pissing from the tractor seat

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Your quite welcome. Iam glad you enjoy these pictures. Iam always happy to make them😜

Great arc, dude.

What's the WD40 and gorilla tape for?

Guest UnabashedUser

Love it. Farming is all about improvising. Baling wire. Hose clamps. Large iron bars for making post holes.

Bag Balm for chapped nipples Hahaha.

7 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Love it. Farming is all about improvising. Baling wire. Hose clamps. Large iron bars for making post holes.

You got that right. New Holland has a odd ball size for their dust caps. Got a new one on the haybine now

18 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Playing jazz to cows 

On 7/31/2020 at 11:42 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

That is so hot. Do you do requests? I'd like to see you pee up a hay bale next. Followed by into a wheelbarrow.

Small festivals sometimes have “straw bale urinals” which aren’t exactly urinals as such but the straw absorbs the liquid, prevents smell, then rots to rich compost. 

On 7/31/2020 at 4:42 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

That is so hot. Do you do requests? I'd like to see you pee up a hay bale next. Followed by into a wheelbarrow.

O I suppose I can take requests lol. Hay bales and wheelbarrows are no problem, I will post pics of them shortly lol

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Water that parched grass... Yeah! 

Nice circumcised cock. If you check out my thread in the Men Peeing section, it contains a photo of Mr Eliminature pissing onto some grass (uploaded with his permission). You'll notice that he is cut, too - rare in British men. 

Such a pretty sight, a shimmering stream pouring forth from a handsome cock. Give those Autumnal Fields a good watering! Unfortunately, my own stream, whilst I can shoot quite far, has never made it as far as Canada yet! 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Water that parched grass... Yeah! 

Nice circumcised cock. If you check out my thread in the Men Peeing section, it contains a photo of Mr Eliminature pissing onto some grass (uploaded with his permission). You'll notice that he is cut, too - rare in British men. 

Such a pretty sight, a shimmering stream pouring forth from a handsome cock. Give those Autumnal Fields a good watering! Unfortunately, my own stream, whilst I can shoot quite far, has never made it as far as Canada yet! 

Thank you🙂

I have noticed that you can piss quite a distance, what a wonderful sight it is to see. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Unfortunately, my own stream, whilst I can shoot quite far, has never made it as far as Canada yet! 

Don't be so hard on yourself, Eliminature.  I'm sure you'll make it to Canada with a little more practice.

And when you do, you'll have a great cheering section here welcoming you.

Edited by glad1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1