Ladies -- bad aim while hovering?

11 hours ago, Sweets said:

Hovering is a problem for most of us.  I e peed on many seats trying to hover. And I have to admit that I have just left the pee on the seat if I come across a very dirty bathroom that you can tell hasn’t been touched with cleaner in ages.  I feel if they don’t care why should I.  

That's intriguing! Where does your stream usually go when you hover? The back of the seat, the sides, the front (?) and is it just a little drip/few drops or do you just piss all over the seat? Sorry, I love details haha

• Like 2

Wow @Sweets that's a really hot story... yeah, I've heard of the hovering/UTI thing, I guess it makes sense for women not to hover all the time if it leads to medical repercussions, but occasionally I suppose the toilets are too nasty to sit on lol.

• 1 year later...
52 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Wife: "Can we stop talking about my peeing?"

Me: "Well you know I'm a bit weird like that"

Wife: "Yes, we are all a bit weird in one way or another, but that's enough of that for one day"

OMG this is so familiar!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

It can vary really. Usually my stream is pretty clean and I can squat and hit the centre of the bowl without any issues. However occasionally if the lips are caught up or whatever it can spray in all Directions or run down your leg. It’s annoying when it happens lol. But it’s not like a man that can accurately aim! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Kupar said:

Errr.. some of the time 😉 

Yes, the worst is that once in a while I have the situation where I get a split stream, possibly due to a stray hair on the end or the eye being a bit stuck together.  If that happens, all bets are off because usually the two streams go in completely different directions and then it is either a case of deciding which one goes in the toilet and which one washes the floor, or trying to stop it and check the apparatus before continuing.  Usually by this point there is some on the floor anyway!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

I am pissing to the left.  When I sit on the toilet at home, there are no problems.  When I don't want to sit down somewhere, everything flows down my left leg.  It is often easier for me to sit down on the floor right away.  The lips are parted wider and the stream goes down.  My anatomy is like that. 
At home, too, lately, more and more often I just go into the bathroom and piss on the floor.  Dries up pretty quickly, my floor is washed by a cleaning lady twice a week. There is tiles everywhere and there is no damage

• Hot 4