The Lesson

(contains female pee scenes and descriptions)

Tracy and Jake were walking down a slim corridor inside a random building. Jake was following Tracy through the many rooms and hallways that were spaced out throughout. Tracy wanted to show Jake how she peed, as Jake was curious about what happens when she does it.

They eventually made it to a blank room in one corner of the building, which had nothing except a chair and a glass, both put there by some other person. Tracy went through the building to explore earlier, and stumbled across the room. She decided to take Jake into it so he could see her pee. Tracy sat into the chair, and held the glass up to her already bare muff. The tiny discomfort from holding the pee in made itself known to the woman. Jake sat down on the floor and watched her get set up.

Tracy - Now, focus more on the upper part of my pussy.You’ll see why soon.

Jake - I am very ready to witness this!

Tracy - Well it’s about to happen, since I’m starting to get a bigger urge.

With the glass in front of her cunt lips, she released. She could feel the pee that she so needed to release course through her “tube” on its way to the exit point. After a split second, her pee rushed out her cunt and splattered down into the glass she was holding. A pleasant sigh left her mouth.

Tracy - Ahhh! The first few seconds of this are usually the best.

With the pee slit now promptly opened wide, the liquid was going inside the glass like a machine that dispenses soda.

Tracy - Notice the volume the spray is making as it rains downward. Also take note how the slit the fluid came from slowly widened a little the moment before the stuff flew out.

Jake - Yeah, and it looks fairly relieving from here.

Tracy - It sure does!

Her proud stream of kidney juice continued to crowd the glass’s interior. Although a bit less intense, it still was very relaxing, and Tracy enjoyed letting Jake watch what she was doing. After ten more seconds, the stream became weaker and smaller. And then, it stopped. 

Tracy - If you want to scoot closer, you can see me push the last spurts out.

Jake did so, and Tracy pushed her pee through. It shot out her pee hole and in the glass. A few more tiny samples followed. One last fresh spurt of her urine, and she ended her pee time. She got a piece of tp from Jake, who reached into his pocket to grab it and hand it to her. A wipe was sent to her lower region, rubbing away the clinging spots from her vagina and around the pee slit, now sealed shut due to the exhaustion of Tracy’s pee.

Jake - I want to see you do that again!

Tracy - Well, maybe I’ll show you again another time.

The two then left the room.

• Like 1