What are your pee fantasies?

On 9/2/2021 at 11:06 AM, Paulp73 said:

So my biggest pee fantasy is to arrange to go on a date with someone I've never met up with before although we talked loads by messages, and we both agree to meet up for a nice woodland walk but we both have to have desperately full bladders. And we just walk until either one of us has to find some public relief. Preferably with the assistance of the other

Even though this has happened in real life several times for me, it's still a recurring fantasy.

Quite often I've suggested to a potential date that we go on a hike, usually first meeting at a coffee shop or something of the like, if only to sort out if we really are who we claim to be. (Yes, I have dated that psycho from hell!) Then, we head out on the trail, usually filled with a cup or three. An hour or so later, sometime less, our bladders are desperately demanding our full attention. More often than not at about the same time.

What I find so interesting about this is, in all our messages, we probably never once talked about pee.

Edited by glad1
typos
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Puddle said:

Here are the ones I actually plan to do in real life:

Scenario 1: We are both naked in an empty bathtub, with generously full bladders. He is standing and I’m kneeling in front of him, nuzzling and sniffing around his lower half. I take my time to explore. When we’re both ready, he unleashes his pee on my face, in my open mouth, all down my neck, chest, crotch and thighs. Then we swap positions. I stand and he kneels. I enjoy feeling his face against my most sensitive areas, and once he’s ready, pissing over as much of his skin as he (and my bladder) will allow.

Scenario 2: Peeing into each other’s cupped hands.

Scenario 3: Holding and aiming his dick while he pees.

Scenario 4: We are swimming in the sea together. I grab his hand and put it down my shorts. I say: Guess what? He’s like: What? I say nothing, and just start peeing.

Yes, I do have a particular someone in mind for all these. It’s the friend from my ‘afternoon in the park’ story. 🤤 

Scenario 4: Going to the park after dark, alone, and pissing all over the place.

Scenario 5: Discreetly popping a squat in public, in the daytime, wearing a skirt. This is the only one I’m less-than-stoked about. I just feel I’ll have to do it at some point, now that I’ve taken up long distance walking.

Oh! I so hope you get to make these fantasies reality 🙂 

3 hours ago, Puddle said:

Here are the ones I actually plan to do in real life:

Scenario 1: We are both naked in an empty bathtub, with generously full bladders. He is standing and I’m kneeling in front of him, nuzzling and sniffing around his lower half. I take my time to explore. When we’re both ready, he unleashes his pee on my face, in my open mouth, all down my neck, chest, crotch and thighs. Then we swap positions. I stand and he kneels. I enjoy feeling his face against my most sensitive areas, and once he’s ready, pissing over as much of his skin as he (and my bladder) will allow.

Scenario 2: Peeing into each other’s cupped hands.

Scenario 3: Holding and aiming his dick while he pees.

Scenario 4: We are swimming in the sea together. I grab his hand and put it down my shorts. I say: Guess what? He’s like: What? I say nothing, and just start peeing.

Yes, I do have a particular someone in mind for all these. It’s the friend from my ‘afternoon in the park’ story. 🤤 

Scenario 4: Going to the park after dark, alone, and pissing all over the place.

Scenario 5: Discreetly popping a squat in public, in the daytime, wearing a skirt. This is the only one I’m less-than-stoked about. I just feel I’ll have to do it at some point, now that I’ve taken up long distance walking.

Can't wait to start hearing about you realising your fantasies, they are all hot.

On 8/31/2021 at 7:13 PM, Panther95 said:

I dream about that a girl when she needs to relieves herself on the floor in front of me (squatting, or standing) just because she wants to. I really adore to watch ladies relieving their golden stream, making a nice puddle and having that relieved look in their faces, same when she's sitting over my sink and pees.

When I'm taking a bath I'd love that she's sitting over the tub and pees on my body or my dick :toilet: I'd really enjoy to feel the warm stream floating over my body and also that view, somehow being trapped and in her force when the nature calls, like "I pee where I want". That's a really forbidden feeling in a good way.

I'd love to drink some Kölsch and use you as my urinal whilst you lay in the bath. 

• Hot 2
5 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I'll try just about any beer as long as it isn't weak and mass produced. 

Agree! Ever notice how beer seems to give you that little extra "push" when it decides (usually not you 🙄) it wants out?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

My fantasy right now is to be caught peeing outside by a urophile. Maybe in a European mainland city - but an English city would do. 

After drinking plenty of English ale/German beer/Dutch beer/Czech lager, I find a discreet allleyway, car park, park or wherever, lift my skirt and aim a stream against the wall. Just as I get started, who should walk by but one of the longstanding members of this website (either male or female). When they see me, they come over to join me and we talk about our respective needs to pee: maybe they comment on my unusual posture. Our fluid flows together into a large puddle down the wall and onto the floor. All the time, giving each other sexy sideways glances.

