Most daring/naughty places you have pissed

On 11/28/2021 at 5:19 PM, DesperateBookworm said:

I have a specific kink for peeing slowly onto something absorbent, letting my piss soak in before it can splatter off onto the ground.

This is exactly what I was thinking about the moment you mentioned the broken chairs. I also like the idea of rubbing my pussy against the absorbent thing as I’m doing it. Just the other day I was googling to try to find videos of women or men humping soft furnishings while pissing, but didn’t have luck. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, InsertName said:

videos of women or men humping soft furnishings while pissing

Ooh - that sounds like an extremely arousing idea! Please let us know if you find any such videos!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, InsertName said:

This is exactly what I was thinking about the moment you mentioned the broken chairs. I also like the idea of rubbing my pussy against the absorbent thing as I’m doing it. Just the other day I was googling to try to find videos of women or men humping soft furnishings while pissing, but didn’t have luck. 

I still want to try peeing into one of those giant car washing sponges.  I keep forgetting to do it when I have a clean, dry one.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
On 8/19/2022 at 7:13 PM, Peenicks said:

Out a window was probably my boldest one. Actually it was more than just one to be honest. At least two of them were from a hotel room, once facing the front and the other facing the parking lot. But in college there were two empty bedrooms between me and my roommate, and I used one as a spare bathroom when I was feeling frisky. I'd regularly go to it to pee out the window late at night and shortly before the end of my year I worked up the courage to piss on the carpet in there. On one such occasion I had a partner of mine sleeping over, so I told them I was going to the bathroom, pissed out of the empty bedroom's window, then flushed the empty toilet and washed my hands before creeping back into bed with them. If they caught onto my dirty deed they never shared it with me.

lol that's excellent... flush the empty toilet then go back to bed 😅

• Like 1
On 8/20/2022 at 3:36 AM, InsertName said:

there are a few kicking around.... check out the latest addition to the Naughtiest Piss Ever? thread in the videos section and you'll see one that's exactly as you described 

• Love 1

When I was a teenager, and long before I really even knew I was into the fetish, I peed in a fitting room. It wasn’t out of true desperation (although I was approaching it), and I do feel a bit guilty about it still, but at least the floors were concrete and easily cleaned. Definitely my riskiest pee though. I don’t think I thought through the potential consequences at all, and I feel extremely lucky that I wasn’t caught! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, windy55 said:

The most daring and naughty place I have pissed was in the building where my doctor at the time had his office. The professional office building had converted from an old nineteenth industrial building build around 1895. It was six stories in height and the doctor had an office down in the remodeled basement level. The entrance off the back parking led into a small foyer where you could choose to use the stairs by going through one fire safety door or go through another door down which was the elevators and a hallway leading into the first floor. Naturally most people elected to use the elevators and so few people even wanting to access the offices in the basement did not use the stairs   

I went down the  stairs on the day of my appointment fully confident that I would not be disturbed or caught while I engaged in one of my favorite activities. For years I have enjoyed in pissing in public or at lest semi-public venues such as school classrooms, movie theaters, hotel lobbies, department store fitting rooms, etc. Down in the basement stairwell I stepped back under the descending stairs where  somebody coming down the stairs would not immediately see me pissing on the carpeted floor. I proceeded to unzip my khakis and extracted my cock which was semi-erect due to the anticipated naughtiness of my impeding urinating where social convention states in a no-no! I had not pissed for quite awhile and when I released my piss stream it was forceful and copious in volume. I joyfully pissed for the entire time and was happy to be undisturbed while I send my wavering golden stream playing across the carpet. I attempted to cover as much of the carpet as I could. My piss exhausted,, I stuffed ny cock back into my pants and went in to see the doctor. When the nurse asked for a urine sample I could only provide her with a dribble or two in the plastic cup.

I enjoyed w5iting this and now have to go find a naughty place to relieve my bladder!       

I love it! Next time you do it please let me know so my dick can enjoy pissing there, too.

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

naughtiest had to have been in broad daylight in the lawn at a music festival!! it was an all day thing, the afternoon you spent going around to vedors and radio stations before finding your seat, a pit spot, or the lawn. after walking around drinking we finally found our spot and were waiting for the show to start and the sun to set. i sat on the ground with my knees spread apart casually with my hoodie over my lap and moved my panties aside. i had to go so bad and i already knew the lines were gonna be long, so i waited and then realized i couldnt anymore. i had to try to control my stream so it didnt go in front of where my hoodie was draped over my knees, but i bet i wouldve peed 3-4 feet if i wouldnt have gotten caught! it was sorta loud but i faintly heard my stream hitting the grass- i dont think anyone wouldve heard if they didnt know to listen for it though!  i was sitting with a few friends having a conversation with them & they had no idea it was so hot!!

Most music festivals seem organised by hot-pissing-lovers, don't they? 💦💦💦

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

naughtiest had to have been in broad daylight in the lawn at a music festival!! it was an all day thing, the afternoon you spent going around to vedors and radio stations before finding your seat, a pit spot, or the lawn. after walking around drinking we finally found our spot and were waiting for the show to start and the sun to set. i sat on the ground with my knees spread apart casually with my hoodie over my lap and moved my panties aside. i had to go so bad and i already knew the lines were gonna be long, so i waited and then realized i couldnt anymore. i had to try to control my stream so it didnt go in front of where my hoodie was draped over my knees, but i bet i wouldve peed 3-4 feet if i wouldnt have gotten caught! it was sorta loud but i faintly heard my stream hitting the grass- i dont think anyone wouldve heard if they didnt know to listen for it though!  i was sitting with a few friends having a conversation with them & they had no idea it was so hot!!

This is why I wear kilts at festivals, always expected (hoped) girls would do it too 😍

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Yesterday I had the opportunity to pee on the floor of a Target restroom, but chose not to. Target is famous for their in-house security team that finds out everything you do with their security cameras. They had a camera/monitor clear as a day in the hallway leading to the restrooms. I don’t go out shopping very much so I’m still waiting for the right opportunity to try being naughty in a restroom.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 11:20 AM, Stagsology said:

she's into pee as well, and had stated numerous times that she loved having people pee in her car

Then why didn't you let her know? I also peed in my car on few occasions. Don't know if I would enjoy anyone else doing it in my car, but if she's so close to you that she already told you that, I bet she would have enjoyed it.

21 hours ago, Wetling said:

Then why didn't you let her know? I also peed in my car on few occasions. Don't know if I would enjoy anyone else doing it in my car, but if she's so close to you that she already told you that, I bet she would have enjoyed it.

I'm really into the risky aspect of peeing in places I'm not supposed to, so her not knowing I was doing it at that point in time made it hotter for me lol. She told me she liked finding the wet spot after I left, anyways 😉