First Anal with Kathy --true story

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Kathleen, the first girl to allow me access to her pussy and to stroke me off, also taught me the sweet art of cunnilingus and analingus as well as allowing me to bring her to multiple screaming orgasms as I slavered her delicate cuntal membranes as she writhed in ecstasy.

She would grab me by the ears and aim my face between her open creamy thighs as she slowly humped her heated mound into my face and tongue which from time to time would stray downward from its open flowing target and bean sized clit to her puckered anus which was just begging for a lick.

I had not been allowed penile access to her pussy at this early time in our relationship, she being 18 and a religious person where that was concerned, but she did love to cum and she dearly loved stroking me off as well as knowingly and professionally sucking my rod to a huge discharge which she would either swallow or let ejaculate on her rubbery nipples.

After one particularly juicy session, where I had adventurously applied my tongue to her anus, which she seemed to appreciate, and after she had enjoyed her orgasm, we both lay in each other’s arms, me waiting to cum as she took a short break and stroked my cock slowly.

“Jim, I’m going to roll over and I want you to put your penis in my ass please” she moaned.

“Oh my I’d like to fuck your pussy , Kathy”, I muttered stupidly.

“Jim I’m sorry but that’s not something for me to do now,” she said, pulling slowly away from me.

I kicked myself mentally hoping I hadn’t made a dumb mistake.

She is now on all fours, spread wide showing me her puckered hole, shiny and glistening from saliva.

“Jim you can fuck me here and cum inside, as the sin is less and I will still be a virgin” she smiled.

Kathy now reaches around and grabs my fuckstick from the root and maneuvers the head onto her hole. The heat from it feels so erotic on the knob as she wiggles it to open her ass and the head goes in about a quarter of an inch. I’m so hard now and almost ready to discharge.

“Now Jim push slowly “ , she calls out directions, as if she’s done this a dozen times before.

I do and my cock slowly slides its entire length up her sizzling hot rectum my balls slapping into her meaty vulva.

Slowly Kathy starts her humping of my cock while pulling on my ballsack using the skin of it to masturbate her clit.

I’m past the point of no return after 3 strokes and I begin to cum hard. Feeling my hot jizz eject into her ass she redoubles her humping until I’m fully discharged.

I finish coming and slide out of her steamy ass, where she pulses out the sticky load which ends up mostly on my ballsack.

“Oh Jimmy that was so very good for me,” she moans. As our relationship developed I was able to fully fuck her vaginally but she told me she’d started with anal because thats what horny Catholic girls did in her school as it was safer and preserved their vaginal virginity.

Apparently there were dozens of boys who’d received her anal skills and she was very very good at it.

• 6 months later...