Dressed and undressed

Sophie

Agreed - Great finds.

With the numbered cards, my first thought would be it'd be a perfect opportunity for a poll - pick your favourite.  Then I realised that apart from ruling out one or two based on personal preferences, there's no way I could pick just one.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Agreed - Great finds.

With the numbered cards, my first thought would be it'd be a perfect opportunity for a poll - pick your favourite.  Then I realised that apart from ruling out one or two based on personal preferences, there's no way I could pick just one.

Yes, I agree some very nice girls there.  If I was forced to pick then it would be number 7 for me.  Pretty, curvy in all the right places, nice long hair, long legs and she even wears tempting clothing when she is dressed - I do love a short dress and bonus points for no bra.  Could have improved a further step with no knickers, but hey that would have made the stripping less entertaining. Number 9 is probably my second choice.

Some of the other girls are just a tad skinny for my liking, but I am sure that they are absolutely perfect for other tastes. 

As ever, it is good that everyone is unique and has their own beauty.

No disagreement with your assessment criteria there at all @Alfresco.  For me the smile is a huge factor too - putting no.s 2, 3 & 6 well up the running order.  No disagreements on No. 7 either.  As you've touched on, all credit to all of them of course.

Oh to be so lucky as to have the choice...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Agreed - Great finds.

Look through the gallery, maybe it'll help you with your choice

And it's a great idea to make a poll - pick your favourite

Edited by Ozabot
  • Like 1