Rebecca 06

The phone rang!

“Rebecca speaking.”

It was him after all this time, over 4 ½ months. I came over goosy & felt nervous. A rush went through my body to my vagina. For a moment or two I felt quite dizzy & couldn’t think of anything to say, finally stammering something out.

“Good evening ….. Peter.”

My heart was racing so hard I was sure it would jump out of my chest.

“Yes I remember. ……………… Have you? …………... Yes you can. ………………………….. Of course. ……………… I made you a promise & I always keep my promises. …………………. Yes. ………….. Yes.”

He had somewhere, an office to which he would have the only keys. He was about to embark on an upgrade of the Point of Sale computer system, new hardware & software, had been away on a course & would shortly start to receive the new computers for preparation, then it would be off to the branches one by one for installation & training. The whole upgrade was expected to keep him busy for at least a year as there would be a lot of ongoing maintenance. The company had insisted on complete security so he would be working alone in a separate building. While apologising that it was the best he could offer me in the way of privacy, he hoped I would at least look at it before deciding. I had already made up my mind he would definitely get to watch me peeing again. He wouldn’t be getting the keys until Friday afternoon so we agreed to meet there at 5pm. It was less than 10 minutes walk from my office too.

“YES!”

I exclaimed punching the air after hanging up & making my way out onto the deck to wet my pants again.

What a week! As much as I had hoped he would return, it had certainly put me under pressure to get everything done, waxing, nails, hair, clothes & neatly trim my pubes along each side of my vulva because this time he was going to see it if he wanted to or not. Along with my preparations came the need to wet several pair of pants & masturbate morning, noon & night! I nearly forgot & Friday lunchtime had to race down to the arcade. Luckily the red & black set he liked was a stock item so they still had it & in my size, even if it didn’t fit quite as well as what Irene supplies me. Not that it mattered, it was for him not me & I wasn’t in any great discomfort wearing them. I smiled, the complete set cost me less than I usually pay for a single pair of pants! I made very sure I  didn’t have any late appointments this time, so had time to prepare myself including one last quickie in the Ladies giving myself a fourth orgasm that day before heading off in good time to get there at 5pm precisely. It was his turn to be late & came steaming up huffing & puffing 15 minutes after me, cursing that they had forgotten about giving him the keys & he had spent the last hour tracking it down. Access was through a side door which was along an alley next to the building.

He went to deal with the alarm while I looked around. There was a reception area with a counter & a door leading out to what I assumed was a corridor. Another door led through to a much bigger room which I imagined was the main work room & had a bench & cupboards in the corner for making tea, a desk & 3 old rickety looking chairs . There were 2 doors, one which obviously open out into the same internal corridor as the reception & another which I discovered was a small store room. That was it. I looked round for more doors but there weren’t any. Then I noticed them hanging on hooks above the bench, 2 keys with large tags, one with an ‘L’ on it & the other an ‘M’. He came in still flustered.

“Look.”

“What?”

“L, M!”

“What?”

He hadn’t worked it out.

“Ladies, Men!”

WHAT!

I took the keys & realising there was only one place they could be, opening the door to the corridor. The communal Toilets were opposite, a bit further down. I walked along & slid the key into the lock on the door of the Ladies. It opened. A look of despair came over his face. He didn’t speak, didn’t have to. There was noises coming from another office so clearly they were still occupied. He turned & walked back in disgusted. I followed & closed the door.

He had that hung dog look again shaking his head in disbelief. My heart went out to him so I went over & held his arm.

“I don’t believe it! Of all the offices they had to give me this one!”

“It will be alright.”

“Alright! How can you go, you could get caught at any moment.”

“They will go home soon.”

“How will we know?”

“We can check.”

“But they might be here for hours.”

I could see there was no consoling him.

“Why don’t we go & get something to eat. We might have the place to all to ourselves when we get back.”

His face looked terrible. He certainly lets you know how he is feeling. He stood there looking down. Glancing over at the bench I suddenly got an idea.

Walking over, I slipped my pants off & handed them to him.

“Give us a hand?”

“What! ……… What are you doing?”

“You’ll see. Give me a leg up will you?”

He looked confused as he came over & helped me climb up on the bench. I stood when I got there.

“What are you going to do?”

“Pee.”

“Where?”

“In the sink.”

“You can’t do that!”

