Most daring/naughty places you have pissed

Most naughtiest I would say was an almost-full bladder pee on a public train, with someone quite a few rows back and cameras. While sitting, I took out my dick, held it over my pants and started peeing onto the floor, just little spurts at first, but then that turned into big bursts of pee, like little streams that I kept cutting off. I felt too afraid to just let it all out at once. Didn't think I was going to empty my bladder, but I did. Some also got onto the front of the seat I was on, a little on my pants which I am fine with. There was no carpet, so non of the pee got soaked in. Ended up with a huge pee puddle that took up probably almost half of the carriage. I didn't masturbate after it, so I was left very horny for the rest of the day.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

We house sit for our next door neighbor, a single divorced lady, from time to time.   She’s an attractive woman, who recently had her fake breasts removed because they were causing her complications, but she still looks hot anyway.  
One time when my wife was away for the weekend and my neighbor had left on a trip, I ended up going to my neighbors house the evening before she returned.  
 I cleaned out the kitty litter box (she has a cat), added fresh litter, then took a long pee into the kitty litter.  It was a huge clumpy mess when I was done. I later imagined her scooping the litter box when she got back and knowing she was handling my piss, in a way, got me horny. 😈

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

2011_Parkhaus_Zoo_II_Leipzig.jpg

My current record is the following: I went to this parkhouse (see image) only wearing shoes, swim shorts, a shirt and a butt plug. I hid behind some cars stripped naked and peed all over my clothes. 
It was a hot summer day so it dried fast and looked like i splashed myself with water. Hiding from other people behind the cars made my heart race like crazy. Best experience yet. 
This whole thing was inspired by this video which has nothing to do with pee but it its still a fun video so enjoy -> https://www.tube8.com/public/jeny-smith-compilation-public-flashing-moments-january-2019/58622611/ . 

Im currently workshopping ideas for autumn and winter xD.

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 7/4/2014 at 9:17 AM, CrissyP said:

I did get caught by State Police one time. It was night, I was pulled on the shoulder of the interstate. Not enough room to get between the car and the guardrail. I was squatting in front of the car when he stopped along side me, on the road, with the lights flashing and everything. He felt sorry for me and let me go. Whew!!!!

I sure hoped they didn't punish you. The United States is far too harsh about people needing to pee and getting caught short.

On 9/15/2021 at 3:13 PM, glad1 said:

These days most all of mine are either around the house or on a trail where people aren't likely walking by. But, back when I didn't have neighbors so close by, I'd regularly pee most any place I wanted to around my yard.

agoodmorning_83769.jpg

I would love to be able to do it whenever I wanted.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DesperateBookworm said:

This is a repost from another forum -- but I thought you folks might enjoy this story too!

It's one of the riskiest pisses I've ever taken -- and I got away with it, too. I peed twice more in that basement during my time there, both times using similar methods to conceal what I'd done. Now that I work remotely in another state, it's much less risky to piss in my office -- since my office is my home!

Love it - thanks for sharing, and sounds like you may have some more experiences to share?   We'd love to hear more.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

In terms of daring, that has to be one I did earlier this year. I knew what I wanted to target, but was worried about being caught, so I took an extra step. I spent a few hours while I was doing other work putting every drop of piss I could in to an old water bottle. Once I was ready, I went in to a hallway at my university where there were lockers. There was one that was slightly open, so I pulled the door open, and saw some clothes and books in there, and poured the bottle of dark pee all over this girl's coat and books, then just bailed.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
4 hours ago, beachmom said:

My boys, never having been very shy about it, have been quick to take advantage of this,

You say that your boys have been quick to take advantage, but what about yourself?  Do you take advantage of the new freedom?

It is great to hear that peeing in public has been decriminalised, but I'm sure that there will still be the factors of modesty, decency and social norms that will keep people looking for toilets. 

• Agree 3
10 hours ago, beachmom said:

I don't know exactly what to attribute it to, maybe the pandemic and the closure of many public and business restrooms, maybe the anarchy going on in the cities or maybe the fact that many things are being decriminalized of late, but I see considerably more urinating in public these days. Recently, our city joined New York and other large cities around the U.S. and decriminalized urinating in public. The most you can receive would be a fine for property damage if you were caught and something you peed on was actually damaged. Simply pissing into the street is now perfectly legal here. I expect that in time more and more people will be taking advantage of the new freedom. Still, people are slow to change their ways and slow to become comfortable doing something long forbidden. My boys, never having been very shy about it, have been quick to take advantage of this, but many of my friends are telling me that their sons are not at all comfortable with the idea yet, despite them continually tempting their boys to do so now that it's legal. I think it's more about boys being overly self-conscious these days rather than being illegal. I find even in restrooms more and more boys are uncomfortable using urinals, peeing in locker rooms or even changing clothes in them.

Hopefully they won't reverse these changes after the pandemic is over.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, beachmom said:

I have now on two occasions followed my boys example and done so in parking lots.

Good for you.   Hopefully you will enjoy your new found freedom on a more regular basis going forward.

• Agree 3

I've pissed in many places ... I'll just list the boldest:

university library on a lot of books

changing room in the department store, on clothes

in many elevators in the cinema on the floor (unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to piss on the seats)

hallways

Toilet walls and floors

lecture halls

and many other places that I can't think of at the moment ...

• Hot 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loved your hotel pee @zorba3189.   The ice machine is a great diversion as you say due to the chances being that anyone that sees a wet patch would expect it to be water.   I have done similar in a hotel I was staying in that had a water cooler in the corridor.   I left my room wearing only a dressing gown and took my water bottle to the cooler.   I crouched down to get level with the dispenser, causing my dressing gown to hang straight down from my bum whilst the front was supported on my knees.  That left the area in front of me open and I released my bladder all over the carpet whilst I filled the bottle.   I hadn’t finished peeing when my bottle was full, so I stayed crouched down and drank from my bottle whilst still peeing.  Then I topped up the bottle by which time my bladder was empty so I simply stood up.   My bare feet had got slightly wet, but no worries as the bottoms dried on the carpet and the tops dried on my sheets when I got into bed.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, zorba3189 said:

Even if someone was watching on the security camera, there's no way they could tell I was peeing on their floor.  It looked like someone just standing there checking her phone.  I also wore a mask (thanks COVID) that hid most of my face.  And even if someone noticed the wet patch on the carpet, it was right next to the ice machine, like maybe someone spilled ice when they were filling up there ice bucket.  A perfect alibi.  

"I love it when a plan comes together", as someone once said 🙂 Sounds like fun @zorba3189 - huge thanks for your 'show and tell'!

I'm thinking hotel now, and I've got exactly the venue in mind - a formerly gloriously grand hotel in the middle of a city.  I say formerly glorious, it's now somewhat run down - but still has a certain charm.

I've been quite a regular there over the years so quite familiar with its flea ridden carpeted corridors and leather lounge chairs.  I've also spent quite a lot of time 'behind the scenes' and downstairs, behind the facade (let's say I wouldn't eat there) and there are even more opportunities to be had - although I suspect with cameras covering many parts.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Some naughty places are regular for me - hotel bathroom floors, bushes around parks (trying not to make it too obvious, easier if there is someone with you and make it look like you are just talking), alleyways, etc.

One summer I was drinking with a few mates in the outdoor area of a pub, and peed through the slatted seat onto the grass (wearing shorts, so just shifted them to the side and let go).

When I was younger I did a lot of trainspotting, spending whole days on the end of platforms. Out of laziness, a couple of us would lie down on the platform (we'd be sitting on it anyway) and pee through cracks in the platform paving.

• Like 2