Misterpoll

RDC

Hi everyone, 

For those of you who enjoy reading stories about pee experiences: the website 'misterpoll', which is basically a forum website, contains a lot of messages with experiences. A lot of them are imaginary I guess because they just sound too good to be true 😜 but they are nevertheless often very entertaining and arousing. Here's a link:

https://www.misterpoll.com/forums/133329

Hope you enjoy!

RDC

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 11:27 AM, RDC said:

Hi everyone, 

For those of you who enjoy reading stories about pee experiences: the website 'misterpoll', which is basically a forum website, contains a lot of messages with experiences. A lot of them are imaginary I guess because they just sound too good to be true 😜 but they are nevertheless often very entertaining and arousing. Here's a link:

https://www.misterpoll.com/forums/133329

Hope you enjoy!

RDC

Oh yes Misterpoll. Last time I went there must have been at least 7 years ago. I think I'll go back and have another look 😉

• Like 1

I feel like Louise P has single-handedly kept that one poll message board going ever since it started. Anytime someone pops in, Louise P is there to reply to them! It's a truly remarkable level of dedication to peeing.

Mister Poll is where a lot of things started for me. The website is kind of outmoded by now, but somehow it still has traffic, so hey!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 8 months later...

Misterpoll was my teenagehood. Exploring my kink was so much fun on that website and I'm so happy to duck in when I get the chance to see that there are new comments! A lot of those forums are like naughty pee central lol. My only gripe with it is it doesn't seem to want to work on my phone. There's always something blocking the next page button when I access the website on my phone, so I can only check on the rare occasion I'm alone on my laptop. 

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Misterpoll was my teenagehood. Exploring my kink was so much fun on that website and I'm so happy to duck in when I get the chance to see that there are new comments! A lot of those forums are like naughty pee central lol. My only gripe with it is it doesn't seem to want to work on my phone. There's always something blocking the next page button when I access the website on my phone, so I can only check on the rare occasion I'm alone on my laptop. 

If you open the menu (usually in the top right corner) you can enable desktop site, on firefox it's the topmost option and in chrome it's at the bottom. 

I only discovered it because of this very issue, and it's pretty much all I use it for. 🙂

I've found many interesting posters who posted on Louise P's threads, as well as by searching with the Mr. Poll engine. The biggest nuisance is that each page of posts only has 5 items, but otherwise it works as expected. Happy searching!

15 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Unfortunately, it seems that some of the impromptu moderation on some of the Misterpoll subforums is a little heavy-handed, so conversation tends to stagnate a bit instead of evolving after a certain number of pages.

I am indeed omni-present 😉

I've been following Louise' polls for years, however activity has dwindled next to nothing in recent years; a shame.

With regard to moderation actions, there are 2 reasons for them:

• misterpoll has certain rules, such as pertaining to children, and requires the poll owner to uphold them. This has forced Louise to delete too detailed comments about children to avoid her polls getting removed entirely.
  • Louise is focused on pee stories, and not interested in other topics. If it's only a mention here and there in a pee story, she tends to let it go, however if it becomes the main topic she'll remove the comments.

I actually saw your last thread, asking for "piss vandalism" stories. It's borderline with regard to Louise interests, so cross your fingers.

• Like 1

I have read some great stories on Misterpoll, but I find the search function pretty much useless unfortunately. It seemed to die a death for a while but seems to have picked up recently.

• Agree 1