Wet weekend without toilet

Guest peelover856

Guest peelover856

My wife knows that i have a huge pee fetish, normaly she is not into it. But one friday evening when i got home from work she said lets do this weekend without going to the toilet. Where should we go then? i asked she said lets go in our pants or where we want to. Thats great i answered. We decided to start on saturday morning. I woke up early in the morning and was verry exited what will happen. I waited in the bed till my wife was awake. She said she has to piss verry bad. I told her to just pee in the bed. She said ok, and after a few sekonds i heard a hissing sound under her blanked. I looked under it and there was a huge wet spot beetween her legs and on the sheets. Now we got up to have brekfast. As we wete sitting on the table i was bursting. So i just let it go under the table while eating.

This was the first part of the Story. Please tell me if you like it and if should continue writing.

I would also like to include some shitting in the story whats your opinion about this?

1 hour ago, peelover856 said:

This was the first part of the Story. Please tell me if you like it and if should continue writing.

By all means continue with the story. It's great.

1 hour ago, peelover856 said:

I would also like to include some shitting in the story whats your opinion about this?

Scat is banned here so I would urge you to avoid that if you can.

• 1 month later...
Guest peelover856

Part2: 

After i finished there was a large puddle under the table and the boxers i was wearing where soaked. We continued our breakfast as nothing had happened. Now i got in the shower to clean up. As i come out of the shower my wife was standing naked in front of the sink brushing her teeth. She spred her legs and let a stream of pee rush to the floor right in front of our toilet. After that we got ourselves ready to go shopping. On the ride to the shopping center we drank a lot of water to stay well hydrated. As we arrived my wife had to pee again. So we went in a furniture store. There were just a few people so she decided to piss on one of the sofas. She lifted her skirt and let it go. There was a large wet spot bulding on the seat of the couch.

To be continued......

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest peelover856

Part 3:

She had to stop because someone was coming from behind. We left the store immediately to not get caught. She still had to pee and we got horny because of this naughty things. So we decided to go in a lingerie clothing store. My wife choosed a few parts to try on and then we went into a changing booth. The store was quite empty so we wouldnt get disturbed. My wife took off her clothes and put the white slip and bra on she took in the store. She sat down on the leather chair wich was in the booth and began to piss the pants. They turned yellow immediately and the piss run from the chair to the floor. I couldnt resist and fingered her wet pussy through the soaked panties. She pulled out my cock to give me a blowjob. I came in her mouth after a few seconds. A minute later she got an incredible orgasm where the rest of her pee sprayed on the floor. We took the rest of the clothes we choose to clean up the mess and throw behind the chair. Then we put our clothes on again and left the store. 

To be continued....

Guest peelover856

Part 4: 

After that we left the shopping centre. We got then to do grocery shopping but there it was to crowded to do naughty stuff. So we decided to drive back home. As we arrived at our house i had a big urge to pee. So i pulled out my cock and peed in the carage next to pur car. After that we drank some coffee in the living room. My Wife has is joibing a yoga online class every saturday so i asked her what do you think about piss your pants while doing yoga? She liked it but was afraid of getting caught. So we positioned the webcam that just her face could be seen. I sat on a chair behind the cam that i can watch her and wouldn't be seen. We where excited as the Session started. After a few minutes she had to do the position its called dog i think she was standing on all four and lifted her butt in the air i heard a hissing sound and her grey sweatpants formed a dark patch, but she just peed a bit and stopped then. She continued the session and just left a few drops from time to time, because she wanted  to piss her pants completely when they talk to eachother after the session. She sat on her yoga mat whith crossed legs and talked to the other girls as she let loose. She pissed her pants whith a loud hissing sound. The pants where immediately soaked and a large pudle was forming on her mat. I pulled my cock out and masturbated. After the webcam was turned of i joined her on the mat. Ripped her pants off and we fucked in her puddle. We both had a great orgasm as i came in her.

To be continued....