Wow, I can't believe I never knew of this site

Guest hrlv

Been a pee fan for about 15 years (am currently 51). Never done it with other people, even my wife. But I want to start doing it with her.

Anyway, I often pee in my pants in public and also love to drink full glasses of my own pee. I will post some pics soon!

I think I'll love this place... I already do!

Thanks @Sweets

Yeah, I have a question: Can we upload pics to our profile? I looked at many members profiles, click on "See their content" on the banner. There is a Media section, with Gallery and all, but it is always empty. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thanks!

Jumping in a bit...   But yes when you're logged in and you view your own profile you should be able to edit your banner image and also your profile image (at least from a computer browser if not from a phone as well).

There should be an edit symbol on both pictures.

Agree that the media and gallery is always blank.

(Edited - I misunderstood that you were asking about the profile pic that appears against any posts and messages.)

Edited by gldenwetgoose
1 hour ago, hrlv said:

Thanks @Sweets

Yeah, I have a question: Can we upload pics to our profile? I looked at many members profiles, click on "See their content" on the banner. There is a Media section, with Gallery and all, but it is always empty. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thanks!

Welcome! 🙂 

Indeed we don't use the 'gallery' any more - instead, browse their forum posts and you'll find all of their content, including any images/videos they've posted. Everything is together under posts. 

If you are specifically looking for pictures, I'd recommend going to the Pictures section. 

Hope you enjoy the site.

Ok! Thank you so much for the replies. I will know where to look, and post mine as well. And will get more familiar with the site and find what I'm looking for!

So far I really like how open minded everyone seems to be. And that there isn't the "pee is gross" type of comments on every thread, like it is the case with many forums.