How much pee freedom do you have at home?

How much pee freedom do you have at home?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Pee freedom (peedom?)

• Can pee almost anywhere around the house without cleaning up
    • Can pee everywhere but it has to be cleaned up right away
    • Limited to a few rooms or spots
    • Limited to one room or spot
    • Only get to do naughty pees every once in a while
    • Never tried peeing on the floor, etc. yet
    • Bonus: Able to pee in your car regularly

At home I have less freedom than when I'm traveling (as discussed in other threads) but I can find ways to have a sneaky pee now and then.  I don't live alone, so my freedom is limited, but I have my own little office area with a carpet protector.  The carpet protector is supposed prevent the chair digging into the carpet but it's quite good at catching a nice puddle, too.  Of course, I have to clean up quickly but that's just part of the game.  At home, I usually use containers or the sink when I feel frisky ... the floor is a special treat. 😁

• Like 2
On 10/13/2020 at 6:05 PM, No Toilet said:

As the family apartment has no toilet facilities, I have pee freedom by default as all of us here literally have to use our own home as a lavatory to relieve ourselves when we cannot hold it.

if that is true it's fucking amazing, you should make some videos of all of you pissing around the house!

19 minutes ago, beachmom said:

There have been a few paperbacks over the years like "Do you do it with the lights on" and a few others that have done their own polling. Mostly though I've seen polling from websites like"Cafemom" , "Mothering" ,  "Babycenter" , "Mr.Poll".  While there's a bit of variance between them, possibly due to the way they word the question or by the age, location of the moms, for the most part the results are similar. What I do find to be telling about them is the disconnect between what moms think and what the men in the household assume they'd think. Here's a poll, "Your thoughts on boys peeing in the yard" 15% said "That's disgusting, I'd never allow them to."    17% said "Whatever, I haven't seen or thought about it."  51% said "There would be nothing wrong with them doing so."   and finally  17% said  "Our boys do so all the time."    What I find interesting is not only that 68% of moms okay with guys doing so, while only 15% are opposed, but the fact that only 17% of moms are aware that their boys actually do so. In various other polls around the internet I've seen that some 65% to as high as 85% of guys have peed in the yard, but are apparently must believe that mom would object and therefor do it quietly.

Those are really interesting numbers, and questions. Thanks for explaining them for me!

One nice thing about living alone is technically I can pee when and wherever I choose. However I answered limited to certain areas, because I must clean up, and I don't want to deal with urine soaked furniture or carpets. Therefore, if I am doing a naughty pee or wetting myself, I limit myself to areas with tiled floors, the kitchen and bathroom. Of course the tub means zero cleanups.

The exception is if I am peeing into something that will contain it , or out the window. And yes , I have peed in my yard with neighbors very close by both in my pants, and exposed ( after dark).

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2

I live alone so pretty much have total freedom to pee anywhere I feel like. But I do have visitors and feel a need to avoid the place smelling all pissy, so clean up sooner or later is essential.

In the past I have peed all over the hallway, kitchen and bathroom floors, all tiled. I love the sound of it spattering down. Have also peed on the living room coffee table, on the bedroom carpet, and against both the hallway and bedroom walls. Have peed in both the kitchen and bathroom sinks, in the bath, and in various cups and glasses. Also peed on the bed before. And on the closed toilet lid. And against the bathroom wall.

Haven't done anything like this for ages though since the clean up is a real drag. And doing it myself on my own is just so much less interesting than if I had a lady here doing it too. But alas that has never happened.

Anything can happen in my imagination though. Like in this imaginary account of a visit by @Sophie

https://peefans.com/topic/5261-sophies-visit/?tab=comments#comment-69847

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 4:36 PM, Bacardi said:

Every once and a while I'm home all by myself and can have a pee in a pile of clothes, on my bathmat, or in a corner. I have to clean it up asap. I don't think anyone in the house knows. I wish I had the freedom to pee wherever I wanted! I love naughty peeing lol. 

I would let you pee anywhere in my house you wanted. You wouldn't even have to squat down just start letting it go. You could even walk around the house while your pissing getting it all over the house

• Love 3

I recently moved into a new house with a roommate and she seems to have the fetish but hasn’t admitted it. We have peed together and I have caught her. She has caught me. The biggest rule is not on the furniture. And to clean it up as best as you can. But the basement doesn’t need to be cleaned up. Or the attic. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

So... I'm having an issue with the poll..

