pissing from the tractor seat

8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Unfortunately, my own stream, whilst I can shoot quite far, has never made it as far as Canada yet! 

On the beach at Land’s End, facing west, peeing a long sparkling arc into the waves…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 6:18 PM, Eliminature said:

Water that parched grass... Yeah! 

Nice circumcised cock. If you check out my thread in the Men Peeing section, it contains a photo of Mr Eliminature pissing onto some grass (uploaded with his permission). You'll notice that he is cut, too - rare in British men. 

Such a pretty sight, a shimmering stream pouring forth from a handsome cock. Give those Autumnal Fields a good watering! Unfortunately, my own stream, whilst I can shoot quite far, has never made it as far as Canada yet! 

Is he Jewish?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 6:18 PM, Eliminature said:

Water that parched grass... Yeah! 

Nice circumcised cock. If you check out my thread in the Men Peeing section, it contains a photo of Mr Eliminature pissing onto some grass (uploaded with his permission). You'll notice that he is cut, too - rare in British men. 

Such a pretty sight, a shimmering stream pouring forth from a handsome cock. Give those Autumnal Fields a good watering! Unfortunately, my own stream, whilst I can shoot quite far, has never made it as far as Canada yet! 

Do some women prefer their men cut?  Strange - I know some men feel violated they lost a body part without their permission.  

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 7:19 AM, pussylover said:

Do some women prefer their men cut?  Strange - I know some men feel violated they lost a body part without their permission.  

I don't know, actually. I can only speak for myself. It's not something that I give much thought to. I certainly never actively sought out a circumcised partner. 

Mr E is circumcised, but this is rare for British men (outside of Jewish and Muslim communities, of course). I guess the opposite it feels a bit "exotic" when you're used to the other so you can be a bit fascinated by and admiring of it. I wouldn't say there was a preference either way, though.

• Like 3