“Why not, it all ends up in the same place eventually.”

He looked round as if he was checking to see if anyone was watching.

“I can’t ask you to do this.”

“You’re not? I really need to go. I have been drinking tea all afternoon saving it up so you would have something to see. Would you rather I took the key & wasted it?”

“No.”

“I promised you I would let you watch me pee again & I’m going to. The only reason I came here is so you could watch me peeing, that hasn’t changed, has it?”

“No.”

“Well let me get on with it before it’s too late.”

I squatted over the sink. He had a strange look on his face, delight at me peeing for him but shock at where I was going to do it. I steadied myself one foot each side of the sink bowl.

“Ready?”

He couldn’t resist it & was between my legs in a flash, his nose only inches from my vulva. I relaxed & a spurt shot out almost straight ahead down the front of his shirt.

“Opps! Sorry.”

I rocked forward & let out a slow one. It landed in the sink. Relaxing completely, I moved forward & back to keep my stream in the sink where it belonged. The disappointments of his earlier discoveries soon disappeared & he got that look of wonder on his face as I let it trickle out. ‘YES!’ I thought! This was it, what I wanted every bit as much as him. My stream pulsed, little did he know my vagina had set off a barrage of contractions letting me know it was ready to be masturbated any time I got the chance! Not that I intended to go that far, but just the self tease kept me on a high. I couldn’t take my eyes away from his face, that look of absolute adoration. It went on & on & secretly I hoped it would last forever, his look & my heightened state of arousal. I brushed off the droplet & waited, in no hurry to get down. He must have stared at me for nearly 5 minutes looking up & smiling from time to time. I smiled back & for those many moments nothing else in the world existed for either of us. I had wondered if I would feel the same again but if anything it was better.

“Does my cunt still look the same?”

That got a smile.

“Mm!”

“Okay?”

He hadn’t taken his eyes off me & I imagined he was making up for lost time. I certainly was!

“Can I get down now, my legs are getting stiff.”

He helped me & as he did, I wasn’t sure if it was because of the particular trousers he was wearing or what I had just done, but his erection was very obvious standing out clearly in the front. He was aware of it & blushed.

“Shall we go & get something to eat?”

“Mm!”

“Pants.”

He passed them over & I slipped them on, slowly, teasing along the way.

“All gone!”

He smiled & headed over to reset the alarm & we set off.

We wandered up a couple of blocks to a Café he wanted to eat at, Italian again. I ordered a pot of tea as soon as we sat down which brought a brief smile to what was otherwise a very bleak look on his face. This was it, I decided. I started to realise how much I had missed performing for him & relishing his gaze. This was going to be my only chance, there would never be any other opportunity, anywhere else he could afford & it would be better than sitting at McDonalds & going into arcades so I had to find a way to make it work. I wracked my brains to think of something to cheer him up.

“It will be alright, I can go in the sink until everyone goes home.”

“I don’t expect you to do that.”

“I don’t mind, honest. I know how hard it has been for you to find somewhere private for me & I’m grateful, really I am. The least we can do is make the best of it. There is bound to be heaps of times when I will be able go on the Toilet for you.”

He had brightened up a bit since I had gone in the sink but still wasn’t his usual self. I made most of the conversation while we ate & when I ordered another pot of tea, drew a smile. He seemed a little brighter knowing that he would most likely get to see it passing through. I drained it completely getting nearly four cups as he watched me. He shook his head in acknowledgement of my dedication.

Suddenly it popped into my head.

“Peter what say you go shopping & buy things I can go in when we can’t use the Toilets to save me having to get up on the bench?”

“What sort of things?”

“I don’t know, buckets, bowls anything I can pee in.”

“What will we do with it after you have gone?”

“We can wash it down the sink. It will only be a temporary measure, once everyone has gone home I can go back to using the Toilet. What do you say.”

He dithered.

“How much will it cost?”

“Shouldn’t be much. Most of that sort of thing comes in plastic these days & that’s not dear.”

“I don’t have any money, Maria looks after all that.”

I put my thinking cap on again.

“Doesn’t she give you any spending money?”

“A bit.”

“Well you could take that & see how far it goes.”

He didn’t look convinced.

“I will make up a list for you.”

I sensed something wasn’t right.

“What?”

“I wouldn’t know where to get them.”

“Peter!”

