A question for those who have uncut dicks

Well it’s not essential.

I generally do, particularly if I’m aiming, but when I say that it’s not a full on pull back - just enough that the circle of foreskin lies outside the edge of my slit. Does that make sense? What I mean is I pull back so about 1/2 inch of tip is unsheathed.

If I pull fully back, for example if I was erect and playing then my stream is more of a jet with more distance.

Of course if I was peeing hands-free, like in the shower for example, then I wouldn’t pull back at all. It doesn’t really affect direction or anything else. 

Finally - having a foreskin gives the ability to play at ballooning - clamping the end off when not erect and releasing a little flow, causing the sealed off foreskin to inflate like a balloon.... until released when it splatters out messily. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

For some reason, I always pull it back. Usually whilst erect, too. I just think it gives you a better stream, as the foreskin can get in the way of the stream sometines and it leads to far better aim... I mean, would you rather shoot with a SwissMiniGun (2.34mm) or a rifle?* 😛

It's just easier to aim for me, especially if I'm navigating my dick with my hand(s).

*I'm generally anti-gun. Just making a point.

• Cheeky 1
Guest UnabashedUser
58 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Finally - having a foreskin gives the ability to play at ballooning - clamping the end off when not erect and releasing a little flow, causing the sealed off foreskin to inflate like a balloon.... until released when it splatters out messily

The wife has done this with me from time to time in a playful pee game inside the hot tub.

Trick also comes in handy when masturbating to trap the cum and make cleanup easier. Also the covering of the cockhead with the warmth of the fresh ejaculate is particularly pleasing to me. 

Has any other uncircumsized male done this? I'm curious.

Edited by UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Trick also comes in handy when masturbating to trap the cum and make cleanup easier. Also the covering of the cockhead with the warmth of the fresh ejaculate is particularly pleasing to me. 

“Grab end of foreskin and hold it tight” doesn’t feel like something I want to do mid orgasm (and I think maybe I have less foreskin to play with)

Guest UnabashedUser
54 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

“Grab end of foreskin and hold it tight” doesn’t feel like something I want to do mid orgasm (and I think maybe I have less foreskin to play with)

Here's how I do that:

Lightly touch the head of the penis just as you start to ejaculuate with the side of the thumb. Use your index finger to pull foreskin over the head and the thumb. Pull forward slightly to make room for the liquid, but not so hard to be painful. At this point the thumb is no longer making contact with the head and the semen fills up the space in that little pocket.uncut-penis-jerk-off-and-cum - XVIDEOS.COM

28 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Here's how I do that:

Lightly touch the head of the penis just as you start to ejaculuate with the side of the thumb. Use your index finger to pull foreskin over the head and the thumb. Pull forward slightly to make room for the liquid, but not so hard to be painful.

(humbly) yeah, my foreskin is too short to do that

(bragging) and I ejaculate too large a volume

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
35 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I have a big load as well but no foreskin to catch it in 

Skins long enough here I can get thumb inside up to the first joint while stretching in.  Major ejaculations are around a tablespoon full and theres usually more than enough to overflow the foreskin a bit.

I mainly just stretch it out to make sure I can direct the stream because sometimes it can come out like a garden hose going all over the place but normally I can’t be bothered to pull it back. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Skins long enough here I can get thumb inside up to the first joint while stretching in. 

Ow ow ow ow nope

50 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Major ejaculations are around a tablespoon full and theres usually more than enough to overflow the foreskin a bit.

“Honey, why is there a tablespoon in the bedroom?”

”uh, no reason, it’s just there”

• Haha 3
Guest UnabashedUser
20 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Ow ow ow ow nope

“Honey, why is there a tablespoon in the bedroom?”

”uh, no reason, it’s just there”

Long Foreskin Handjob Free Sex Videos - Watch Beautiful ...

• 1 year later...

I love it when a few drops get caught in my foreskin, so I almost never pull it back.

Same reason why I dont't even shake it off and let the remaining piss drip into my underwear, that little bit of wetness around the tip of my dick once I'm done adds so much to the experience.

Generally I find I don't have any issues with aim or flow if I just pee without pulling back or adjusting my flow - the skin doesn't impeded or affect the flow at all.  If I do pull back to expose the head, then I get a more powerful stream, still accurate in its direction.

The problem I do get is that my foreskin is quite tight and after being erect and pulled back it doesn't naturally return into place properly until pulled forwards.  In that state I've got the control of a wonky garden sprinkler - the bathroom floor and walls, or anyone standing at the next urinal is fair game unless I'm careful.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

If I'm standing, it needs to be back far enough that none of the opening is covered, otherwise the stream goes in an unpredictable direction. This is possible even if most of the head is still covered, and since I don't have lots of excess skin, often the mere act of pulling it out through the fly causes it to roll back the necessary little bit. If I'm sitting, there's usually no reason to pull it back, though more of the skin gets wet if it's stuck together when the stream starts (as soon as the stream is going, the force usually separates the skin anyway for the rest of the pee).

• Hot 1
On 9/4/2021 at 9:51 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

The problem I do get is that my foreskin is quite tight and after being erect and pulled back it doesn't naturally return into place properly until pulled forwards.  In that state I've got the control of a wonky garden sprinkler - the bathroom floor and walls, or anyone standing at the next urinal is fair game unless I'm careful.

That's my situation too.

Also, I have come to realise that men (either cut or not) develop a pretty quick feedback loop for aiming: women might not believe this, but we can pretty much make the stream go where we want it with a good degree of accuracy, and if you want to know how impressive that control can be, I am more than happy to let disbelievers have a go with mine 🙂 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1