Story: Outdoor Pee Break on a First Date (Gay Males)

(Story contains a gay relationship between two men)

Ron was sitting at a picnic table with his date Ben drinking lemonade.  The two men really hit it off.  They had a lot in common, they laughed at each other’s jokes, and they both enjoyed Ron’s homemade lemonade.  What goes in must come out, however, and Ron felt the urge to pee.

“I’ll be right back, I just have to go use the bathroom,” Ron said.

He left the picnic area and made his way through the trees.  When it comes to peeing, Ron much preferred to make use of “nature’s urinals” instead of the park restroom.  He only ever used an actual urinal or toilet at this park when there were too many people walking in the woods.  Ron preferred using a tree, but it wasn’t just about convenience.  There was something…erotic to him about pissing on a tree.  The sight of his cock pissing against the trunk of the tree, the sound his piss makes when it hits the bark, and the feeling of freedom that comes with pissing outside all contributed to his fetish for outdoor urination.  He could feel himself get aroused just thinking about it.  But what if Ben caught him?  Things were going really well with Ben; he didn’t want to ruin things with him.  Would Ben brand him a weirdo?  Would he never want to speak to Ron again?  Ron’s need was growing more urgent; he needed to make a decision fast.  To pee his preferred way and risk ruining things with Ben or pee like a “normal” person and use the park’s restrooms, which was less fun, but would avoid grossing out Ben?

Ron eyed a nice big tree on his left and, feeling his bladder aching for release, he decided he was going to take the risk and piss on that big tree.  Thinking the coast was clear, Ron walked up to the tree, unzipped the fly on his jeans and pulled out his cock.  He aimed his now semi-erect cock at the base of the tree and relaxed as his stream began.  He smiled as his piss hit the tree, dampening the wood and leaving a mark.  He felt a sense of relief and joy with a nice dose of arousal as he watered the tree, his urine flowing down the trunk of the tree and pooling on the ground.  His relief was interrupted, however, by a familiar voice.

“Naughty boy,” a voice said from behind him in a teasing tone.

Ron looked behind him to see Ben with a smirk on his face.

Ron flushed with embarrassment, he stuttered as he tried to come up with an explanation.

“I gotta piss too.  Mind if I join you?” Ben asked.

“I-I don’t mind.  Um, go ahead,” Ron said.

Ben then walked up to the tree next to Ron and unzipped the fly on his jeans, whipped out his cock, and started pissing.  Ron was greatly surprised, and aroused, by this.  His semi had now grown into a full-blown erection.  No one had ever pissed with him outside before.  Unfortunately for Ron, Ron’s stream had stopped by this point, so he shook his cock and put it back in his pants.  Zipping himself he looked away from Ben, resisting the urge to watch him pee and thinking about just about anything else to get his dick to go soft again.  Ben sighed with relief as his piss cascaded down the trunk of the tree and pooled on the ground below.  The sighs of relief added fuel to the fire that was Ron’s arousal, making going soft even more difficult.  Once he was finished pissing, Ben shook his cock, put it away, and re-zipped his jeans.

“Ah, that felt good,” Ben said.

“You, can say that again,” Ron said.

“So, you piss on trees often?” Ben said, teasing.

“Um, yeah.  I guess I do,” Ron said, nervous.

“Hey, it’s okay.  I’m not a prude.  I like to piss in nature myself sometimes” Ben said.

“Really?” Ron said.  He was hopeful that Ben was like himself.

“Yeah, it’s pretty convenient sometimes and you get great scenery too while you piss,” Ben said.

“Um, yeah that’s why I like it too,” Ron said, nervously.

“Yeah, I could tell you were really enjoying yourself,” Ben said, laughing.

“What do you…oh,” Ron said, remembering his boner from earlier.

“Hey, it’s okay.  We all got things that turn us on,” Ben said, his tone changing from joking to reassuring.

“I know, but…I feel like I’m such a freak.  Nobody else gets off to pissing on trees and nobody else gets excited when another guy wants to piss with him outdoors,” Ron said.

Ben raised his eyebrows at that comment.  “Oh?” he said.

“Yeah.  I don’t get that way at the urinal, but when I pee outside I get turned on.  I’ve always kind of wanted another guy to join me in my outdoor pee breaks, so I got…hard.  I’m sorry,” Ron said, embarrassed.

“Hey, no need to be sorry,” Ben said, “I’m not one of those guys who freaks out over stuff like that.  To tell you the truth, I’ve had times where peeing outside has gotten me hard.”

“You have?” Ron said.

“Yep,” Ben nodded, “don’t be ashamed of what you’re into.”

“Thanks,” Ron said.

The two men held hands as they walked out of the woods.  Once they returned to their picnic table, they cleaned up and got into Ben’s car.  Ben drove Ron home, but before dropping off Ron, Ben had something to ask.

“So, want to meet again next week at my place?  We can have a few drinks play a couple games and if you need to pee I got a couple of nice trees in my backyard,” Ben said, teasingly.

Ron laughed and said, “Sounds like a good time to me.  Same time as today?”

“Sure,” Ben said.

Ron kissed Ben on the cheek before getting out of the car and returning home, so happy to have met Ben and finally share his fetish with someone.