I could see he was telling the truth.

“Do you not go shopping?”

“No Maria does that.”

“What never?”

“No.”

“What about her Birthday & Christmas?”

“Kel does it for me.”

He mean it, he really doesn’t go shopping. I thought for a few moments.

“Peter I’m not your wife or your mother or your sister. The only reason I am doing this is because Maria can’t & I feel sorry for you. I know the office is not exactly ideal but it is private & it doesn’t cost anything. I wouldn’t be happy if you were spending at lot of money just so you can watch me pee, money better spent on your family. I’m sure we can get things working a lot better if we try, for only a little, but I’m not going to do it for you. If you are not going to help I will call it off.”

A look of panic came over his face.

“No, no, don’t do that!”

I had only meant the shopping but he had taken it as the whole peeing arrangement.

“I’m sorry! I don’t want to lose you ever, please, please forgive me. You are the best, I never dreamt I would ever meet anyone like you!”

It came straight from the heart & although I already knew it, it gave my ego a real boost just the same.

We sat in silence for several moments, he with that dreadful ‘hangdog’ look,  before I decided to put him out of his misery.

“I didn’t mean I wouldn’t pee for you, all I was saying is I am not going to run around after you, that’s all. We could do the shopping together.”

“What if we are seen?”

“We can go somewhere where we won’t be seen. Do you know anyone who lives down the coast?”

“No, not that I can think of.”

“We’ll go down there. Do you ever work on Saturdays at your office?”

“Sometimes, not for ages.”

“It would be the only time for both of us. What are you doing tomorrow?”

“Boys football.”

“What about next Saturday?”

I could see he was sure if he should be seen out with me at all & was desperately trying to think of something.

“Well?”

I wasn’t about to let him off the hook.

“I suppose so.”

It was pretty half hearted.

“Next Saturday then.”

He didn’t look happy.

“How will we get there?”

“I can pick you up. What time do you usually leave on a Saturday morning?”

“10 past 6.”

“That’s fine, I can make that. What say I pick you up along the way, save us both going all the way into the city?”

We arranged the station.

“What time will you get there?”

“25 to.”

“I will be there okay?”

He wasn’t sure but too scared not to go along with me.

“The shops won’t be open then.”

“We’ll go to breakfast first so don’t have any before you leave home, you hear?”

He had a look of resignation on his face.

“I’m getting full so we had better move soon.”

That jolted him into action.

While I was sitting it had been fine but once I started to move the urgency increased to a critical level. We got out into the street.

“You okay?”

“No!”

“Shall we hurry?”

“That will only make it worse. I’m not going to make it.”

“Aren’t you? ………….. Are you going to wet yourself?”

“Not if I can help it! Look for somewhere?”

There was an alley a couple of shops along. I got there only just. A short way up was a large rubbish skip.

“That will have to do.”

I headed up towards it.

“But what if someone sees you?”

“What apart from you?”

My comment wasn’t wasted as he desperately searched the area for anyone else. I didn’t care, walking crossed legged & disappeared behind. It was well lit from a light further up but no one was in sight. I hoisted my skirt right up, slipped my pants to my knees & squatted. He arrived a moments later.

“You can’t go here!”

“Too late!”

It poured out of me. It was too tempting to ignore & took over from any concerns he had as he stood & stared. I pushed very hard hoping it would be over quickly but it went on & on giving me time to look round. There was only the one exit into the alley & that had a closed door. I relaxed & stopped pushing. His focus was now solely between my legs at the exclusion of everything else. Finally it began to subside & after pushing out a few last spurts, not bothering to wipe, I quickly pulled my pants up, dropped my skirt & made ready to leave.

“Better not let you look this time. I will take my pants off when we get back to the office & you can look all you like.”

We made our way back down to the busy footpath & much to my amusement a river, complete with froth, had beaten us, already flowing across into the gutter with everyone stepping over it as if they realised what it was. I giggled while he looked horrified! Joining the passing parade I hooked my arm through his & carried on quite nonchalantly as if nothing had happened!

Passing a convenience store I told him to wait & returned with their entire stock of bottled tea to a smug look like the cat that was about to get the cream! Back in the office I kept my word slipping my pants right off, tossing them to him before unzipping my skirt & taking it off with my half slip leaving me naked from the waist down.

“Happy now?”

