What are your pee fantasies?

This is about fantasies, right? Fantasy is very important to my sexuality. In real life, as a man I have to limit my arousal to last long enough for HER to enjoy. Also, I've always been interested in girls and women, their anatomy, and more specifically the way they pee. Yet there weren't many girls or women around that were eager to share. So when my sexuality developed, fantasies arose around situations where I would finally get to see what I so longed to understand. Contrary to other blokes I was (and am) too well-educated (or better: image-conscious) to spy on girls / women or obtain their cooperation through lies (i.e. saying "I love you" when meaning "I want to fuck you"). As my experience grew and the magic surrounding a female body has somewhat diminished, some fantasies remained. Just for the background.

All my fantasies start off with a more or less realistic assumption / situation. But they weren't fantasies, if they remained bound to realism.

One of my oldest daydreams:

I'm walking in the woods, approaching a small clearing with a little beach to the lake. As I reach the dense brush, I hear laughter and peeking between the leaves, I see a group of young women sunbathing naked in the hot summer day. They have not noticed me yet. I lay down, cautiously crawl towards the edge where the low hanging leaves almost merge with the cut grass. In this position, I'm perfectly well hidden from sight and get to spy on the women displaying their beautiful bodies to nature as they fool around, chat, and simply have fun.

One of them leaves the group, approaching the wood. I didn't understand what she said, but it appears obvious she needs to pee. Not far away from where I lie, there is a small path, trodden by the few people who use this secluded beach. She enters this trail, but quickly turns to my side in quest for a quiet spot to relieve herself. I stare at her, unable to move for fear of discovery and yet drinking in her anatomy in its slightest detail. Did she see me? Apparently not, as she stops less than two feet from me and turns round. Getting into a squat, her backside gets even closer to me. Maybe half a meter from my face, her hairy muff appears between her thighs as she bends forward. I can see her slit opening up as she spreads her knees further and already her urethra moves forward, her peehole emerging from the folds of her vagina.

As I lie still, not daring to breathe, a mighty jet springs from her source and hits the ground right next to me, splashes sprinkling me all over in her hot gushing pee.

I don't mind the golden shower at all, being rewarded with a deep look into the secrets of female anatomy.

The story could be over here, but no - one of her friends feels the same need and gets up as soon as she re-emerges from the trees. Curious where her friend peed, she looks around as she enters the relative darkness of the forest. Contrary to her friend, she discovers me - after all, she's much more attentive to her surroundings. A short smile darts over her face, but it becomes quickly neutral again as she stears towards me. She has seen the spots on my t-shirt left by her friend. She knows: I won't run away. And she has a plan. She doesn't turn round like her friend. She steps maybe even closer than her, making sure her legs are far apart to avoid stepping into the puddle left by her predecessor. Then she lowers herself, but instead of leaning forward, she leans back, posing her arms behind her on the soft floor. Her secrets are fully exposed to my unbelieving gaze as she spreads her knees. She opens her labia with her fingers, smiles at me, and releases her flood. Hissing pee spatters all over me, her stream aimed right at my body. She still pretends she didn't see me - but I am sure she did. She loses hold on one hand, her whole body shuddering. As she stabilizes herself, her swelling gush is arching fully in my face. Can I see her smile? Slowly, her discharge dwindles and a last trickle leaves her vulva as my sight clears.

The view doesn't leave my brain for the week. I am constantly playing the video before my inner eye, memorizing the smallest detail of the two women's vulvae spilling their golden nectar over me. I never jerked off as often as during that week. For simplicities sake, I gave them names: A for the first become Anna and B for the second Barbara.

As soon as lunch is over on Saturday, I'm back on my bike, going to the forest. Chaining my bike to a tree, I head back to the very same spot where it happened. I'm so focused, I don't even realize the group of friends are back. I search the ground for a trace of the impact where Anna's stream hit. Did Barbara's stream leave any trace? It hit my body, before the remnants soaked into the soil beneath me. I take on the same position as last week - and only now I see the movement on the lawn of the clearing. Excited, I realize they are back - and nude as before. Didn't Barbara tell them they were spied upon? I guess she didn't dare confessing her deed to her friends. Feeling fully secure in my ideal voyeur spot, I forget about last week and soak in the fresh sights of naked women.

After a while, it all is too much for me. I rub myself against the forest soil until I cum in my shorts, then I fall asleep.