Later, after we have both gone our separate ways, probably to pleasure ourselves, the urophile in question logs onto this website to report a sighting and shared experience with a woman peeing standing. "Well," I reply. "Funny you should say that..."

I'm such a filthy exhibitionist!! 

Could I volunteer 😁

3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

My fantasy right now is to be caught peeing outside by a urophile.

I have that exact daydream all the time! Getting caught peeing, and seeing a post about me in the real encounters section. It would just be such a cool coincidence.

This one will never happen, however, as I am very averse to actually being caught. What are the odds that anyone who sees me will share the fetish, let alone use this site?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Puddle said:

I have that exact daydream all the time! Getting caught peeing, and seeing a post about me in the real encounters section. It would just be such a cool coincidence.

This one will never happen, however, as I am very averse to actually being caught. What are the odds that anyone who sees me will share the fetish, let alone use this site?

Probably greater than you think.

11 hours ago, Puddle said:

I do have a fear every time I post about an experience or sighting - From time to time I refer to a couple of events I'm involved in, and if someone visited here also present at those events it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure my exact identify from my role at those events.

Same could apply to many of us from childhood experiences too I guess - that person we first saw pee outside...  that sort of thing.   At least if they're one of us it would hopefully be shared only inside our circle here...

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do have a fear every time I post about an experience or sighting - From time to time I refer to a couple of events I'm involved in, and if someone visited here also present at those events it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure my exact identify from my role at those events.

Same could apply to many of us from childhood experiences too I guess - that person we first saw pee outside...  that sort of thing.   At least if they're one of us it would hopefully be shared only inside our circle here...

If it’s a childhood memory, there’s a good chance that the other person has forgotten it. What our piss-loving brains consider worth remembering may not be memorable to a normal brain. Even though I pee the same amount as anyone else, I’ve noticed I have a disproportionate number of pee-related memories.

• Agree 1

To go out with a company - say wife and some of her female friends, who all have been separately convinced into drinking up and holding their pee to the limit and measuring it in the end. Let's say they get half of their yearly salary if they are honestly doing it. At the restaurant the waitresses are also doing the same + recruiting all female customers who want too use the bathroom. At the end I'll somehow get to watch how they run to the toilet, yank up skirt and pee into the masuring container with full force.

Just now, iliketopiss said:

Ok so I just joined this website and found this thread and I know the last post here was from last year but I still want to mention my fantasy. There is this group of obnoxious boys at the college I got to. One of the boys is my crush (although he is the least obnoxious) and all the boys are lowkey cute. (I'm a girl btw) Well our college is a couple stories and we have an elevator. My fantasy is getting in the elevator with this group of boys and then the elevator breaking. For a couple hours we're stuck there and eventually I have to pee. I'm wearing shorts not a skirt so it'd be totally awkward with this group of boys but they all are encouraging me to pee in a bottle or something. Not a totally thought out fantasy as it just came to mind but It's one of my favorites I've ever thought of. 

oops, I didn't mean the "Last year" part, I was looking at the wrong post

Several if I'm honest...

Idea of needing to piss and just having to improvise a private place to yank my undies down and flood.

Also the idea of being taken on a long walk with plenty of drinks and just causally using trees, grass, my surroundings to relieve myself over.

Someone standing guard and watching me make very obvious puddles is pretty hot too... Telling me where I should piss and when. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, iliketopiss said:

Ok so I just joined this website and found this thread and I know the last post here was from last year but I still want to mention my fantasy. There is this group of obnoxious boys at the college I got to. One of the boys is my crush (although he is the least obnoxious) and all the boys are lowkey cute. (I'm a girl btw) Well our college is a couple stories and we have an elevator. My fantasy is getting in the elevator with this group of boys and then the elevator breaking. For a couple hours we're stuck there and eventually I have to pee. I'm wearing shorts not a skirt so it'd be totally awkward with this group of boys but they all are encouraging me to pee in a bottle or something. Not a totally thought out fantasy as it just came to mind but It's one of my favorites I've ever thought of. 

I found  a youtube video that is similar to my fantasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H481efLUdAY

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
Guest ShyPeeMan
On 8/5/2020 at 9:29 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure how far fetched this fantasy is - sometimes in the past it has seemed closer than other times - but to be in a relationship where all of this, including membership of this site could be out in the open, could be understood and accepted.

If we're delving into the more typical realms of fantasy, then being with a willing participant and having them release on my lap, feeling the hot wet flood trickling down and flooding over me would be pretty well up there.  I'm a man of fairly simple tastes. 

Thats is up there as 1 of my fantasies, and yes, to be accepted for it too would be great instead of having to hide it