He blushed. I opened the first bottle & began drinking. As I moved he never took his eyes off me for a moment. It seemed no time before the pressure began to make its presence felt.

“I’m ready! Do you want to see if the coast is clear?”

He returned from round the corner.

“There is someone still here.”

He looked disappointed as I peeped round the door at him.

“Never mind they will go soon.”

He helped me up onto the bench. I stood with my feet each side of the bowl, skirt gathered up around my waist.

“Stand back until I get my aim right.”

I let a trickle go & it landed in the sink bowl. ‘Getting better’! He quickly moved across into position beside my leg so close to my vulva I could feel his breath. A surge went through me & my body tingled. My clitoris suddenly came alive & just the pressure from my fingers holding my labia open for him was almost enough to set me off. The look of total adoration was there again. My vagina’s contractions caused the stream to sprinkle splashing the front of his shirt again, not that he seemed to care. I quickly moved into holding off mode. As much as I would have loved to climax this was not the time or the place. It was a delicate process, easing the direct contact while still ensuring he could see my urethra, gripping my vagina muscles just enough to halt its march to orgasm but not too much so as to stop my flow. It was erratic but there was little I could do, returning to full discharge would have resulted in my climaxing for sure. I splattered on. He was smiling & seemed to be enjoying my spasmodic show. It drifted on & on, over a minute & still didn’t seem near. The insides of my legs were streamed with pee, flowing down in a delta of tiny rivers. It subsided to a dribble which then attached itself to one cheek & ran down to the bench like a waterfall forming a lake around my foot. The seconds dragged by as it grew & grew. My bladder was empty as last. I let my labia go with it bought some reprieve & gave out a sigh of relief bringing a smile even though it didn’t appreciate what it was for. Then, much to his delight, it was followed by a long lazy burbling fart.

I stayed feet apart on the bench as he moved round to the front & studied me intently, my vulva at eye level for him. My vagina set up more waves of contraction but the worst of the danger had passed so I was happy to let them go. I sensed it was keeping my labia vibrating & judging by the delighted look on his face it was & imagined he thought I was doing it intentionally for him. It was still hypersensitive & it wouldn’t have taken much to return to the brink so I was happy to let him look for as long as he wished.

“Can I have a drink?”

“Do you want to get down?”

“Not if you don’t want me to. I’m fine, just need to get ready for the next one. You can look as long as you like.”

He smiled as he passed up a bottle.

“That won’t be enough, give me 2.”

He smiled again. I opened the first & gulped it down, then the second as he studied me at point blank range for another 5 minutes & having had his fill for the moment helped me down. I was in quite a mess still quite wet down my legs & the bench had puddles which I had nothing to mop it up with so had to leave it to dry. He was on a high of his own, his face buried in the crotch of my pants, his erection standing out in the front of his trousers. He caught me looking & came over all bashful.

“Sorry about that ….. “

“It’s alright, I’m a big girl, I know about these things. I would be more upset if I didn’t have that affect on you.”

I gave him a cheeky grin & his face lost all tension & he smiled back at me while I started on another bottle.

He set up the chairs for us & I sat opposite noticing him trying to peek between my legs while trying not to be too obvious about it.

“Would you like to see my cunt properly?”

The look on his face was a treat. He was like a little boy caught being naughty, & looking so guilty & seemed too embarrassed to reply.

“I don’t mind you being curious. Here have a proper look.”

With that I turn towards him, opened my legs & leaning back gave him uninterrupted view. At first he seemed unsure if he should be looking or not then gradually he became more & more interested & was enjoying it. I got up to get another bottle of tea & bent over, raising one leg so he could see my vulva from behind, knowing he would be looking,  making it very obvious it was quite deliberate on my part.

“Okay?”

He blushed.

“Enjoying the view?”

He was still blushing.

“What do you think!”

He got a curious look on his face.

“Um ……. Are you natural down there?”

“Why do you ask?”

“No reason. It’s just that you are nowhere near as hairy as Maria.”

“I do trim a bit, along the sides of my cunt. It make it cleaner, especially when I’m having my period.”

That made him blush.

“I also get a bikini wax, why I don’t know because I new wear one.”

“Don’t you?”

I shook my head.

“No. If I do go swimming I don’t wear anything at all.”

He looked shocked.

“Don’t you?”

“No.”

He wasn’t finished.

