How much pee freedom do you have at home?

How much pee freedom do you have at home?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Pee freedom (peedom?)

• Can pee almost anywhere around the house without cleaning up
    • Can pee everywhere but it has to be cleaned up right away
    • Limited to a few rooms or spots
    • Limited to one room or spot
    • Only get to do naughty pees every once in a while
    • Never tried peeing on the floor, etc. yet
    • Bonus: Able to pee in your car regularly

I could pee pretty much everywhere as long as I clean up the mess/stains, but I am not really into peeing in random places, so I don't use this freedom. I love desperation/holding play much more than actual peeing.

• Like 1
On 11 juni 2020 at 12:10 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I am a UK based female. I love to pee outside and in naughty places. I don't do it so much in my own home but I fantasise about peeing on carpets, car seats, sofas etc, also by the roadside, in the garden. I would love nothing more than for a guy to watch me doing this and maybe to pee on a guy too. But I'd never dare bring this up on real life haha1 

Pee away, whats holding you back....I would face upwards trying to catch the sream...grtz

I have several days a week when I'm at home on my own.  In those circumstances I can pee on the hard floors like kitchen, bathroom, conservatory.   I also pee in the sinks regularly (even when others are in) and I pee in the washing when I'm doing the washing.  I also often put a towel on my chair and pee in it whilst I'm working, or pee in the bin under my desk.    I pee outside in the garden and sometimes open the back door and just pee out onto the patio - especially if it is raining.

• Like 3

More freedom as a consequence of lockdown - in that I'm largely working from home, whilst unsuspecting wife is still office based and has been throughout.  That said, son has been home from college and now on holiday for the summer so I haven't completely got the house to myself.

Gives the opportunity to browse freely though during the day and to pee as the desire hits, though obviously not in places and ways likely to be detected.  Sinks, washing, hard floors, clothes for laundry - that sort of thing.  Also the garage of course...

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess I've got more freedom around the house now I'm working from home a lot and wife is still office based. The house is largely carpeted and I don't really feel the urge to piss on it. It's not at the forefront of my fetish.

However I do have a second home (in the process of inheriting) in mainland Spain which is barely overlooked and has tiled floors throughout.  At the moment travel restrictions make it impractical to be there, but when I am it's often just me alone.  My plan next time I'm there is for lots of 'me time' which won't involve too many trips into the bathroom...

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 1:16 AM, Mr. Whizz said:

For the record, I am stuck with my parents, so I can only get away with the occasional naughty piss when I am out in the community. Can't usually make time between school and work.

I think you'd be very surprised by the number of moms whom are fine with guys peeing in other places. Some 75% to 85% of normal mainstream moms say they'd at least tolerate guys peeing outdoors or in a few other places like showers, pools, ect. Curiously, some 40% to 55% of moms say there's been times when they wished the guys wouldn't track into the house or ask to find a restroom, but would rather they just pee elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting question. When I'm working from home on my own I can and do pee in various places around the house and garden. I clean up in the house, and it's generally been on to hard surfaces or mats / rugs that are going to be washed. I choose not to pee on carpets or furnishings, but I guess that may change if I want to experiment with being more naughty. Outdoors I just pee anywhere in the garden, on the patio, in the compost bin, against walls, trees etc. It's my garden and it's not particularly overlooked. I pee in the compost bin with the full knowledge of others in the house (it's just sensible - it helps make better compost).

• Like 1
On 10/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, beachmom said:

I think you'd be very surprised by the number of moms whom are fine with guys peeing in other places. Some 75% to 85% of normal mainstream moms say they'd at least tolerate guys peeing outdoors or in a few other places like showers, pools, ect. Curiously, some 40% to 55% of moms say there's been times when they wished the guys wouldn't track into the house or ask to find a restroom, but would rather they just pee elsewhere.

I'm curious - where are the numbers from? Has there been a survey of attitudes to peeing, or are you going by your own polling?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

I'm curious - where are the numbers from? Has there been a survey of attitudes to peeing, or are you going by your own polling?

There have been a few paperbacks over the years like "Do you do it with the lights on" and a few others that have done their own polling. Mostly though I've seen polling from websites like"Cafemom" , "Mothering" ,  "Babycenter" , "Mr.Poll".  While there's a bit of variance between them, possibly due to the way they word the question or by the age, location of the moms, for the most part the results are similar. What I do find to be telling about them is the disconnect between what moms think and what the men in the household assume they'd think. Here's a poll, "Your thoughts on boys peeing in the yard" 15% said "That's disgusting, I'd never allow them to."    17% said "Whatever, I haven't seen or thought about it."  51% said "There would be nothing wrong with them doing so."   and finally  17% said  "Our boys do so all the time."    What I find interesting is not only that 68% of moms okay with guys doing so, while only 15% are opposed, but the fact that only 17% of moms are aware that their boys actually do so. In various other polls around the internet I've seen that some 65% to as high as 85% of guys have peed in the yard, but are apparently must believe that mom would object and therefor do it quietly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1