Rebecca 05

“This way Madam.”

We made our way through the tables to a door. He opened it for me & I stepped inside. All the Board Members & their wives stood & applauded as I was shown to my seat while the partners scrambled to their feet to join in not wishing to be the odd ones out. At the head facing the chairman at the other end they all waited for me to settle before being seated again. I had board members wives each side of me & they were quick to introduce themselves & make conversation. They seemed genuinely interested in me as did the other members of the board who made their way down to acquaint themselves & thank me. By the time dinner was over I had spoken to them all. By comparison my own company looked decidedly off hand all except Petch & Grace seated near the far end, catching my eye from time to time to give a big smile of approval. As I looked round at the elegance of the evening the irony of what I had been up to the night before was not wasted on me. ‘If they only knew,’ I mused.

The table cleared, Tobias stood at the far end tapping a wine glass to attract attention. He began to speak heaping all manner of praise on me & what I had achieved for his company punctuated by a regular chorus of ‘Hear Hears’ & acclamation. I blushed profusely throughout & received the smiles of the wives as if, while fully supporting Tobias, felt for me in my embarrassment. It seemed to go on & on but I guessed it was only because of my discomfort. As he reached his conclusion he walked the length of the table & presented me with a gift. As if I wasn’t already embarrassed enough this made me even more the centre of attention as all eyes turned in expectation of me opening it. I fumbled with it before tearing the paper away in shreds. It was a small long box. Opening it took my breath away. It was a beautiful gold Rolex watch & although I didn’t know exactly how much it was worth, I knew it to be many thousands of dollars.

“Speech, speech!”

They chanted. Tears filled my eyes. Tobias stood beaming at me as if he had intended to stun completely. It had worked.

“Thank you …… thank you!”

The all let out an endearing smile as the tears streamed down my face. Tobias insisted on taking off my old watch & replacing it with the new. I couldn’t tell the time, all I could see was the sparkle.

“Well?”

“What?”

“Let me see?”

I held out my wrist as Carol admired it.

“At least you know it will be genuine, not one of those things from Asia.”

We laughed.

“Real gold & real diamonds.”

“Are they?”

“What did you think?”

I wasn‘t sure just that they were something other than diamonds.

“Crystals I suppose.”

“On a Rolex? You have to be joking. You could buy a new car for what they paid for that!”

Put that way I was stunned by their generosity.

“Really?”

“Yes really & to think Tobias chose it for you & presented it himself.”

“Why?”

“He is one of the great male chauvinists of all time, a woman’s place is in the home.”

“Is he?”

“He took an awful lot of persuading to talk to you in the first place.”

“But he was always pleasant enough.”

“Yes, he has a good way of hiding it but believe me, you were the last person he ever expected to have giving him advice. You certainly have done well & deserve your gift. It has put the noses of all of the partner out of joint. They have never received anything remotely approaching that.”

I felt very humble indeed.

“This bloody thing!”

“What’s the problem Trish?”

She hadn’t realise I was there & was very embarrassed.

“Oh Miss Wallace! I’m sorry for swearing I didn’t mean to, truly.”

“That’s okay, I have said a lot worse to my computer. Now what seems to be the problem.”

She explained. It was new software & while a big improvement on the old, it worked quite differently. I sat with her & watched.

“No, you have to save it first.”

She did it again.

“Oh right.”

There were a few other things it wouldn’t do properly so I explained them as she bought them up screen by screen. Looking round, 3 of the others had joined us & were watching over my shoulder. They asked questions too & I explained. I ended up staying with them for about half an hour.

“Okay?”

They all thanked me & I returned to my office.

“Come in.”

It was Glenda.

“Thank you for helping the girls with the new programme, it has made a big difference. Could you help the others as well?”

“Of course, anything to help.”

After a discussion it was decided I would stay back one or two evenings & give them a proper hands on course on the new software & bring them all up to speed. Glenda was to see about getting the girls paid overtime & I offered to supply dinner for them. After everything was arranged the date was set for the following Monday evening. It was only those in the office, not the secretaries so Carol & the others headed home leaving us to it. There was a 100% turnout, all eager to learn.

I started with a general overall view before dealing with specific parts of the software they were having problems with before moving away & letting them try it out for themselves. I assisted as each struck trouble & soon had them working with it confidently. While they were busy I ordered pizzas & went to collect them when they were delivered down stairs.

“Okay, break time.”

They had got involved with what they were doing so were reluctant to leave it. I was pleased with their progress & excited chatter. It was going very well. They sat round & waded into the pizzas.

“Who wants tea & who wants coffee.”

“I’ll do that Miss Wallace.”

“Don’t be silly, you are all far too busy, I will. And it’s Rebecca tonight, okay?”

I took the orders without writing them down & soon returned with the tray & told each what I had made for them.

“How did you remember all that?”

One asked.

“I used to be a waitress.”

WHAT YOU!

It was a unanimous reply.