“Have you ever shaved, ….. you know …… down there?”

“No, never thought about it. Has Maria?”

“No!”

That was firm.

“Have you ask her to?”

“She says it is the way God made her.”

“Well you can’t argue with that.”

Even though he had been staring at my vulva the whole time, still seemed unaware of just how aroused I was becoming. This was great, I decided & was already looking forward to getting home to masturbate! It was going to be a very good night in more ways than one.

Fortunately the bottled tea had the same affect at normal tea & I was ready again in no time. He returned from round the corner of the corridor.

“Still not clear?”

He shook his head.

“Never mind. They will go home soon, it’s Friday. Give us a hand.”

I scrambled up onto the bench.

“Other way this time?”

“Mm!”

“At least I won’t pee down your shirt.”

He was too intense already to appreciate my comment, bending down & peered up from below at my naked vulva & bum. I leaned forward & after a couple of test spurts let go pushing very hard. My anus must have been right in front of his face when I farted but it didn’t chase him away. I grunted a couple of times to let him know just how hard I was trying. More farts. I could only catch glimpses of his face & wondered if he had that look that always gets me going. My stream just stopped & after one long dribble it was all over.

I stayed in position for a while but it wasn’t very comfortable.

“Hang on a moment.”

I turned round & squatted in front of him leaning back against the wall.

“Better?”

He stared as the minutes passed.

“Okay?”

He made no attempt to move.

“Can I have another bottle?”

He bought another & I drank it.

“Okay?”

He slowly moved back so I could stand before moving forward again & looking back up me. I parted my legs & as it had lost much of its fire was able to hold it open for him stretching this way & that. Another couple of minutes went by. He was really making up for lost time I decided. Finally he moved & helped me down.

“Thank you.”

He’d had his face buried in my pants the whole time & suddenly got a look of realisation on his face.

“Are they the ones?”

“Do you recognise them?”

He finally had.

“Did you buy them especially for me?”

He seemed both surprised & delighted.

“I need new ones anyway. Do they look nice on?”

“Yes!”

“Do you want to see the bra?”

“Yes!”

I slipped my blouse off. It was very sheer & my nipples were very obvious & erect making quite an impression in the front of the cups.

“It doesn’t hide much. Do you like it on? Do I look nice?”

I lifted my arms above my head turning one way then the other as he stared.

“Okay?”

He was smiling so broadly.

“Rebecca?”

“What?”

“Will you let me see your ……. your ……… your boobies?”

I smiled.

“You might as well I suppose, you have seen everything else!”

Unclasping it from behind my breasts tumbled out as I discarded it to one side, raising my arms above my head again made them sway from side to side. I steeped back & twirled before him.

“Happy now?”

“You look gorgeous!”

He meant it.

“Hardly, I’m a bit fat.”

I was carrying a few pounds & had a bit of a spare tyre from a lack of exercise, but it hadn’t bothered me & didn’t seem to bother him either.

“You’re not fat. I think you are fabulous. I have never seen a woman completely naked like this before.”

“What about Kel?”

“Apart from Kel.”

“What? Not even Maria?”

“Only little glimpses, that’s all.”

“Would you like me to stay like this for the rest of the evening?”

“Would you?”

“If you like, it’s a warm night.”

“Yes please!”

“Okay.”

I gathered up my clothes & folded them into a pile leaving him with my pants.

The pressure made its self noticed again. Someone came down the corridor & returned a couple of minutes later.

“A pee before they go?”

His face lit up.

“I will hold on if you like?”

Legs crossed tightly, I watched while hidden behind the door. He returned from round the corner with a big smile on his face.

“Gone?”

“Looks like it.”

“I think it would be best if I went in the Men’s because they don’t mind if girls use their Toilet but women get really upset if they discover a man in theirs.”

He got the key & headed across the corridor & I followed  but he hadn’t realised I was there.

“Rebecca!”

“What?”

“You haven’t got anything on.”

“So?”

“What if someone comes?”

“They’ll get a cheap thrill, won’t they.”

He shook his head.

Inside I headed for the cubicle.

“Make sure you put the snib on in case someone does turn up.”

I heard it click. While still very sensitive, the worst of my crisis had passed & if I didn’t do anything to provoke it I should get through the rest of the night.

“What would you like?”

He shrugged his shoulders.

“Dunno.”

