How do you pee at the beach?

How do you pee at the beach?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies: How do you pee at the beach?

• Pee through my bikini waist deep in the water
    • Pee through my bikini standing in ankle deep water
    • Pull bikini aside to pee standing in ankle deep water
    • Pee through my bikini squating in ankle deep water
    • Pull bikini aside to pee squating in ankle deep water
    • Pee through bikini just after getting out of water, while still dripping
    • Pee through bikini sitting on sand right next to towel
    • Pull bikini aside to pee sitting in the sand right next to towel
    • Pee through bikini into cat hole in sand while pretending to look through my bag
    • Use towel for privacy to pee in the sand
    • Don't move at all, just pee in my bikini on my towel
    • Pee through bikini, sitting on a rock
    • Pull bikini aside to pee on a rock
    • Pee in the dunes
    • Find a bathroom
    • Never peed at the beach
    • I'm a man
  2. 2. Gentlemen: How do you pee at the beach?

• Pee in waist deep water
    • Pee down the leg of shorts in ankle deep water
    • Take dick out to pee into water
    • Pee down leg of shorts standing on the sand
    • Pee down leg of shorts kneeling on the sand
    • Pee just after getting out of water, while still dripping
    • Pee where you are laying down, without moving
    • Use towel for privacy to pee in sand
    • Pee down leg of shorts sitting on a rock
    • Take dick out to pee on a rock
    • Take dick out to pee on the sand
    • Pee in the dunes
    • Find a restroom
    • Never peed at the beach
    • I'm a woman

Every woman I have ever known has just gone into the water and peed in the bikini underwear or whatever she was wearing without pulling it aside. I suspect if you take a poll of the general population, not only pee fetishists, and they will actually admit it, it would be 99.9% that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 7/23/2020 at 8:12 AM, Jonjet0208 said:

I also use an option not in the survey, sitting on the sand I can hang my cock out the leg of my shorts, also pretty easy to cover up. 

I do the same, if you don't look down , no one will suspect anything (or have your phone in your hand and look down)    😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
On 9/23/2020 at 9:24 PM, JANE1457 said:

I am a surfer so instead of using the bathroom I will sometimes just pee slowly into my wetsuit when walking down the beach. If I pee too quickly,  it starts leaking out the sides and becomes noticeable but if I go slowly enough it's very discreet. I flood my wetsuit with sea water when I enter the ocean to flush the pee out. 

Jane, first off, welcome to the forum! I haven't yet tried peeing in a dry wetsuit, but peeing my wetsuit while in the water is definitely a great, warm feeling, especially on a cold day. The slow peeing is a clever way not to get caught, as in my head I had always worried it would be obvious if i peed in a dry wetsuit, like you said. Why do you pee slowly walking down the beach instead of waiting till you're in the water? Do you prefer the feeling, or is the beach walk particularly long, or is there another reason?

On 10/1/2020 at 12:27 AM, ChrisS said:

Jane, first off, welcome to the forum! I haven't yet tried peeing in a dry wetsuit, but peeing my wetsuit while in the water is definitely a great, warm feeling, especially on a cold day. The slow peeing is a clever way not to get caught, as in my head I had always worried it would be obvious if i peed in a dry wetsuit, like you said. Why do you pee slowly walking down the beach instead of waiting till you're in the water? Do you prefer the feeling, or is the beach walk particularly long, or is there another reason?

If I am in the water and I need to pee, I'll just let go right there and then but if I'm out of the water, especially if the wetsuit is dry, it is much more exhilarating knowing that I could get caught. Also, it feels more like wetting if the wetsuit is dry, instead of just like peeing in the ocean which isn't exciting to me. You should totally try peeing in your wetsuit on sand. You'd be surprised by how discreet it can be if you go slowly. Especially if you are wearing a thicker 4/3 wetsuit instead of a 3/2 wetsuit

• Like 3
On 10/2/2020 at 11:55 AM, JANE1457 said:

If I am in the water and I need to pee, I'll just let go right there and then but if I'm out of the water, especially if the wetsuit is dry, it is much more exhilarating knowing that I could get caught. Also, it feels more like wetting if the wetsuit is dry, instead of just like peeing in the ocean which isn't exciting to me. You should totally try peeing in your wetsuit on sand. You'd be surprised by how discreet it can be if you go slowly. Especially if you are wearing a thicker 4/3 wetsuit instead of a 3/2 wetsuit

I sure bet its more exhilarating to do! Is wetting your favorite pee activity? Yeah, I definitely will; I'll let you know how my experience is when I do it! Oh interesting, I've got a 3/2 now, but have been meaning to pick up a 4/3 for the colder days. Does some of it squirt through the wetsuit if you wet yourself in a 3/2?

