What are your pee fantasies?

My piss fantasy would be like if I had a girlfriend who is okay with the idea of her peeing in front of me or me seeing her pee and fully consents to all of that stuff and what not. 

So like we both agree that if we have to pee in the morning we’ll have to use a pee bucket that’s beside our bed like a big chamber pot, so every morning I would probably wake up to the sound of her urinating into the bucket in a high squat position or sitting and I watch her with pleasure as she releases her morning fluids into the bucket with great pressure. 

when she’s done, she’ll grab some toilet paper that’s placed on the nightstand or on the floor besides the bucket and wipes herself up and crawls back into bed with me all snug and cozy. 

but that doesn’t end there because I need to pee, so I got up from the bed and returned the favor to her by letting her watch me pull my cock out and pee into the bucket, contributing more piss to the piss bucket. 

with my morning duty finished I returned to bed with her and we cuddled for a bit and watched youtube together on the tv until we’re ready to start the day. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to spend a day in a guy's house who would let me (and watch me) piss wherever I pleased - on the carpet, bed, sofa, in the garden, sitting on his car seats like I'm on the toilet weeing into the fabric. I'd love to do that.

On my bucket list to do that with the right company - I’d probably join in!

I'm a simple man, and as such, my fantasies are quite simple-- I wish my partner was as into peeing as I am. She humors it, but doesn't get too "naughty" with it as she did back when we were both in college, drinking all night and pissing around town without a care in the world. 

I've always held more female friends than male, and I do let my imagination wander with my friends, imagining them in scenarios where they're desperate to pee and left with no choice but to pee in the woods while hiking, squat in the parking lot after a concert, peeing together in an alley or quiet space after a night out. I wish one of my friends was into naughty peeing, where we could derive some pleasure from being desperate and peeing somewhere together before returning to our respective partners. Sometimes I think I would rather die than confess my proclivity for one of the most natural and essential parts of being alive for fear of how people would respond to me, so it's me and my mind's eye for now. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 11/17/2021 at 7:09 AM, foxypiss said:

I'd love to be able pee wherever I wanted to (besides the bed and carpet) and pee in someone and in someone's mouth. Peeing in someone's mouth is definitely top on my list. 

I've always wanted to be on the receiving end of that

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, MandyWay said:

For years I've wanted a girl or someone with a pussy to piss on me and in my mouth. The bottom in me loves the degradation. Would also love to eat someone out while they piss, or like, having someone sit on my face while they piss, forcing me to drink it.

oooh... eating a girl out while she pisses sounds extremely erotic

• Agree 2

The longer I have been on here the more my fantasies have changed. I'd love to be able to enjoy my wetting kink more and not have to try and find time to do it or hide it. I now want to receive a golden shower, to feel the warmth of someone's piss soak my body would be amazing (my wife isn't into it so I don't think this 1 will ever happen.....or any of my other fantasies) I would also like to pee in front of others too, I think it would be fun pissing around people who are also into pee that way no-one would be embarrassed by it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I would also like to pee in front of others too, I think it would be fun pissing around people who are also into pee that way no-one would be embarrassed by it. 

That sounds achievable 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

A longstanding on has been to have someone sitting on my lap and reaching the point of desperately leaking all over me - or perhaps just deliberately releasing if that's your preference. 

That's mine also 😃👍🏻

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My fantasy:

To be on a long hike in the woods- my wife needs to desperately pee - but hesitates because she has nothing to wipe with.  Me being the chivalrous person I am, offer to lick her clean.

She initially rejects the offer- but becomes more desperate.

When the time comes, she pulls off her shorts and underwear, and stands there and pees.

I honor my offer and lick her pussy clean, and also a few drips that has gotten on her legs.

Once we’ve crossed this line, we never turn back, and my tongue is the only thing that cleans her pussy after each pee.  Somewhat embarrassing when we are over at a friend’s house- and she orders me into the bathroom when she wants to pee. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 8/20/2022 at 10:44 PM, Peenicks said:

Going to the beach, being buried from the neck down in sand, unable to move, and having desperate beach-goers relieve themselves in or on me.

Since you're stuck, I thought you were going to say relieving yourself in the sand.  

• Haha 3