“Can’t you think of anything?”

He seemed off hand about it so I decided to do what I wanted.

“I’ll just go normally, okay?”

“If you like.”

It didn’t seem to bother him what I did so decided not to ask him again, just do what I felt like at the time.

Standing astride the bowl & half squatting, legs wide open, bottom resting against the seat lid behind, I started slowly & having got my aim pushed very hard straight into the water making a spectacular noise farting as I went. The look on his face was a treat! He was loving it. It didn’t last long but he certainly enjoyed every moments. I tore off some paper, folded it & gave myself a very through wipe. His eyes were dancing with delight.

“We’d better get back just in case. You can look at me as much as you like when we get there.”

We hurried across & back to the safety of the office. I made my way through a bottle of tea while flaunting myself in front of him. I noticing him having to move to see.

“Sorry.”

I turned enough for him to not have too. He looked embarrassed as if I had caught him.

“It’s alright, I don’t mind. You can look as much as you like, just don’t touch, okay?”

“Are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Of course not it’s only natural for you to be curious, all men are.”

He blushed.

I was ready again. He checked the corridor not that we had heard anyone & came back smiling. I already had the key so let us in & clipped the snib. As I turned I wondered why I didn’t think of it last time.

“Would you like me to pee like a boy?”

The look on his face was wonderful.

“Will you?”

“If you like.”

I hadn’t waited for an answer  just climbed onto the urinal step & got myself ready.

“You had better stand back I’m not sure where this is going to go.”

I stood slightly side on to him so he could see me better & holding my labia open, after a couple of spurts began to pee pushing hard, popping out two farts. As soon as he could see where it was heading he came in very close almost brushing his cheek against my thigh as he watched. I leaned back so it went high up the wall before straightening up & making it come back down. I started to laugh! This was fun. I had often wondered what it would be like & it was better than I ever imagined. Unfortunately it ended all too soon. I had left my mark, much of it having splashed onto the floor & him I imagined. He certainly had been a target this evening. I hurried back across the corridor, & safely back inside, sat on the chair facing him, knees up & apart, resting back on my elbows. His smile thrilling me as much as I was thrilling him.

I had already decided I would pee at the urinal again & held on as long as I could until it started to hurt to make the most of it this time. It had been longer before I was ready & he seemed to sense my discomfort as I made my way across but once I got there & let go, putting on a spectacular show for him, my pee splashing everywhere, on the floor, on him as well as myself. By the time I had finished I could see spots all over the front of his shirt. But it had been a lot of fun, more so than my first attempt & I laughed the whole way through. He was too intense to join in my frivolity but I imagined he had enjoyed it just as much in his own particular way. I’d had a wonderful time painting all manner of patterns & designs on the wall of the urinal, leaning right back to get up to the top above the sparge pipe & as far long from where I was standing as I could. I reckon I managed at least 2 metres, maybe more.

“Pants?”

He still had his face buried in them as it had been all night long. He looked a little curious as he handed them over. I used them to wipe myself deeply while he watched surprised.

“Just freshen them up for you.”

I gave him a cheeky grin as I tossed them back & he caught them, returning them to his nose in one swift movement! I was on a high as I danced my way back across the corridor before taking the bottles across with me, sitting again & opening wide for him.

As he closed the door & locked he turned.

“Would you like to watch from behind again?”

“Mm!”

He was aroused already! I half squatted leaning forward over the bowl, gripping the cistern for support.

“Ready?”

“Mm!”

“Here goes!”

I pushed as hard as I could as my tight urethra held momentarily before giving way & a torrent of pee poured out of me at the bowl & almost everywhere else. He was behind & below so looking down between my legs I could see his enthralled face! My fart started with my pee & lasted almost to the end. Everything about it thrilled me, the feeling of pushing it out so hard, it sprinkling off the bowl & the seat splashing all over him & down the insides of my legs, but most of all the look on his face! As soon as I stopped my vagina took over twitching & pulsing, so sensitive that the merest touch could well have set it of but for me the warmth & joy of my arousal left me clinging on, too scared to move until the danger had passed. It had an equal impact on him, his breathing so heavy he almost rattled & the look on his face, trembling with exhilaration. It was some time before I could speak.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

He almost squeaked it out.

“We had better get back.”

As we crossed I couldn’t resist it.

“Good?”

