Pissed in front of a partners mom

So a wile back me an my partners mom was out shopping. On the way home it was a 50 mile drive back to where we had to drop my partners mom off. I was holding my privates saying I need the toilet. We got back to her moms house as we got out she was getting her shopping out of the boot as I’m standing there saying can I use your toilet. She said oh yeah I you need the toilet. We headed up to the house as she is trying to find the keys to open up but at this point I said I’m going to just go in the lil tree she said no don’t but I said I’m alread going now it don’t matter. She then said no don’t do it there do it on the grass clearly so she could see me so I did moved over to the grass she kept saying have you finished  as I’m spraying for ages. And when I was done she just said bye. I wonder if she went in and played with her self after watching me. Lol 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

It sounds like you just might have made her day.

Not quite the same situation as yours, but I dated a woman whose mom had frequent bladder issues. On several occasions she wet herself in front of me while we had a conversation. Maybe twice she apologized, but usually carried on as if she didn't realize what she was doing. Somehow, I'd like to think she knew full well and enjoyed herself during and afterwards. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 5:15 AM, Husky1 said:

So a wile back me an my partners mom was out shopping. On the way home it was a 50 mile drive back to where we had to drop my partners mom off. I was holding my privates saying I need the toilet. We got back to her moms house as we got out she was getting her shopping out of the boot as I’m standing there saying can I use your toilet. She said oh yeah I you need the toilet. We headed up to the house as she is trying to find the keys to open up but at this point I said I’m going to just go in the lil tree she said no don’t but I said I’m alread going now it don’t matter. She then said no don’t do it there do it on the grass clearly so she could see me so I did moved over to the grass she kept saying have you finished  as I’m spraying for ages. And when I was done she just said bye. I wonder if she went in and played with her self after watching me. Lol 

Most likely I would enjoyed it 

• Cheeky 2

Sometimes we have a preference of where you do it in our yards, simply because it can damage sensitive trees or bushes, as well as leave a lasting stench if you're repeatedly peeing in the same place. I think you'll find that, moms, mother-in-laws, sisters, ect. aren't as uncomfortable seeing family members do so as they are with where you guys leave it. With that said, many of us don't mind seeing you guys doing so either.

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...