Experiences peeing with the opposite sex?

Guest UnabashedUser
15 minutes ago, lengajesytec said:

I would like to know experiences and stories like this, not necessarily during sex or with your partner. I have a few to share tbh.

Bonnie has another conversation with Susie:

Bonnie arrives home a bit later than usual tonight -- in fact 2 hours later as she's told me she'll be going out 'with the girls at work' for a bit after she's done.

Which is OK as she does this about once a month.  The 'girls' usually hit a couple of bars and have some margueritas and such.

When she arrives, slightly inebriated, she gives me a  big hug and kiss and looks exceptionally flushed in her cheeks, and is giving off all the signs of a horny woman who needs sex right away.

"Oooh baby come with me to the toilet. I have to pee so badly now and I have things to tell you " she moans.

No problem. In fact I encourage this type of activity. Grin.

Bonita adroitly steps out of her panties completely and plunks her ample bottom down on the toilet. I can see that the thong is damper than normal, and are already giving off that fine aroma of pussy, and pee that I long to enjoy.

She spreads wide as is her habit when  I am there to watch her pee, props open her fleshy lips with a V of her fingers and her gusher hits the toilet water immediately as she sighs with relief and smiles at me. Of course I am hard as can be and free up my cock through the open fly of my jeans. It stands up and salutes her as I skin it back, and she can't take  her eyes off it. She just loves my cock.

"Hola babeee-- I just had a good time with Jennie and Susie".. she says now wiping her remaining droplets from her slit and anus.

"Coool Bonnie" I reply, slowly stroking the skin back and forth over the reddened tip of my leaking pecker.

Bonnie stays seated on the commode and gestures to me
"Bring that thing over here, sailor" she murmers.

Only too happy to oblige, I move closer as she bends down slightly to take it into her super warm wetness of her experienced cocksucking mouth, and then impales it all the way to the back of her throat as my balls rebound off her chin and are flapped by her agile hand.

We always talk dirty to each other during sex.  Bonnie moans: "I'm gonna suck your cock sailor and finger your asshole like you want me too"

After a few seconds of deepthroat, she removes my greedy member and slowly strokes it.

"I think Susie would like to do this to you" she says, grinning. "In fact we talked about sucking men's cocks tonight and I said you had one of the best ones"..

I'm shocked and pleased of course but anxious to fire my load into her mouth-cunt.

"Do you think she swallows? " I inquired.

"Oh yes, we talked all about that." Bonita takes the head only back into her mouth and delicately licks the underside directly on my man-clit.  

"What else did you discuss?'

"Oh lots of things -- pissing on each other, eating pussy, fucking, salad tossing."

I'm moaning now as she licks a finger and carries the spit around my cheeks to find my puckered asshole where she adroitly lubes it.  She knows what I like.

"Ooooh baby do you think she's up for a 3-way with us? "

Her finger deposits its load of moisture directly on my asshole and then the tip of it sneakily slides into the opening. I can feel my cum start to build as her tongue continues it's fine caresss on the underside of my raging cock.

"Mmmm she says her husband will be gone for a week coming up at the end of the month and has invited us both for a hot tub date". Bonnie now starts stroking towards me as her mouth pulls backwards on the cock, her free hand still playing about inside my asshole. Her stroking now grows harder and faster as does the sucking pressure as her lips cascade over the rim of the cock head and her cheeks dent in from the power of her suck.

All I can say to this good news is: Wow mmmmm...mmmm..

Bonita, sensing it's time for me to cum, removes her anal finger and takes her thumb which she inserts  all the way into my clenching hole which triggers the cum valve.

My member  disgorges it's hot sticky load several times into her secret weapon of a mouth, where she collects it under and over her tongue. When the pulses stop, she opens her mouth to show me  my bubbling spew and then smiles and swallows several times before removing her fucking thumb from my bum.

"Dear god thats sooo good Bonnie" I moan. I can hardly keep my knees from collapsing as I recover from the incredible sex she has just given me.  
As well as my head is  on fire with anticipation of a 3 way with Susie in a hot tub with Bonnie, doing all those pee things I have dreamed about.