I click on the first answer cos I tinkle everywhere, with total freedom, and no clean up. .. but then I also try to click on the "Bonus" question of tinkling in my car but then it removes the first answer. My answer is both!!

People that know me may say I am "cheating" 😋 ... but I tinkle in my house and my car and everywhere else I am! And I never have to clean up!! Just periodic pamper changes with a wipe cleaning of my lil temple and bum! 😊

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

So... I'm having an issue with the poll..

I click on the first answer cos I tinkle everywhere, with total freedom, and no clean up. .. but then I also try to click on the "Bonus" question of tinkling in my car but then it removes the first answer. My answer is both!!

People that know me may say I am "cheating" 😋 ... but I tinkle in my house and my car and everywhere else I am! And I never have to clean up!! Just periodic pamper changes with a wipe cleaning of my lil temple and bum! 😊

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

Oh no! I don’t think I can change it. I was wondering why so few people said they pee in the car.

8 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

Oh no! I don’t think I can change it. I was wondering why so few people said they pee in the car.

Yea... you can only pick one. But if you changed it to fit ME, you would have to have one of those "Check all that apply" polls. And it would be hard to list all possible options. For example.. ever tinkled at your table in a full restaurant while having your dinner? Or standing in line at the Registry of Motor Vehicles? Yes and Yes here! To fit me.. your poll would be 5 pages long. 😇😇😇😇😇

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

When my husband works days (12 hrs) I can pee anytime, anywhere until 3pm when it's time to cleanup. When he works nights, I go out in the backyard and pee. 

It's unfortunate that you aren't able to open up with your husband, it could be such fun if you could. My husband isn't really turned on in any way by it as I am, but he doesn't judge me for peeing in unusual places either.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:18 PM, Simpfan said:

I own my house but rent the land. What keeps me from peeing on the floor is water damage that already occurred when the previous owner vented the dryer beneath the floor of the house. I don't want to damage my mattress until I can get a new one, so bed pissing is out. And my fiancé has keys to my house, even though we don't cohabit, so the one thing I allow myself to do when I know he's working or won't be around for hours is to put on a pull-up and allow myself the freedom to tinkle at the slightest pee twinge, instead of allowing my bladder to fill beyond capacity before letting go, because my experience with that has been leakage up the back of the product. I'm not someone who rushes to the bathroom every time I need to pee. But I have some urine retention, so it's like I always have some pee in me, should the desire arise to wet something. Plus I am prescribed a mild diuretic, so that just adds to the excitement. Hydrochlorothyazide is much milder than the Furosemide, which had my bladder full to bursting every 15 minutes. That would have helped had I been making a pee movie, but it wasn't very practical unless I planned to sit on the toilet or in the bathtub for most of the day. In the future, we're going to be moving to a house in the country, whose septic system doesn't work. It has a lot of other issues too, but we are looking into installing a composting toilet. Better for the environment, and the garden I hope to grow on the 40 acres where my guy already hunts. But it will also give me more of an opportunity to pee outdoors, which is my preferred location anyway.

Looks like outdoor with no knickers and furosemide could get your BF comfortable with regular outdoor peeing. Sounds like heaven in the right situation.

2 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

Yesterday my son came home from work and jumped in the shower before my wife could pee. About 2mins after he'd started she announced to me she couldn't hold it until he was finished. I offered her a glass vase in the kitchen and she asked me to hold it under her as she stood. She pulled her clothes down and blasted a gusher into the vase I was holding. It was about a pint and all warm in my hands and a massive turn on. So even though we have almost no private time together and can't get out for our usual fun, lockdown has still caused something so spontaneous.

That's a lovely experience @Geepee9 - thanks for sharing it! Maybe she'll do it again just for fun rather than out of necessity 🙂 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I only have as much pee freedom as much I can make for myself 🙂 I try to get use of every situation, every rare occasion of being left alone for a while, but my options are still limited to anything that has a drain, containers and hard pavement which I can clean up easily. And sometimes clothes if I get to load the washing machine without being to suspicious about it 😄

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...