Newest member

Kataal

Good afternoon! I am Kataal. I am a quality control lab asisistant at a pharmaceutical drug company. I love wrestling and science. I am currently into purely pee desperation fiction and videos. Nice to meet everyone. Feel free to chat with me on this site.

• Like 3

Good morning Grizzly Man. Thank you for welcoming me. I want to have a great time too. I am currently trying to write a pee desperation story about a fictional character I made up. However, I want to speak with a moderator first. How do I get in touch with one? Which of the moderators on this site is the best one I should communicate with?

• Like 1
On 7/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, Kataal said:

Good morning Grizzly Man. Thank you for welcoming me. I want to have a great time too. I am currently trying to write a pee desperation story about a fictional character I made up. However, I want to speak with a moderator first. How do I get in touch with one? Which of the moderators on this site is the best one I should communicate with?

The are three moderators as well as admin  - they're all very helpful and friendly...    https://peefans.com/staff/

On 7/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, Kataal said:

I would love to read this!

On 7/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Kataal said:

Good afternoon! I am Kataal. I am a quality control lab asisistant at a pharmaceutical drug company. I love wrestling and science. I am currently into purely pee desperation fiction and videos. Nice to meet everyone. Feel free to chat with me on this site.

Hello and welcome.   It nice to see someone jump in right away.  Can’t wait to see what your writing.   I’m sure you will enjoy it here and find a lot to your fancy.  

If you two, Pete Guy and Sweets, wanted to see anime female characters have pee desperation, who would they be and how would they become desperate, and what would they have to go through while being desperate?

2 hours ago, Kataal said:

If you two, Pete Guy and Sweets, wanted to see anime female characters have pee desperation, who would they be and how would they become desperate, and what would they have to go through while being desperate?

There doesn’t seem to be much pee in cartoons.  Scooby doo has always been favorite cartoon.  Disney Princess would be good too 

• Like 1

I can think of a few pee scenes in anime:

1. Shimoneta season 1 episode 8 - Anna has to pee badly and her need increased until she is about pee herself right on the spot.

2. Sora no wota - I don't remember the episode or season, but one of the female characters drank too much juice and had to wait for something. She almost made it but had to stop. She was lifted off the floor by another female character and gravity worked it's magic.

3. Neon genesis evangelion episode 11 - Misato is trapped with a former lover and in trying to get out desperate to pee, she fell on top of him as the elevator started moving again. Not sure if she peed.

So just a few examples. So which characters from anime do you want to see become desperate or bursting to pee?

9 hours ago, Kataal said:

Sorry for that. Anime is Japanese cartoons, like Pokemon. Another well known anime show is Digimon.

I do know Pokémon that was a favorite of my daughters. I think she watched sailor moon but I may have the name wrong.