Most daring/naughty places you have pissed

7 minutes ago, Sammilove said:

Men’s room at work when the women’s was closed. It was that or pee everywhere. My bladder was NOT waiting.

One of my childhood best friends though decided to pee all over the principals desk in middle school. She stayed late with us after school for tennis tryouts. Well, her and the principal HATED each other and one our other friends dared her to pee in her office thinking she wouldn’t do it. Well, she did it. On the desk. And her office chair. It was epic to watch. (This was prior to me discovering this stuff turned me on)

I wonder if it's possible that you being turned on by 'this stuff' and that following later that your friend peeing over his desk is not just coincidence...  Whether more likely that knowing what your friend did, the risk, the naughtiness has fuelled your subconscious to the point of being turned on by such things.

I could be over thinking of course...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I wonder if it's possible that you being turned on by 'this stuff' and that following later that your friend peeing over his desk is not just coincidence...  Whether more likely that knowing what your friend did, the risk, the naughtiness has fuelled your subconscious to the point of being turned on by such things.

I could be over thinking of course...

It could have some affect. I’m 99% what got me into though was myself being quite desperate many time throughout school and seeing others as well. I’m sure that had an impact to some degree but it’s not really a memory that sticks out to me when I think of what started this for me haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

@Malika Your goldfish bowl story in the other thread was awesome! (I also ran into it while browsing GirlsAskGuys.) I don't know if you do this stuff intentionally (or if it's just not really a part of your life anymore) but if you end up sharing any more stories like that from your past (or from your present, if it's still something that you do) I'm enthusiastic about reading them.

Hi my friend, thank you for appreciating my experiences that I reported here. Normally I never did "pee stuff" intentionally, but it was always moved by the circumstances and real need, except when it is clearly explained in the story. I will gladly share more of my experiences soon, but please don't expect other extreme crazy situations like the "goldfish matter", because thank God something like this never happened anymore in my life.  :-)

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, 737DK737 said:

My naughtys places:

1.At a house party in the parents(of the birthday boy) wardrobe, a lot of the clothes were wet from the piss and smell were also strong. 3 times in the evening in the same closet. 

2.In a clothes shop, pissing in the clothes rack. 

3.An elevator completely pissed full with buddies (floor, walls, mirror, handle, buttons), was in a Hotel. 

That's so hot! I need to find buddies who will piss with me in an elevator like that! I wanna try a clothes store and house party too! I love all of your naughty pees. You're so bad 😈

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Most of mine were outdoors. Did pee in my friend back garden, allyways, and the most risk I ever took was peeing for almost 3 mins in a car park at a public park full of walkers, runners and dog walkers. They got cctv and they do have public toilet but it was locked, no one knew :). All was day light too.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, peeslut420 said:

I've only done it once so far, but it was an experience. I had a guy I met online come get me in his car, we drove to an empty parking lot, and I pulled up my skirt to piss all over the passenger seat. I switched to sitting in his lap and pissing all over him a few times too. Both seats were soaked and I didn't even fully empty my bladder.

This would be a dream come true for me! What a lucky guy. I Need to find a girl in Europe who wants to do the same thing.

• 6 months later...

Oh man...so many hot posts in this thread!! 🔥 🔥

Not sure if I could peg one as my naughtiest, but I can think of a few honorable mentions. I used to love pissing in the bathrooms at work. Rarely used the toilet. I would go in the sink, trashcan, floor drain and occasionally even on the floor and walls. Always made sure to clean up after myself afterwards. Also love doing that in single occupancy public bathrooms. If it's not single occupancy, I just make good use of the floor and walls in my stall once the bathroom is empty. 

In the last place I lived, I loved leaving marks and puddles on the carpets and furniture. My roommate worked a lot so I had the house to myself frequently. Even pissed all around her room a couple times. Unbeknownst to her at first. She knows now, but that's another story for another time. Suffice to say that's not the reason I no longer live there 😉

There's been many other naughty pisses in my past, some of which I can't discuss here, some I sure I will eventually. Not as much public play as some here, but it's on my to-do list. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 3

I've got a new one.

Among the naughty and daring ones as of recent was pissing in full view of a library across the street in the early hours. I stood up on the couch, cocked one leg up for balance against the back of the sectional and pissed out the window from the third floor. 

Another time was on the sofa of the shared livingroom. My roommate was home and could have come out to see me letting go into the couch cushions. 

Most recently was my piss in the data center at my job. I checked for cameras in a particularly dusty area across from the servers and there were none, so I dropped into a squat and let rip onto the concrete. I mopped it up afterwards as the janitors closet was right there and I didn't want them to investigate. That one was the most fun.

• Hot 2
On 11/13/2020 at 10:25 AM, peegirl99 said:

A fantasy of mine has always been to pee in a movie theater, right in the chair. But with Covid I don’t see that happening. Also waiting for the opportunity to pee in a public restroom and changing room on the floor or in a bin etc. 

I would really encourage you to have a shot at going on the floor of a changing room.  I do it all the time and there is extremely low risk of being caught.  Perhaps you could even find some clothes left behind in the fitting room and use those to lessen the sound of your piss.

• Agree 1

Near one of my old houses, there is a supermarket that backs onto some houses. So the back yards of these houses are walled off but can easily see what's going on, i would often go to these walls, kneel down and piss and wank onto these walls, i used to do this until i was caught by an old lady who wasn't too pleased. I used to walk to and from this location with my dick out, it was fun. 

Though, i think my naughtiest was into someone's front yard. Around the back of my house was a series of alleyways that linked my road to the next one over. I used to exit through my back gate and piss in this alleyway quite frequently, i used to get more and more daring and go closer to the roads. Until one summer weekend morning, think it was a sunday, at maybe 4-5am, i snuck out, and tried something new. I covered my face, and went through this alleyway until i was on the next street over, i whipped my dick out and just pissed all over the front yard of the house that lived next to the alleyway, it was extremely noticeable as everywhere else was dry. Once i had finished, i went back into the alleyway, dick still out, and fully erect now, and jizzed all over their back gate. I ran back home, very pleased with what i had done.

Now i'm older i feel quite guilty about this so i don't think i could ever do it again but it's still a fond memory. If i still lived in the house, i'm sure i'd be pissing and jizzing in this alleyway every single day, just not on other people's property.