i had a dream last night

I had this very vivid, but odd, dream last night. Sorry the details are hazy, you know how dreams are. Funny thing is, i had this dream without even having had thoughts about this girl or this situation..

Anyway, enjoy it.

I was in a shop, with not many people in, mostly girls. Suddenly a blonde girl says loudly to her friends, " Jesus, i need to piss!" All her friends laughed and the group carried on around the store.

Then a couple of minutes later i hear the blonde girl say "I REALLY need to piss!! Anybody want to be pissed on right here right now?"

Well of course this got my attention, so looking round i see --- Clare from Sneakypee. I've always fancied here, so to see her here in real life, and desperate to piss, i know im in for a treat. I move closer to the group.

Again Clare says she really needs to pee and she is going to pee right here, but she wants to piss on someone. I'm captivated. i move closer.

Her friends all laugh, and one says "Not today Clare, i'll get soaked !"

I'm almost right up to Clare now, and in a quiet, breathy voice (my heart rate is going through the roof right now, and my dick is getting harder by the second), i say "I'll do it, piss all over me"

She coos, grabs my t-shirt and pulls me over to an space behind some clothes on a big rack.

She is wearing a white blouse with a black skirt, loose but not much past her knees. Her left hand grabs her skirt into a bunch and pulls it up to her midriff, exposing white cotton pants. My dick is as hard as a rock now. Clare is squirming, she's so desperate.

She pushes me down into a squatting position in front of her crotch, so i'm looking up at her.

Her left elbow traps the skirt and holds it in place, her left hand now returns to her pants, slips inside and pushes the front of her pants down about 4 inches, just so the first couple of inches of her slit are visible.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Hell yes! i've always wanted to see you piss in person Clare"

She pauses momentarily and asks me how i know her, she's never seen me before in her life. 

"You're Clare from Sneakypee, ive fancied you for years!" i blurt out. She gives a little chuckle, me a smile, then it turns into an evil grin.

"So this would be a dream come true for you right now?" 

My face is no about 2 inches from her slit, my tongue is hanging out, i am panting with desire with a dog on heat. "yes!" i blurt out. 

My face moves closer to her pussy as she spreads her legs, and her left hand goes to her slit and spreads her pussy lips. Without command, i breathe in deeply, i can smell her pussy musk, it's strong, I am getting so horny, i'm almost ready to cum in my pants.

Quickly, and unasked, i press my face deeply into her pussy, my tongue starts moving and licking,oh to get a taste of that wonderful pussy.

Clare is obviously a little turned on by my action, she shuffles her legs further apart. I want this piss straight in my mouth.

So i grab her round the legs, straighten up, lifting her up, still with my face buried in her pussy, and take a few steps over to the wall. She thuds into the wall, which causes my face to go deeper into her pussy. My tongues going mad right now, my dick hard as a rock. I'm probably going to cum on her face once she's finished, and i wont have had to even touch my dick.

She is moaning and cooing, and i can feel her abdominal muscles start to move, she's getting ready to blast me with her fluids

There is nothing else in the world, no other people right now just me and her, up against the wall in a store.

I pull my face back, her left hand goes straight to her pussy and pulls her labia apart.

I open my mouth, "YEsssssssssss!!! GO ON!!!" HEr pussy smell is so strong now, her muscles twitching. This is going to be amazing ....

Then a fucking police car comes screaming down the road with it's siren going and wakes me up.

• Hot 4
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Fantastic dream - such bad timing from the police car!

Very much so. You'd think if there's not much traffic around at 7am, they wouldnt need the siren, sometimes i think they do it just to piss people off.

• Agree 2
19 hours ago, Cuckoo42 said:

musky smell, aroused, not fishy lol Clare is always horny when she pees.

I didn't think you meant a bad smell I prefer a musky smelly pussy to. I drank my girlfriends piss strait from her smelly pussy several times. It always smells, In fact when we first met I could smell it through her pants.

vlcsnap-2020-06-11-03h04m44s171.png

20171007_210611.jpg

20171007_210618.jpg

Edited by Billhobs
  • Hot 2