On 10/6/2020 at 12:40 AM, ChrisS said:

I sure bet its more exhilarating to do! Is wetting your favorite pee activity? Yeah, I definitely will; I'll let you know how my experience is when I do it! Oh interesting, I've got a 3/2 now, but have been meaning to pick up a 4/3 for the colder days. Does some of it squirt through the wetsuit if you wet yourself in a 3/2?

Yeah wetting is my favorite activity. It does squirt through if you're not careful. What's the fun if there's no stake in the game lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I grew up on the beach. I usually pee in my swim shorts in the water, or once they're wet, on land.  When doing it on land, I let go a short spurt of pee, let my shorts absorb it, then let go another short spurt...  At some point I usually find a somewhat discreet location to unload and pee down my legs / pee in my swim shorts.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 12:54 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I was peeing on the beach in this photo, but there is not much to see unfortunately. It wasn't the warmest day...

SNB10956.JPG

Great to know you were peeing yourself in this pic, all the more as you seem to be wearing stockings or pantyhose. That skirt hides the peeing very well!

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I go in the water and pee. People might think I'm swimming, meanwhile I'm pissing like crazy. I have done it so many times near other people.

That telltale sigh of relief someone makes when they just emptied their bladder in the water ...

On 11/17/2020 at 10:52 AM, Lexipees said:

Usually just walk into the water but if it’s too cold or I don’t want to get wet, I’ll pull my bottoms to the side and pee in the sand. 

Do you walk in deep enough to submerge your waist, or do you just walk out till you're ankle deep?

On September 23, 2020 at 9:24 PM, JANE1457 said:

I am a surfer so instead of using the bathroom I will sometimes just pee slowly into my wetsuit when walking down the beach. If I pee too quickly,  it starts leaking out the sides and becomes noticeable but if I go slowly enough it's very discreet. I flood my wetsuit with sea water when I enter the ocean to flush the pee out. 

Hi Jane I've spent lots of time on the west coast body boarding and stuffing aswell I have to admit aswell the feeling of letting go in a wet suit is amazing esspecially if you really gotta go a the sqealching sound as its pushing against the material and feeling it run past my balls and rear is amazing!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 4:12 AM, ChrisS said:

Do you walk in deep enough to submerge your waist, or do you just walk out till you're ankle deep?

Usually submerge my waist but I’ll sometimes just sit down in the sand where the water just laps up and have a pee.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Lexipees said:

Usually submerge my waist but I’ll sometimes just sit down in the sand where the water just laps up and have a pee.  

Have you ever done it obviously so someone else notices, or seen someone else peeing at the beach? Sounds like you enjoy it - me too - beaches are a peeing free-for-all

I'm actually trying to think when the last time was when I was swimming at the beach.... many years ago, but it did definitely involve peeing in shorts in the sea.

More recently (being from the north of the UK) beaches tend to be places to be in winter coats and jeans.  Hence my vote is based around peeing in the sand dunes.  

Interestingly the same beach, less than 100 yards from a certain photo featured just a bit higher up...

Edit - Found a picture the other day whilst looking for something else...  pretty much the exact spot of my last pee on a beach, although I was a little more sheltered.  As I said, maybe 100 yards from @Paulypeeps' spot.

(Not an old photo - just photographed on a '60s vintage camera on black & white film. I like to keep the art alive)

SGH009-Edit.jpg

• Like 2
On 12/15/2020 at 11:51 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I like to sit like this, move my bathing suit bottom to the side, and just pee down into the sand. Sometimes a little gets on my feet, then I just wash my feet in the water.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 2.50.25 AM.png

This is genius, making your own privacy! Does peeing while sitting on the sand lead to sand getting stuck to your private parts or are things out of the way enough that it isn't a problem?

• 4 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, JANE1457 said:

Yeah wetting is my favorite activity. It does squirt through if you're not careful. What's the fun if there's no stake in the game lol.

@JANE1457 I'm kicking myself. It's been awhile since i utilized my wetsuit but i finally got it out last weekend to go surfing. The reason I'm kicking myself, though, is I totally spaced on wetting in it till after I was out in the waves. I did have a nice pee out past the break, sitting upright on the surfboard between sets. I have to say, sitting upright on the board almost feels like you're sitting on a toilet; the most natural thing in the world to let your pee flow out into your wetsuit. Only difference is the lovely, warm sensation of the piss flooding your suit. Have you spent much time in your wetsuit over the winter? I'll try and remember next time I'm out and report back with my success/failure of discretely wetting in a dry suit.