Edited by NortheastPeeFan
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 12:05 PM, NortheastPeeFan said:

(Story contains a gay relationship between two men)

Ron was sitting at a picnic table with his date Ben drinking lemonade.  The two men really hit it off.  They had a lot in common, they laughed at each other’s jokes, and they both enjoyed Ron’s homemade lemonade.  What goes in must come out, however, and Ron felt the urge to pee.

“I’ll be right back, I just have to go use the bathroom,” Ron said.

He left the picnic area and made his way through the trees.  When it comes to peeing, Ron much preferred to make use of “nature’s urinals” instead of the park restroom.  He only ever used an actual urinal or toilet at this park when there were too many people walking in the woods.  Ron preferred using a tree, but it wasn’t just about convenience.  There was something…erotic to him about pissing on a tree.  The sight of his cock pissing against the trunk of the tree, the sound his piss makes when it hits the bark, and the feeling of freedom that comes with pissing outside all contributed to his fetish for outdoor urination.  He could feel himself get aroused just thinking about it.  But what if Ben caught him?  Things were going really well with Ben; he didn’t want to ruin things with him.  Would Ben brand him a weirdo?  Would he never want to speak to Ron again?  Ron’s need was growing more urgent; he needed to make a decision fast.  To pee his preferred way and risk ruining things with Ben or pee like a “normal” person and use the park’s restrooms, which was less fun, but would avoid grossing out Ben?

Ron eyed a nice big tree on his left and, feeling his bladder aching for release, he decided he was going to take the risk and piss on that big tree.  Thinking the coast was clear, Ron walked up to the tree, unzipped the fly on his jeans and pulled out his cock.  He aimed his now semi-erect cock at the base of the tree and relaxed as his stream began.  He smiled as his piss hit the tree, dampening the wood and leaving a mark.  He felt a sense of relief and joy with a nice dose of arousal as he watered the tree, his urine flowing down the trunk of the tree and pooling on the ground.  His relief was interrupted, however, by a familiar voice.

“Naughty boy,” a voice said from behind him in a teasing tone.

Ron looked behind him to see Ben with a smirk on his face.

Ron flushed with embarrassment, he stuttered as he tried to come up with an explanation.

“I gotta piss too.  Mind if I join you?” Ben asked.

“I-I don’t mind.  Um, go ahead,” Ron said.

Ben then walked up to the tree next to Ron and unzipped the fly on his jeans, whipped out his cock, and started pissing.  Ron was greatly surprised, and aroused, by this.  His semi had now grown into a full-blown erection.  No one had ever pissed with him outside before.  Unfortunately for Ron, Ron’s stream had stopped by this point, so he shook his cock and put it back in his pants.  Zipping himself he looked away from Ben, resisting the urge to watch him pee and thinking about just about anything else to get his dick to go soft again.  Ben sighed with relief as his piss cascaded down the trunk of the tree and pooled on the ground below.  The sighs of relief added fuel to the fire that was Ron’s arousal, making going soft even more difficult.  Once he was finished pissing, Ben shook his cock, put it away, and re-zipped his jeans.

“Ah, that felt good,” Ben said.

“You, can say that again,” Ron said.

“So, you piss on trees often?” Ben said, teasing.

“Um, yeah.  I guess I do,” Ron said, nervous.

“Hey, it’s okay.  I’m not a prude.  I like to piss in nature myself sometimes” Ben said.

“Really?” Ron said.  He was hopeful that Ben was like himself.

“Yeah, it’s pretty convenient sometimes and you get great scenery too while you piss,” Ben said.

“Um, yeah that’s why I like it too,” Ron said, nervously.

“Yeah, I could tell you were really enjoying yourself,” Ben said, laughing.

“What do you…oh,” Ron said, remembering his boner from earlier.

“Hey, it’s okay.  We all got things that turn us on,” Ben said, his tone changing from joking to reassuring.

“I know, but…I feel like I’m such a freak.  Nobody else gets off to pissing on trees and nobody else gets excited when another guy wants to piss with him outdoors,” Ron said.

Ben raised his eyebrows at that comment.  “Oh?” he said.

“Yeah.  I don’t get that way at the urinal, but when I pee outside I get turned on.  I’ve always kind of wanted another guy to join me in my outdoor pee breaks, so I got…hard.  I’m sorry,” Ron said, embarrassed.

“Hey, no need to be sorry,” Ben said, “I’m not one of those guys who freaks out over stuff like that.  To tell you the truth, I’ve had times where peeing outside has gotten me hard.”

“You have?” Ron said.

“Yep,” Ben nodded, “don’t be ashamed of what you’re into.”

“Thanks,” Ron said.

The two men held hands as they walked out of the woods.  Once they returned to their picnic table, they cleaned up and got into Ben’s car.  Ben drove Ron home, but before dropping off Ron, Ben had something to ask.

“So, want to meet again next week at my place?  We can have a few drinks play a couple games and if you need to pee I got a couple of nice trees in my backyard,” Ben said, teasingly.

Ron laughed and said, “Sounds like a good time to me.  Same time as today?”

“Sure,” Ben said.

Ron kissed Ben on the cheek before getting out of the car and returning home, so happy to have met Ben and finally share his fetish with someone.

I really enjoyed this story, and just how touching it was. Bens acceptance on a first date like that was a turn on in itself for me lol

• Like 1