I wake up by the rustling of the leaves and something warm and moist dripping on my hair and neck. Startled, I get on my elbows and turn my head forward. I'm greeted by a gushing stream of hot piss pushing between the leaves and right into my face. Barbara didn't bother to walk behind the screen of the leaves, this time she simply walked up to the limit of the lawn and - resuming her usual position - sends her jet of fresh urine into the leaves, right at the spot where she knows I lay the last time. Did she suspect finding me in the same spot again? Had she seen me? I'd never know. But by waking up, I had made enough noise that she must have heard me. There's barely half a meter between her crotch and my face, the couple leaves between us are not enough to hide me. And right: she smiles at me. Right at me. Her smile hides something. A lust I can't identify, it is somewhat baleful yet also excited. She doesn't mind having been spied on, but she clearly enjoys punishing me for it. Too soon, her bladder is empty and my golden shower over. She returns to her friends.

"What'd you do over there?" another girl calls out to her, lets call her Chris for C.

"I had to pee." Barbara replies. I can't hear the rest of their conversation, as it is more muted after Barbara rejoins the group.

But soon after, Chris gets up and purposefully walks up to the exact same spot.

"So this is the ideal toilet spot, Barbara said..." she muses, apparently to herself as she settles in a similar position and her friend before.

Doing this, her knees catch one of the twigs providing my cover, totally exposing myself to her.

"I see!" Chris comments as she releases her fine jet of yellow urine all over me.

She's barely done when Anna ambles along. Contrary to her friends, she prefers peeing almost standing, bent forward, to have her hissing pee clear her labia jetting behind her. But also Anna seems to be aiming for exactly the same spot in the bushes that her friends used before her. Thus, I receive my third golden shower within a couple minutes.

I'm transfixed to the spot. Getting a close up glance at all these pussies makes up for the thorough soaking I receive. Up to this point, it's not the pee turning me on, but looking at female bodies, at their most private parts. But now also the suspicion that they consciously share this intimate sight with me.

One after the other, all the girls in the group come to use the very same spot for their business. I have become their go-to toilet. Are they all aware of my presence, or did Barbara use a different trick to make them adopt this spot? At least those who see me - and I know Chris and Anna did - don't seem to mind.

It's late in the summer, but for another three weeks, I spend my weekends lying under the bushes at the border of a certain clearing. And every day, there are a group of girls, not always the same, not always all of them, but Anna, Barbara and Chris are always there. And every time they need to get rid of the accumulated beer and softdrinks in their bladders, they are magically drawn to a spot on the lawn, now marked with two slabs of stone to position their feet on without getting muddy in the soil soaked from their pee. I can't count the number of times I receive a golden shower, can't measure the liters of urine spraying through the bush, washing over my face and soaking into the ground below me. But I notice the leaves are getting sparse on this spot, the grass slowly disappears, as too much golden liquid jets through them and is soaked into it.

Well, this is one of my oldest and still favorite fantasies. Another one is integrated into my story "Bunker Break" at literotica. There are more, most involve multiple women / girls peeing in my proximity. They are aware of me being there. They may not know I'm into pee. They wouldn't care - as they like what they do. There's one who instigates the thing, who is clearly loving what is going on. There's another one who is a follower, she doesn't really care, she does it, because, why not? There's one who discovers a liking for the pervers side effects of their naughty peeing action, be it the suffering of me or another person [NB: as I am totally addicted to female pee, I simply can't imagine it can afflict true suffering. See "Bunker Break" (link in this post)] or the destruction of a thing [above: the slow disappearing of the grass and the leaves on the bush].

Why are there always multiple women? Well, I can have sex and peeing experiences with a single woman in real life. I've been there. This doesn't count as a fantasy anymore. It is hard, maybe impossible, to satisfy several women at the same time in real life. So this will remain a fantasy.

How about a last one: I would love to lie in a bathtub full of women's pee. How many ladies does it take to fill the tub? How long would it take, if they lined up to squat over it one after the other (or three at a time) to shower me with their precious juices? I love the feeling of warm pee running all over my body - it simply has always the right temperature. Far better than a classic shower!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, IEnjoyPiss said:

Okay, very weird pee fantasy but I would love to do a zero gravity pee, had this fantasy for a few days and It sounds interesting 

Strange! I was having a thought the other day about what happens if you do a naked bungee jump (yes - you can do this) and you pee as you start falling. Would your pee fall with you all the way down? Would that be fun? I think so 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Strange! I was having a thought the other day about what happens if you do a naked bungee jump (yes - you can do this) and you pee as you start falling. Would your pee fall with you all the way down? Would that be fun? I think so 🙂 

Now you got me asking so many questions, I want to know if that is the case now, also naked bungee jumping, sign me up"

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Maybe even more fun than you think!

Your stream would break into droplets about a foot or so after leaving your urethra, then due to air resistance would fall behind. Just as you're starting to go back up, the droplets would likely find you. Of course, if you're the scientific kind (or the kind of pervert most of us are), you might want to repeat the experiment a few times.

liquidgold2_73134.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Maybe even more fun than you think!

