What are your pee fantasies?

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I want to spend a weekend away with someone who I can casually piss with. I'm bisexual so guy or girl doesn't matter in this one. But I want to spend the weekend in like a rental cabin or something, and both of us just casually piss whenever we need to. Like no theatrics, no holding or desperation, we literally both just piss whenever we felt like it while we continued to do whatever we were doing. I want to see someone else doing it as badly as I want to do it myself, and it can't be just a friend because me doing it plus watching them doing it is going to make me horny as fuck so lots of sex will be being had that weekend lol

i also have this piss fantasy! I would spend the whole weekend pissing on the carpets and walls and the furniture and anywhere else i could think of 😈

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, pisslover94 said:

i also have this piss fantasy! I would spend the whole weekend pissing on the carpets and walls and the furniture and anywhere else i could think of 😈

That is definitely a fantasy of mine, to just spend a whole weekend pissing all over the place wherever I want to. Like I did at the hotel this weekend. But this is a little different even from that. With this, pissing like wouldn't even be deliberate, we wouldn't decide where to pee or anything. Literally just go when we have the urge, wherever we're at, whatever we're doing. Like completely nonchalant, not even acknowledging it, like pissing is just no big deal. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

My fantasy would be having a group of people (mixed women and men) at my house, where I'm the only one fully clothed and everyone else is naked and they all can pee wherever they want, while I'm forced to watch. They can piss all over the house, furniture, walls, bed, sofa, inside the wardrobe, and of course all over me. A more realistic one would be having a single girl or a couple do the same, but even this is not easy to find. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to spend a day in a guy's house who would let me (and watch me) piss wherever I pleased - on the carpet, bed, sofa, in the garden, sitting on his car seats like I'm on the toilet weeing into the fabric. I'd love to do that.

You can visit my house whenever you want and I'd let you pee literally anywhere you wish 

9 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

That is definitely a fantasy of mine, to just spend a whole weekend pissing all over the place wherever I want to. Like I did at the hotel this weekend. But this is a little different even from that. With this, pissing like wouldn't even be deliberate, we wouldn't decide where to pee or anything. Literally just go when we have the urge, wherever we're at, whatever we're doing. Like completely nonchalant, not even acknowledging it, like pissing is just no big deal. 

thats hot too! i wish i could find someone who thought pissing was no big deal and not gross

7 minutes ago, Coupleslave said:

My fantasy would be having a group of people (mixed women and men) at my house, where I'm the only one fully clothed and everyone else is naked and they all can pee wherever they want, while I'm forced to watch. They can piss all over the house, furniture, walls, bed, sofa, inside the wardrobe, and of course all over me. A more realistic one would be having a single girl or a couple do the same, but even this is not easy to find. 

that sounds like a good time to me 😈

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Coupleslave said:

I wanna come to this party 

• Hot 1

My favourite fantasy is about women in uniform being desperate to pee. I like to picture a policewoman out on patrol being desperate, and eventually telling her partner " I cannot hold it anymore, cover for me" and then squatting behind a bush with only partial cover, and her partner enjoying the scene. Or even more I would love to see a nun peeing. There might be two of them, and one confesses her urgent need, and the other scolding her and telling her it is a sin doing it in public. But eventually, seeing her sister in utter disconfort, tells her to go and relieve herself as discreetely as she can. She hurries behind a bush, lifts her gown, down her knickers, etc. What a sight!

2 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

pissing myself in very public places , like while checking out at the grocery store, wearing a skirt and panties so people don't even notice. I'm going to do this soon.

A girl wetting her panties in public under a skirt is one of my favorite fantasies, too, and I am looking forward to you doing it and sharing your experience here!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have couple of things i do fantazise a lot, i would love to have a prober holding contest with a nice and same minded girl. So we both will be filling up ourselves simultaneously and the competition ends after either of us lost control and end up having an accident. This scenario would be damn hot in rl but it would be awesome with online aswell.

Second scenario i would love is that i will fill up and get desperate and some nice girl would be controlling me and not to let me use the toilet and she could give some tasks while i am holding. And this ends up me losing control and wet myself. Would be extremely hot in rl or online aswell.

• Hot 2
4 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I want to spend a weekend away with someone who I can casually piss with. I'm bisexual so guy or girl doesn't matter in this one. But I want to spend the weekend in like a rental cabin or something, and both of us just casually piss whenever we need to. Like no theatrics, no holding or desperation, we literally both just piss whenever we felt like it while we continued to do whatever we were doing. I want to see someone else doing it as badly as I want to do it myself, and it can't be just a friend because me doing it plus watching them doing it is going to make me horny as fuck so lots of sex will be being had that weekend lol

I absolutely love this one! ... Looks like I have a new fantasy now haha

Anyway, the one fantasy that I've been carrying around with me for years is to spend time with a woman who needs to pee really bad, her legs are crossed, she's bouncing around in desperation, moaning about how much she needs to pee but instead of using her hands to hold her crotch she uses mine. I would press my hands really tight against her vagina until she loses control and pees through my fingers.

This could also work viceversa with her holding my crotch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Gotah said:

I absolutely love this one! ... Looks like I have a new fantasy now haha

Anyway, the one fantasy that I've been carrying around with me for years is to spend time with a woman who needs to pee really bad, her legs are crossed, she's bouncing around in desperation, moaning about how much she needs to pee but instead of using her hands to hold her crotch she uses mine. I would press my hands really tight against her vagina until she loses control and pees through my fingers.

This could also work viceversa with her holding my crotch.

I would lovvve that too. That sounds incredibly hot. 

• Like 1

My pee fantasy is to pee on a very well dressed up beautiful high class woman, she smelling good, and her hair is perfect. She has a long dress and a handbag. She asks me to piss on her from head to toe. I am very willing to do so because this is a big turn on fo me. I take out my dick and start pissing her in the face. She shows with a sigh that she is truly enjoying this, like finally it is happening. I enjoy every second and let my pissing on her, I feel like in paradise. I piss on her hair and she really likes it. She opens up her mouth slightly and lets some of the pee coming in, and lets it pour out again down on her breasts. Her blouse is getting wet and her breast showing through. Makes me wild of excitement and she truly enjoys it. When we part she is all drenched in my warm pee. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Getting pissed on while sitting down to eat food (i.e.someone pissing on my top).

peeing while sitting on a chair, though clothes, or not. E.g.sitting in a cafe and just peeing and hearing it fall on the ground. 

like others here, peeing on nice dry, clean carpet, or in a bed, is always an enticing thought.

watching someone pee in jeans. 

being peed on while I play with myself.

watching someone piss on walls, furniture, books, etc.

a pee party, where you can freely piss on things, or other people. 

That's a great list! You would have no shortage of PF members willing to help you achieve several on that list I'm sure. And others you might be able to fulfil anyway - are those the best sort of fantasy, perhaps? Those tantalisingly close to being realised? Or the more difficult? I'm not sure.

• Hot 1
On 8/8/2020 at 2:06 AM, Pissygal00 said:

I realllly would love a partner that was into it too and loved to degrade me with his piss. I would swallow it for him anytime and even would love to feel it fill my pussy and ass and watch it spray out. And that he would be willing to do it in public and other places. 

That sounds soo hot. And I would let you piss anywhere you wanted on the floor in the car on me. You would be allowed to use anything s a toilet 

On 8/6/2020 at 1:12 AM, Sweets said:

Having my significant other into peeing as much as I am.   I would drink a lot and hold it as long as possible.   Then he go down on me licking my pussy.  Until I have the most Peetastic orgasm.  Then have a lot of sex involving pee on each other 

That would be awesome. Just letting it go on each other while we mess around

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...