Dressed and undressed

Sophie

On 8/27/2022 at 4:03 AM, Sophie said:

83214.jpg

This picture is a good example for the previous post.  10 beautiful women (seriously beautiful) but the uniform shave makes all their pussies look the same.

Where's the individuality?  The bald pussy standard has taken over and left us with something somehow "generic". 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/28/2022 at 7:56 AM, Sexismygod said:

This picture is a good example for the previous post.  10 beautiful women (seriously beautiful) but the uniform shave makes all their pussies look the same.

Where's the individuality?  The bald pussy standard has taken over and left us with something somehow "generic". 

Completely respecting your preferences there and I agree that if natural there'd be variety in hair colour, some thicker and some with thinner covering, some trimmed and others completely overgrown maybe. Maybe even a covering of bushy hair obscuring the slit view on every one of them. 

But every single one of those ladies still strikes me as presenting a different look.  Differing extents of inner labia visible or hidden, some with a visible thigh gap and others less so.  Different lengths of visible cleft.  Beauty is all around and I still see plenty of beauty there.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

A buddy of mine once said that he thought females with a bush seemed to  be smarter and happier than those who are completely shaved.

😶 That sounds like something someone would say in an Ursula LeGuin dystopia.

Or, if applying to all sexes, suggests that old stupid bald men should be retired from positions of responsibility, and that everyone who can should grow beards… 

Edited by oliver2
17 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Completely respecting your preferences there and I agree that if natural there'd be variety in hair colour, some thicker and some with thinner covering, some trimmed and others completely overgrown maybe. Maybe even a covering of bushy hair obscuring the slit view on every one of them. 

But every single one of those ladies still strikes me as presenting a different look.  Differing extents of inner labia visible or hidden, some with a visible thigh gap and others less so.  Different lengths of visible cleft.  Beauty is all around and I still see plenty of beauty there.

Completely agree that all the women seen in this thread are beautiful in their own way and have their own style.  But to make an analogy, it's as like seeing a thousand women in a thousand different outfits but they're all wearing a blue hat.  Just seems strange to me.  Though I'm sure others here will disagree.  😎

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...