“Mm!”

Another dry squeak. I certainly had got him going that time.

It was time to go. He still had my pants gripped tightly in his hand which had been held up to his face most of the evening so I left him to them until I had everything else ready.

“Pants?”

He smiled & buried his face in them one last time before tossing them to me. He watched me slowly dressing, taking my time & teasing, parading in front of him in the red pants & bra for several moments before carrying on as my body disappeared from view. It was a reverse striptease but lacked none of the impact it would have had if I had been undressing for him. I was damp from the waist down, not that I could do anything about it so left it to my clothes.

“Do you want one last look before I take it away?”

He smiled & came over to me so I hitched up my skirt & rested my bottom against the corner of the desk opened my legs pulling the gusset to one side as he crouched before me. I loved looking at that face as he looked at my vulva adoringly. My vagina had set off a barrage of contractions & I hoped it was visible, if he could see my labia moving because it felt to me that they were.

“Nice?”

“Mm!”

“Can you see alright?”

“Mm!”

He was studying me.

“You don’t mind?”

“No. Let me know when you have seen enough.”

“I will never see enough.”

He smiled without looking up at me. I believed him. The minutes passed.

“Are you doing that?”

He could see me contracting.

“Not really. My cunt has a mind of its own.”

He smiled.

“Your train will be leaving soon.”

“I suppose.”

He moved back slowly & as he gave me room I put the crotch back in place, running my fingers down the insides of my thighs so my pants sat comfortably.

“Say goodbye for now.”

He waved as I pulled them right up hoping the gusset had conformed to the fold of my vulva, waiting several more moments before dropping my skirt.

“Bye bye!”

I was very aroused as I waited for him to set the alarm & lock up. Judging by his erratic movements I suspected he was too.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

“Enjoy that?”

“Mm!”

I wanted to hear him say it & when he did, sent a tingle through me to my vagina.

“There’s nothing stopping us now.”

“Do you mean that?”

“If you want to. It will be better after we have done the shopping.”

“Mm!”

It was half hearted.

“Better for me that is.”

“Yes, of course.”

It was as if he realised he had not been as supportive as he could be & was trying to make amends.

I saw a seat on a path off to one side. There was no one heading that way so I steered him towards it.

“What? What are you doing?”

“You’ll see.”

As we reached it I sat down. He went to sit beside me but I stopped him.

“Stand in front of me.”

He looked confused until I lifted a little & hoisted my skirt up under my bum & opened my legs wide. A look of panic came over him as he looked round but no one was taking any notice of us. He looked back just in time to see me sliding forward to the front of the seat & start wetting my pants. It poured out much to his delight soaking them thoroughly. A huge puddle grew between my feet as it went on & on. He continued to glance round from time to time but quickly returned his attention to the crotch of my pants.

“To think they were brand new, fresh on today. I don’t think I could take them back now, could I?”

He was smiling at my comments but the intensity had risen again, very quickly as his breathing began. After the main flow had ceased I kept on trickling very slowly for quite a long time. The puddle had sent out several tributaries making it obvious it could have had only one source. It ceased & I stood casually pushing my skirt back down again & smiled at him before hooking my arm through his & walking casually towards the station.

“Next Saturday then.”

“What if something comes up & I can’t make it?”

“You can leave a message on my phone at home or failing that I will wait until 7.30 & if you haven’t come I will go back home.”

He wasn’t looking forward to it but I was not going to give in & do it myself.

“Thank you for this evening.”

“You are welcome.”

“I can’t believe you did what you did.”

I smiled blushing a little but loved hearing his words.

“I loved you going in the urinal. I have always wanted to watch a woman wee like that.”

“No problem. I will do it for you again next chance we get.”

“I still can’t believe you are happy with the Office. I was so sure you wouldn’t be.”

“It isn’t all bad. We would have been lucky to have found a urinal somewhere else for me to go in.”

That made him smile.

“It will be fine.”

“Mm!”

“See you Saturday.”

“Yes, see you.”

I kissed his cheek & sensed he wanted to kiss me back but wasn’t sure if he should. I squeezed his hand as he pulled away & stood watching until he disappeared, having looked back at me ever few paces.

