Peeing in Front of Others

I have always been fascinated by girls and women going to the bathroom together....If I see 2 female best friends, what is the likelihood that they have peed in front of each other before? Also, for the women on here, are you comfortable peeing in front of another woman?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 7/22/2020 at 12:10 AM, PixieRyder said:

I am comfortable peeing in front of most women and men I know who are ok with it.

After spending most of a day or two with them, I'm comfortable around most women. The first time or two might be a little awkward, so I'll usually walk an extra step or two away. (That's not so easy on a small boat.) But, as we get to know one another and develop a rapport, it's usually pretty easy for us to drop our guard. I take it as a sign of our growing friendship when we pee in front of one another.

Somehow, I don't feel quite the same about men. I'll pee around them out of necessity, but it's not my first choice.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 2

I guess it's entirely similar to guys using the urinals in a bar toilet...   Just standing having conversations whilst peeing.

We (as this community) have the love of all things pee related, but for most people of course it's just a function.  Just like you'd speak to someone whilst sipping a coffee, you could carry on a conversation over a pee.   I know some guys get pee-shy and need their privacy. I know some of us may have inferiority complexes that everyone else is bigger.

I'm guessing it's no different to the ladies - for most it's a bodily function.  Everyone's body is subtly different but everyone pees.

I'm with you though - I'd love to be the fly on the wall in there with the group of friends all tinkling together.