As the urge to pee builds

Nice to know that I'm not the only one guilty of overthinking. But, I think we deserve these guilty pleasures, especially in the current times.

For me, the most thrilling part is when I'm filled to almost capacity but I'm still able to be the master of my bladder. But, then there is that delightful moment of release that takes things to one more level.

Of course, when I get the chance to watch someone (I suppose that's a big if these days), I suppose it's that moment when they realize they've lost control. Hopefully they won't insist on peeing like a proper lady, as I so much love to see their pissy waterfall. 

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

For me its the thrill of releasing my full bladder that gets me excited. I really enjoy the feeling of my bladder getting full, so much so that it leaves me with a hardon most times

Much as I enjoy the feeling of getting full and thrill of emptying, I'm a good bit more likely to get hard watching a woman experiencing the same thing.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

For me its the thrill of releasing my full bladder that gets me excited. I really enjoy the feeling of my bladder getting full, so much so that it leaves me with a hardon most times

Always develop a raging hardon after a decent pee. Sometimes can do something about it and take advantage of myself or if Bonnie's available she's more than willing lend assistance.

I enjoy being in my vehicle and about to burst while either stuck in traffic or having to wait in my vehicle for some reason. It’s that sixty seconds before I gush in my pants that are the best. I know what’s about to happen but there’s nothing I can do about it because I backed myself into a corner. I have a short spurt that’s not too noticeable. My heart starts racing because there’s no hope now.  Then about a minute later a long spurt that is very of noticeable. Finally, about thirty seconds later, I burst.  What a beautiful moment. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
13 hours ago, Sweets said:

It can sometime take awhile to orgasm.  But when I do it feel absolutely amazing and very messy.  Because I usually pee as I’m having an orgasm.  

Being deep inside a woman who is simultaneously cumming and pissing is an amazing thrill for me and always sends me over the edge. When both our love fluids mix with the acrid tang of the hot pee, the extra slick feeling of the cock on the cuntal membranes, the resulting aroma of raw sex,  and the naughtiness of  that pee cascading onto my balls is simply indescribeable.

I was working around my yard all morning, trying to get my outdoor work done before the afternoon heat and thunderstorms. Back in the house now, an annoying signal from my bladder is reminding me what really caused me to finish my tasks.

At the moment, I'm enjoying the fullness and holding my own. But, pretty soon I could appreciate an extra hand. 

• Cheeky 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 6:45 PM, Sophie said:

I like it when I'm noticeably full but not desperate. Just a nice dull ache I can't ignore that reminds me I have quite a lot of fluid inside me but I don't need to find a toilet straight away . I'm usually a little jiggly at this stage but it's very subtle. I think only a pee fan would notice. If I could I would stay like that for hours... It's my last point before discomfort stage. 

I like that too. As someone with a small bladder, I like being able to feel the walls begin to stretch. I end up being able to feel the entire bladder and it feels like a small ball inside.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting aroused just thinking about this. I love the slow build up from a dull ache in my bladder  until it is painfully stretched with over a liter of pee in there. But it gets much better when the pressure against my pee hole is intense and my entire penis throbs painfully because of all the pent up pee pressure. I especially enjoy the pressure against my pee hole.

But the best part is the sensation that my pee is about to come out. I struggle squeezing the tip of my penis trying to hold on a bit longer. Eventually though I can't hold it any more and I start leaking. I love the feeling of a wet spot in my briefs while I still strain to keep any more from coming out.

Once my jeans are wet at least to my knees I will let it flow in a awesome pants soaking, puddle on the floor making , reliving wetting. 

10 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

One of my greatest pleasures is to be with my g/f in a pub, both drinking pints and loving each other's company and each knowing that the other's need to pee is starting to be felt, then growing more and more as time goes on. I love to imagine that she is working hard to hold all that beautiful warm pee inside her pantie, doing her best to keep it dry. I enjoy it on my own of course but the pleasure quadruples when we do it in each other's company. We enjoyed this outside a brewery beside a river in Yorkshire last week (you will know it Sophie) and we managed the end of the third pint before we both reached our absolute limits of holding. When the time comes and we just can't hold it anymore we move off to enjoy the pleasure of a wonderful much needed release in some exciting secluded location together. Its the most beautiful experience to share with someone who loves it so much as I do.  Anyone like this idea and want to join us?

The idea of mutual desperation and wetting or simultaneous peeing is incredibly hot, the most awesome type of pee play possible. 

• Like 1

For me it’s mostly about female holding and peeing, so it’s very much observing the signs or better still being told how somebody’s need to pee is building.

I’m definitely not into enjoying someone’s discomfort or humiliation- so a girl not enjoying the fact she’s painfully full or humiliating herself isn’t on the list. But a girl squirming, jiggling and complaining in a good natured way definitely works for me. And of course a girl taking advantage of an ‘off piste’ release or enjoying a near peegasmic release definitely is too.

On occasions I’ll enjoy a hold and release too - often imagining I was the one in skimpy briefs and skirt.  Generally like a lot of other people have said there is a middle point between comfortably full and painfully full less enjoyable. Generally I’m not in circumstances where leaking or wetting slightly is an option, so it’s usually a full pee somewhere before that point. 

• Like 1