I walked slowly back through the Friday night party crowd to my car tinkling with excitement & anticipation. Despite the minor setback of the Toilets, the Office was going to be fine, perfect really for what we wanted to do. In a way it would be better than a Hotel or Motel room, or somewhere temporary moving on each time because it was a permanent base & I could set it up to suit myself. I began to muse, amuse, recall the evening & the pleasure it had given me. Apart from the peeing & him being so close, closer than last time which had only heightened my thrill, stripping off for him had really got me going. I couldn’t believe how long he had spent staring at me but I certainly was not getting tired of it either. He could look as long as he liked, I didn’t mind one little bit. My nipples were very erect & rubbing on the inside of my bra. I could have exploded with the minimum of effort. I was smiling & those coming towards me were smiling too, little did they know the state I was in. A little pressure made its presence felt so I kicked off my shoes & gathered them up before relaxing, let it go, delighted as it run down the insides of my legs leaving a trail along the footpath lasting all the way through the carpark to my car. ‘There is no doubt who the guilty party is!’ I mused.

Spreading the towel & slipping them off before getting in, I became aware of the condition they were in & the musk they gave off only heightened my already highly charged state. Making myself comfortable behind the wheel, I dropped the seat back down & settled in, one hand easily locating a rock hard nipple, the other tracing it’s way up my skirt to my warm wetness. I began to diddle.

“Mmmmmm!”

First brush of my clitoris & my vagina went into a frenzy of contractions. ‘This won’t take long, if I’m not careful’, I mused determined to spin it out for as long as I could, with quick glances in the mirrors to see I was alone. The clitoris was definitely out of bounds, especially if I intended to make the most of the inclination I had. I played & played, arresting if from the precipice again & again. It was going to be good, that much I knew from the tension in the tops of my knees. They were a sure sign of what was to come. The other hand had not been idle either, several buttons of my blouse were open, bra pushed right up so it could wander from left to right & back again! What had started as a gentle tweak was now a full onslaught with nails being dug in very deeply, broken skin probably from the scratches & grazes, they would be very painful in the morning once this excitement had passed. Not that I minded, it had been a long time since I had seen to them in this way & if the past was anything to go by, the resulting soreness would keep me nicely wet for days! As I dug my talons in once more my vagina set of a wave of silliness & my clitoris felt the size of an egg as it begged my attention.

I became aware that it was my nipples that were providing most of the encouragement to my vagina. Bringing my hand up & savouring the fragrance of my heat, before it tunnelled into my blouse front so both nipples could be assailed together with that inside me responsible for my preparedness to move into high gear. I could actually feel myself discharging & knew a large ‘damp spot’ was growing on my skirt. Not that I cared, cared about anything else except what was taking over my consciousness. My mind drifted as I tried to focus on the task at hand, or at my fingers in this case. There was pain, real pain & I was hissing, sucking in air to withstand it. One nipple I had stretch to 3 times it’s normal length, clenching it as hard as I could. It was there, right there but needed something to help it over the line because after a battle to prevent, I now wanted it, needed it more than I had in a long time. My nails dug deeper, the pain was excruciating, but it remained at bay. I clenched my thighs, ‘YES!’, nearly. I tensed again, crossing them slightly so my labia rolled my clitoris. It sent out showers of fireworks!

“YES!”

One more squeeze with my knee coming up to the steering wheel & rolling across, enough to apply pressure to the clitoral hood. A contraction! Then pinching so hard my fingers trembled I was there, doubled up on the driver seat in exquisite agony as the power of my orgasm made me wet, spurting out in rhythm with my climax as I rocked & rocked until my euphoria had been exhausted. It took a minute or two for my legs to regain their power & I could start the car & head for home. 

It was a bit of a struggle & towards the end, I had to wedge my hand down between my legs to stop it, but made it home & almost to the deck, leaving a trail across the Kitchen before releasing the flood gate soaking my skirt & the tails of my blouse before it had finally drained completely. Returning to the Kitchen I got out the big teapot I had bought when Mum & Dad had come to visit, filling it right to the brim before returning to the deck, refilling it again before the contents of the first batch had made their way to my ‘outlet’, eventually providing a pond for me to sit in & masturbate while topping myself up again & again. Having play myself out for all the pleasure available I stripped off & dumped everything in to soak & headed to bed, stinking like an outback outhouse! My musk heightened my arousal & more orgasms followed & trips to my Ensuite, before sheer exhaustion sent me off into a deep restful sleep.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1