What are your pee fantasies?

I would love to see my wife wet herself on purpose, and just engage more pissing in general.  She has always been incredibly shy and self-conscious in all things sex related.  While somewhat vanilla, she has always enjoyed it, and other things we do, but only if I am the instigator.  She will never, ever start anything herself... not even regular plain sex, let alone pissing.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

I have a few that are all mainly revolving around desperation and wetting.

My first one is definitely having a girl know and be into the fetish, get desperate, and lose control into her jeans while we're being intimate.  More intimacy following, ofc.

Second would be a hot friend or SO getting desperate on a road trip and us "not being able to find a bathroom" and of course her wetting herself.  

Like I said, mostly around wetting and desperation. 

10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure how far fetched this fantasy is - sometimes in the past it has seemed closer than other times - but to be in a relationship where all of this, including membership of this site could be out in the open, could be understood and accepted.

That's one of my fantasies too.

• Like 2
On 8/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to spend a day in a guy's house who would let me (and watch me) piss wherever I pleased - on the carpet, bed, sofa, in the garden, sitting on his car seats like I'm on the toilet weeing into the fabric. I'd love to do that.

I would happily let you pee on a well folded towel but I wouldn't want it directly on furniture though.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, Sweets said:

Having my significant other into peeing as much as I am.   I would drink a lot and hold it as long as possible.   Then he go down on me licking my pussy.  Until I have the most Peetastic orgasm.  Then have a lot of sex involving pee on each other 

In a parallel universe where you didn’t have your significant other and similar on my part we would be both very satisfied. Reality is what it is however. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
Guest jeanswettingfan
6 minutes ago, Midwesttwindad24 said:

I feel fortunate that I in a way lived out my fantasy(ies).  I met up with a random girl for the whole purpose of watching her pee her jeans.  

Yeah you're a lucky man. That would be awesome

On 8/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I'd love to spend a day in a guy's house who would let me (and watch me) piss wherever I pleased - on the carpet, bed, sofa, in the garden, sitting on his car seats like I'm on the toilet weeing into the fabric. I'd love to do that.

I’m redecorating soon, sounds a fantastic way to spend the last week of the old place 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Pissygal00 said:

I realllly would love a partner that was into it too and loved to degrade me with his piss. I would swallow it for him anytime and even would love to feel it fill my pussy and ass and watch it spray out. And that he would be willing to do it in public and other places. 

I'm not exaggerating...

That'll keep me hard for hours.

My brain needed a wee bit of rest from blood flow, so thanks for that. 😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
22 hours ago, Pissygal00 said:

I realllly would love a partner that was into it too and loved to degrade me with his piss. I would swallow it for him anytime and even would love to feel it fill my pussy and ass and watch it spray out. And that he would be willing to do it in public and other places. 

I think that I would try to pee in a woman's mouth, but I am not sure if I could let her pee in my mouth.  I sure would like exchange peeing on each other.

• Like 2