musician joining your community

Hey folks! Been thinking of joining this place for a short while now, and today I finally "bit the bullet" I guess.

My interest in pee / wetting has always been a part of the way I think about sex, but I've never really felt like it was something I wanted to discuss with other people. My girlfriend isn't interested in it at all, and it's not exactly something you'd tell your friends or family about, y'know? And I've never really experimented with solo pee play outside of some VERY bored holidays.

But lately I've been thinking that I'd love to write songs about peeing - both as a way of channeling my fascination into something more productive than watching yet another sexy video, and also because this kink is entirely underrepresented in music apart from some novelty songs, and I'd love to create something for the people who, like myself, wished that there was more music about piss.

So... hi! I hope y'all will be nice to me and that I'll fit right in πŸ™‚

• Like 4
On 7/29/2020 at 5:16 PM, PuddingPipeTree said:

Hey folks! Been thinking of joining this place for a short while now, and today I finally "bit the bullet" I guess.

My interest in pee / wetting has always been a part of the way I think about sex, but I've never really felt like it was something I wanted to discuss with other people. My girlfriend isn't interested in it at all, and it's not exactly something you'd tell your friends or family about, y'know? And I've never really experimented with solo pee play outside of some VERY bored holidays.

But lately I've been thinking that I'd love to write songs about peeing - both as a way of channeling my fascination into something more productive than watching yet another sexy video, and also because this kink is entirely underrepresented in music apart from some novelty songs, and I'd love to create something for the people who, like myself, wished that there was more music about piss.

So... hi! I hope y'all will be nice to me and that I'll fit right in πŸ™‚

Hello and welcome!
Honestly, I didn't know I wanted to hear music about piss/peeing untill just now, but it definitely sounds quite interesting when you mention it! Please share whatever you may create on the subject and I'll be glad to check it out πŸ˜„

Cheers!