What are your pee fantasies?

I’d love to witness a girl who has to pee so bad that her stream comes out before her butt can hit the toilet seat. Something about her just barely making it drives me up a wall.

I’d also love to fuck a girl who really has to pee doggy style. And for her to let it out while I’m deep inside her.

• Hot 3

I once went out drinking with my (former) GF and her female friend 'J'. J got up to pee and I excused myself for the men's room. I pulled up to the urinal trough and out pops J from the stall. She whips by saying "sorry, ladies was full". GF later said, "'J' is the queen of 'pee anywhere'". Wish I kept better track of 'J'. 

In my much replayed fantasy, however, when I head into the men's room, the urinal is occupied, so I go into the stall only to encounter J midstream. "We can share" she says. So I whip out my dick and aim the stream between her legs into the bowl. As I harden, my stream threatens to soak her. "That will never do," she says and takes my pissing dick into her mouth to swallow the remaining portion, just as her stream finishes in the bowl.

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, deliquescent said:

I once went out drinking with my (former) GF and her female friend 'J'. J got up to pee and I excused myself for the men's room. I pulled up to the urinal trough and out pops J from the stall. She whips by saying "sorry, ladies was full". GF later said, "'J' is the queen of 'pee anywhere'". Wish I kept better track of 'J'. 

In my much replayed fantasy, however, when I head into the men's room, the urinal is occupied, so I go into the stall only to encounter J midstream. "We can share" she says. So I whip out my dick and aim the stream between her legs into the bowl. As I harden, my stream threatens to soak her. "That will never do," she says and takes my pissing dick into her mouth to swallow the remaining portion, just as her stream finishes in the bowl.

Fantasies about people we know are powerful aren't they? This is a great story. Thanks for sharing it 🙂

I love to read some of the fantasies you all wrote. 

My pee fantasy is watching a woman wetting her jeans. Or she wets her jeans while I have my hand on her crotch. 

Other fantasies include:

Pee while we fuck. I pee in her pussy and she pees over my dick. 

Pee over a woman, and let her pee over me (just not drinking it, I'm not into that). 

Just pee in my underwear. I did that a couple of times, when I was a teenager

You know, the usual things. 

There is also a simple fantasy, which I did and that was, pee on the ground while I was laying in bed. That was fun to do. 

• Like 2
On 6/25/2021 at 7:43 AM, bbw_wetting said:

I’d love to be on top of a man humping his hard cock with a full bladder. Then I’d lose control and start wetting my panties while still on top of him. He would make me lay down and lick my dripping pussy until I I started to shake and cum. Mmmm. 

It's a pity that we can't meet, because I'd love to make your dreams come true.

• Like 1
On 8/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, leo82 said:

2) giving a girl oral whilst she's slowly peeing.

Oh YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!  She starts out just leaking a little, then dribbling, then an occasional squirt in my mouth, and when she cums, she explodes !!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/11/2021 at 11:16 PM, peeLIZZ said:

I want to live with a guy who obeys me in his house.  When I wake up in the morning I can just piss into bed and then get up.  In the evening, when we watch the series, just piss on the couch so that the urine flows down to the floor.
When we meet with his  parents, we will come to their house and when he introduces me, I will start pissing on my legs down floor. 
When I go to the toilet, I either do not dry myself or wipe it with clothes from a container with dirty clothes. 
As a punishment for minor offenses, I would piss on his things. 
Must piss in car seat

I would enjoy the way he tries to clean up everything to minimize the damage and explain to the parents whose floor I pissed 

I will divorce my wife to be with you. You can pee wherever you want.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
On 7/12/2021 at 8:16 AM, peeLIZZ said:

I want to live with a guy who obeys me in his house.  When I wake up in the morning I can just piss into bed and then get up.  In the evening, when we watch the series, just piss on the couch so that the urine flows down to the floor.
When we meet with his  parents, we will come to their house and when he introduces me, I will start pissing on my legs down floor. 
When I go to the toilet, I either do not dry myself or wipe it with clothes from a container with dirty clothes. 
As a punishment for minor offenses, I would piss on his things. 
Must piss in car seat

I would enjoy the way he tries to clean up everything to minimize the damage and explain to the parents whose floor I pissed 

I would be your guy... You can drench everything I own 

So my biggest pee fantasy is to arrange to go on a date with someone I've never met up with before although we talked loads by messages, and we both agree to meet up for a nice woodland walk but we both have to have desperately full bladders. And we just walk until either one of us has to find some public relief. Preferably with the assistance of the other

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
Guest UnabashedUser

I am naked on my hands and knees under a large table in a posh banker's boardroom.

Sitting at the table, are about 40 stunning cheerleaders from pro football teams, wearing their uniform skirts, without panties.

They are drinking beer, sparkling waters, etc. so they are full for the peeing that will begin.

One now starts to pee, holding her pisslips open as I crawl over to her and apply my tongue to her clit, pussy, and anal region until she either cums in my mouth or runs dry.  As soon as she finishes another girl opens up and I go to work on her ladyparts.

Soon several are pissing at once and as one starts, I leave off on the one I'm doing and go to the new girl.  As they all finish their urinations the last one still in action gets to crawl under the table to me and receive my full load of pee after which we fuck each other's brains out.

I want to be controlled by a woman, or a couple. Ideally there would be another person (preferably female, but I can....be flexible)  that was not aware of my desperation kink involved as well. They would deny me and torture me for hours along with the other person. I would become desperate to pee. I would hold it as hard and long as I could. Eventually, it would be at the brink. I would beg them to let me go to the bathroom. They would deny. I would tell them I couldn't wait. I would see the other person (unaware of the kink) judging me. I would lose control and I would wet my pants in front of them and the stranger.

That...would be my fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to spend an evening with a young lady and every time that she felt the "urge" to relieve herself, instead of going to the toilet, she just decided to go right there in front of me and really make a show of it. Finding a lady that is willing to do something like that might be somewhat tricky though... Any takers here?

• Like 1
  • Love 1