoor shower which will make the bathing suit see through and essentially make the loser practically naked in front of the others. 

We proceed to play cards while sitting around a low table in the sun and of course keep the drinks flowing to try to pressure each other over the edge.  I soon regret not asking for an equal start as I feel the pressure in my bladder, but I try hard not to think about it.  I notice that both women seem to be quite fidgety and are having a hard time concentrating on their cards.  We continue to joke and tease and toast each other and even my friend has to grab himself a few times as it seems he is about to lose control.  One thing that I realize about the white bathing suits is that they are very thin, and it is hard to hide an erection as both myself and my friend are enjoying the views of the women’s' skimpy bathing suits and risqué banter very much.  While I think this may assist in controlling my bladder, a sudden tightness causes a drop or two to leak and I show the first small wet spot.  The girls are watching closely and try to pronounce me as a loser, but I argue that they just got me to excited and that caused the wet spot.   Besides which I pointed out that each of the others had similar small damp patches and that couldn't count as a loss since there was no way of knowing for sure who was first.   Although small, the damp patches on all our suits showed how transparent the fabric would be when wet.

With renewed resolve not to lose, we continue teasing and making each other laugh with sudden pauses as one or another squeezes themselves to prevent a spurt that will lose the bet.  Suddenly in mid conversation, my wife freezes, and we all stare as pee spurts from her suit bottom soaking the plastic chair and quickly turning the suit completely transparent.   

We all start laughing and tell her she has lost the bet, but she decides she will not go down alone and hops onto my lap, continuing to pee, soaking me and in the process squeezing my bladder enough that I lose control.  As she jumps up to do the same to my friend, I grab myself and start to spray her body down soaking the suit top, so it is transparent as well.  In the meantime, my friends wife, wanting to do to him what mine had done to me, stands beside his chair, pulls her bathing suit bottom aside, pushes forward and relieves herself onto him and my wife as she crawls up his body to wet him.   With all three of them on and beside his chair and not having great control of my aim and pressure, I end up hosing all three of them down.  He is not going to be left out and sprays us all back in return. 

All totally soaked and laughing we jump in the pool.  This begins a weekend of fun and games.

• Love 3