Swimming gives a pee feeling

Hi everyone!! It has been such a long time. I hope everyone is well!

Concerning my topic, I believe it would address more the women. Most of the time when I go for a swim, water seems to make it's way inside me and when it goes back out, it give the impression that I'm peeing, not the feeling because the urge is not there.

Does this happen to any of you or is it a me problem and perhaps I need a plumber? 😂

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Does this happen to any of you or is it a me problem and perhaps I need a plumber? 😂

I can picture the look on the plumbers face hahahahaha

Swimming always makes me piss, iam not sure why

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
31 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hi everyone!! It has been such a long time. I hope everyone is well!

Concerning my topic, I believe it would address more the women. Most of the time when I go for a swim, water seems to make it's way inside me and when it goes back out, it give the impression that I'm peeing, not the feeling because the urge is not there.

Think some real time underwater videography is called for here. I can see how flexing of muscles would draw water into the vagina, and likewise contracting them would force the water out again and how that might be felt as peeing. Imagine that the feeling would be dependent on the volume of water taken in and expelled, diameter of the vagina, etc.

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Think some real time underwater videography is called for here. I can see how flexing of muscles would draw water into the vagina, and likewise contracting them would force the water out again and how that might be felt as peeing. Imagine that the feeling would be dependent on the volume of water taken in and expelled, diameter of the vagina, etc.

Well this is the closest answer I got so far lolol   Not sure really, I have noticed it many times except I never questioned it. 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Think some real time underwater videography is called for here. 

I've already got my video gear packed in its underwater case. 😁

My only question is 4K? Or will HD be good enough?

Edited by glad1
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

I've already got my video gear packed in its underwater case. 😁

My only question is 4K? Or will HD be good enough?

Whatever you can get if you have enough memory available.

13 hours ago, beachmom said:

I always pee in pools, as it was said, even if I didn't have the urge before, the moment the water hits me I do. I've done it since my teens, some 40 years I guess.

40 years! I imagine you have filled the pool a few times over since then.😆

Guest UnabashedUser

Peeing in a crowded public  pool with wife, Bonnie a few times, close by other swimmers.

She stands close by me with my hand inside the crotch of her suit, and releases her pee while we watch other people who have no idea we're peeing. Likewise she's inside my trunks lightly holding my cock aimed skyward but covered by the cloth to receive my golden salute.

It's such a hidden thrill t o do it knowing no one can see anything in the water except some kid with goggles on and to feel that super warm stream pouring out between her legs.

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 7/23/2020 at 6:31 PM, Sephora said:

Everyone: we don’t know, when we go for a swim, the impression we’re peeing is because we are peeing

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

I can't give an answer to this as I always make sure my bladder is full when getting into a swimming pool.  I enjoy peeing into the water and do it as much as I can during a pool visit.

... so if you’re peeing on the floor at the pool it’s because you misjudged it and got slightly too full, and are just letting a little out until you can get in the water and less it go properly for everyone to swim in, and after swimming, you made sure to pee in the pool before getting out, and what’s running off you is actually just water 😊