Your stream would break into droplets about a foot or so after leaving your urethra, then due to air resistance would fall behind. Just as you're starting to go back up, the droplets would likely find you. Of course, if you're the scientific kind (or the kind of pervert most of us are), you might want to repeat the experiment a few times.

liquidgold2_73134.jpg

Of course! I didn't take the time to think it through, but you are perfectly correct 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...

I have been thinking about this one, peeing whilst swinging upon a swing, do not know why but that does seem rather interesting, just swinging up so high and peeing allowing for it to fall down like raindrops leaving pee marks in a line would be very interesting to see happen.

• Hot 1

I'd love to rent a hotel room for me and a hot ladyfriend for a night and have her perform a striptease for me where she incorporates peeing into the routine while she's dancing naked and sexily swaying her hips. Of course I'll happily do the same in return if she wanted to see that. Gotta be willing to give if you're going to take.

Another thing i'd love to do is get me and a nice peegirl naked and like stand and embrace her in a room with a hard floor. Then I'd start kissing her on the lips really romantically like she's the centre of my world, and while we're kissing, we both just pee right there while standing in eachothers arms and feel our mutual pee streams bouncing back up and splashing our legs. Then roll around in our golden puddle we created together and have amazing sex!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, PissOnMyParade said:

I'd love to rent a hotel room for me and a hot ladyfriend for a night and have her perform a striptease for me where she incorporates peeing into the routine while she's dancing naked and sexily swaying her hips. Of course I'll happily do the same in return if she wanted to see that. Gotta be willing to give if you're going to take.

Another thing i'd love to do is get me and a nice peegirl naked and like stand and embrace her in a room with a hard floor. Then I'd start kissing her on the lips really romantically like she's the centre of my world, and while we're kissing, we both just pee right there while standing in eachothers arms and feel our mutual pee streams bouncing back up and splashing our legs. Then roll around in our golden puddle we created together and have amazing sex!

Those are both excellent ❤️

I have not had any experiences other than with myself. Its so embarrassing to me but im glad i can be here. I love the idea of golden showers but more particularly to hydrated pee. Anyway 2 ultimate fantasies and a bonus.

Obviously the lap sitting in clothes and mutually peeing but for the diaper peeps out there or even just regular panties. You pee into their diaper/pants while they are wearing them. I think the fullness would feel awesome!! i would love to feel the diaper overload in my jeans. For the girl i would assume the easiest way is for her to straddle you in cowgirl but her pussy above your waistband and she releases as you hold your diaper/pants open. For the guy you would have to lay her on her back and straddle her waist facing her feet so you can stick your cock in her diaper/pants to pee.

I also would love to be naked all day with someone and we would just pee without hesitation, i.e on the couch, in the kitchen while cooking, on your parnter while they are watching tv. Hair, face, mouth, everything goes all day giving and receiving. Another activity during this day with all previous rules applying would be extreme oil massages like a nuru massage with a tub full of the oil so we can slide our bodys across as we piss all over each other. 

Bonus fantasy is just swimsuits, one pieces, microkini, c strings, slingshots mixed with golden showers.

Hope to make some cool people out there!

Baconman

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
33 minutes ago, Baconman647 said:

I have not had any experiences other than with myself. Its so embarrassing to me but im glad i can be here. I love the idea of golden showers but more particularly to hydrated pee. Anyway 2 ultimate fantasies and a bonus.

Obviously the lap sitting in clothes and mutually peeing but for the diaper peeps out there or even just regular panties. You pee into their diaper/pants while they are wearing them. I think the fullness would feel awesome!! i would love to feel the diaper overload in my jeans. For the girl i would assume the easiest way is for her to straddle you in cowgirl but her pussy above your waistband and she releases as you hold your diaper/pants open. For the guy you would have to lay her on her back and straddle her waist facing her feet so you can stick your cock in her diaper/pants to pee.

I also would love to be naked all day with someone and we would just pee without hesitation, i.e on the couch, in the kitchen while cooking, on your parnter while they are watching tv. Hair, face, mouth, everything goes all day giving and receiving. Another activity during this day with all previous rules applying would be extreme oil massages like a nuru massage with a tub full of the oil so we can slide our bodys across as we piss all over each other. 

Bonus fantasy is just swimsuits, one pieces, microkini, c strings, slingshots mixed with golden showers.

Hope to make some cool people out there!

Baconman

Some excellent fantasies there @Baconman647, especially the oily massage plus pee ... that does it for me too. And welcome to the site 😊

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 11:44 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

Sometimes I wish my husband was into piss play and randomly ask to piss in my mouth. Another thought I have is while I'm sitting on the toilet he comes and sticks his penis in my mouth and let's go.

Would love to do something like that

• Like 1