“A waitress, why?”

“I had to eat.”

I told them about my University days & some of the jobs I had done. They were amazed & I imagined were looking at me in a new light. I kept them entertained with various stories of my days in restaurants.

“And I have driven trucks.”

“What sort of trucks.”

I told them.

“What did the other drivers think.”

“I soon fixed them. The first day I went to the abattoirs when I got out of my cab one of them said, ‘Hey Baby you can sit on my face any time’. I said, ‘Why is your nose bigger than your dick!’. They left me alone after that.”

They all let out a gasp & covered their mouths.

“You said what?”

“Is your nose bigger than your dick? Well who did they think they were. I was there to deliver stock not to have sex!”

The look on their faces were a treat.

“Not that I fancied any of them.”

I gave them an impish grin & they all stared & giggled.

It went on an hour longer than intended, not that any of them were in a hurry to leave. They all made good progress & started showing each other how much they had learned.

“Anyone need a lift home?”

There were 3, Lucy, Cindy & Trish. They stayed behind & help tidy up before heading down to the carpark with me. They certainly enjoyed it, excited & giggling, they let out a constant chorus of ‘WHEEEEEEEEE’s’ as I weaved in & out of the traffic & went up & down the rollercoaster hills along the way. As I dropped each of them off they thanked me over & over. It hadn’t just been a tutorial for them but a wonderful adventure too. Trish was last & the one who seemed to enjoy the thrill of my driving the most. She goaded me on so I pushed hard cutting it fine & taking some risks. She loved it. After dropping her off safely I headed for home. I had saved it up & thrilled myself as I let it go out on the deck as soon as I got in, wetting my pants & feeling it running down the inside of my legs. It had become an almost nightly pleasure since that evening with him & an essential prelude to an evening of masturbation. I’d not enjoyed my body as much since my teens.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning.”

“Sounds as though it went pretty well last night, all the girls are talking about it.”

“Yes it did seem to go well.”

“They are right impressed with you remembering all of their coffees. They can’t imagine you as a waitress. What did you say to them it seems to have left quite an impression?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Of course.”

I told her.

“Oh Rebecca you didn’t! What made you think of that?”

Carol was laughing.

“I don’t know, it just came into my head.”

At morning tea she was still chuckling.

“Did you really say that?”

“Yes why?”

“What did they say?”

“Nothing, but they gave me a very wide berth.”

“I bet they did!”

The second evening a fortnight later was an equal success with the girls delighting in being able to call me Rebecca again because there were no clients around. While the purpose was serious & they made big progress, I also kept them entertained with my tales. I was ready to go when leaving & after a frantic drive thrilling them, having dropped Trish off last again, I pulled over & placed a towel on the seat, just in case & it was as well as I did because I had 2 or 3 little leaks along the way. Finally out on my deck I release a torrent which, in spite of still having pants on, sprinkled the inside of my skirt soaking from almost the waist down. It felt wonderful & led to a wonderful night of self amusement!

2 months had passed & I hadn’t heard from him. Even though it had only been that one evening, I found myself missing it, missing him watching me pee & staring at my vulva after. Every time I went to the Toilet I thought of him & wished he was there. I had no idea what a huge impact it would have on me & regretted asking him to find me somewhere private. He could never afford it, I knew that. We could have carried on, visiting a different Arcade each time on the off chance he might just come up with something. At least I would be getting what I wanted. I couldn’t decided what to do, phone him & suggest we go for another drink? Would I seem too forward? In the end I decided to wait. It was his idea after all & maybe there were other factors, things I didn’t know about. Maria maybe. If he contacted me again I would go along with it, I decided, anything at all. In the mean time just enjoy the legacy meeting him had given me, almost daily wetting of my pants & masturbating after.

’I wonder why?’ I mused as I answered their summons to meet in the conference room. They were all smiling as I walked in so guessed I wasn’t about to be fired.

“They have made me an Associate.”

“I know.”

“But it is usually 7 or 8 years before you get offered that.”

“After your recent efforts, especially for Tobias, you certainly deserve proper recognition.”

“They want me to choose a new car.”

“Make sure you ask for a really good one.”

“Why?”

“Because you should have the best, you have worked very hard for it.”

“But I like my like BMW.”

“Time to move on & up girl. Take full advantage of the opportunity they don’t come every day.”

“Do you know what they are offering me?”

“Not exactly but I have got a pretty fair idea.”

“It’s nearly twice what I’m getting now!”

“Grab it with both hands Girl.”

Returning to my desk I felt a little bewildered. When I started Petch had offered me quite a bit more than I had been expecting & each year there had been substantial increases. It all seemed to be a lot more that I had ever imagined. Not that I was complaining but I worked because I enjoyed it, not just for the money & they had given me a great deal of freedom right from the start. I decided to go along with Carol’s advice & take anything they had to offer. With that I began to study the list of cars they were offering me.

• Like 2