Fun with my (now) ex

Guest jeanswettingfan

Guest jeanswettingfan

I have only told one girlfriend about my fetish, and unfortunately I didn't get to live out a lot of my fantasies while we were together. The few things we DID do, I guess I can show here!

We use to take lots of very long drives. She was new to the fetish so she was kind of easing herself into it. We would drive around for hours and hours and go shopping and get food and such, obviously not using the restroom. Usually she got desperate long before me, but she was okay with that. We'd find a park that was far away and start heading to it, all while she's squirming in the seat next to me.  Sometimes she would give me a hand job or a blow job while telling me how desperate she was. Sometimes we'd get to the park and start getting intimate in the woods, then we'd watch each other pee. Those were fun times.  

Probably the most fun we had, though, was when we made a day out of it. One park we knew had a very isolated woods area and a stream. One day we brought towels and gallons of water and just spend the day there swimming and making out and having a good time until she was desperate. That was the first time she peed herself in front of me, and also the first time she peed ON me. She had gotten very desperate and we were both very horny so, with her bathing suit still on, she let go on top of me. Of course we had wild sex after that and peed on each other a few more times. 

Boy, do I miss those times. However I wish I could find someone to live out more of my fantasies with. 

Guest jeanswettingfan
2 hours ago, windy55 said:

My ex-wife before our marriage totally fell apart had gone to see a therapist. My wife was living with another man but we thought it would be worth one last try to reconcile. During one of the early session my interest in voyeurism, watching women peeing, and sharing the toilet with my wife when we both needed to pee came up. I was hesitant at first to discuss my interests, but the therapist reminded us that we were all grown ups. The sessions took place approximately place about 75 miles from where we lived and my wife and I would have something to eat before starting home. My wife and I would consume large drinks of ice tea with a sandwich then get directly into the automobile and get on the road. Three quarters of the way home we both both came desperate for a pee and I would ask my ex-wife if she was up for some roadside peeing. She did not need much plodding to said yes.

I would pull off the interstate and drive about a quarter of a mile on the secondary road then turn into a side road. I would barely be able to disengage the gear and turn the automobile off before my ex was climbing out of the auto, unbuttoning her shorts or lifting her skirt, pulling down her panties, and halfway squatting down. By the time I had come around the auto, she was in full stream, sending a forceful gush of champagne-colored pee splattering on the gravel or dirt of the edge of the road. I would stand directly behind her, extract my dick from my pants, and send an equally forceful stream of piss to play on the surface behind her large,mature ass cheeks. She would often tell me not to piss on her which was a good idea on her part in that it was so tempting a thought to squirt a bit of my piss on those magnificent ass of hers! I found the experience to be especially exciting when occasionally another auto would drive us as we watered the side of the road.

By the time we got home we both would need to pee once more. I would often sit on the toilet stool and my ex would would sit spread legged on my thighs. My dick would immediately begin to harden and I often just be able to send a weak dribbling piss falling into the commode. My ex on the other hand did not seem to have much trouble going pee. She would sent a golden stream from her urethra to not only to fall into the commode but to drench my dick and balls. The wetness, the odor and hotness of her urine as well as the shared intimacy caused my dick to become full erect. We would...well, you know!      

Sorry to hear about the marriage, but I bet the pee fun was great!

• 4 months later...
On 7/8/2020 at 7:05 AM, jeanswettingfan said:

She had gotten very desperate and we were both very horny so, with her bathing suit still on, she let go on top of me.

That is so hot, thanks for sharing! Sorry to hear she's only an ex - I understand that you miss those times!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, windy55 said:

I was indeed initially reluctant to discuss my nearly lifelong interest in watching women peeing and my constant encouragement of my then wife to watch her peeing. The counselor encouraged me to share by reminding me "that we were all adults there" and that we were paying him to get things that were impediments to a happy marriage out in the open. I went on to tell him in front of my former wife to relate how I found the voyeuristic aspect of watching women performing a natural function of all of us. It was one of the most liberating moments of my life! I had never confessed to anyone even fully my wife the sexual thrill and titillating excitement I fely in viewing a woman peeing not only in a toilet but also in a public or semi=public setting. 

Although my former wife tried to accommodate my fetish, those times she peed in semi=public settings and in other situation are memories I still reflect back on. The settings and the peeing actions still give a "woody" to this day some twenty years later. My current wife by the way knows about my propensities regarding peeing, but unfortunately she is not halfway as uninhibited as my ex.

If those who find this topic wish want me to relate my ex-wife's Exploits, so indicate what you are interested in and I will try to titillated your sexual libido with details!       

@windy55 Please share your ex-wife memories, especially with the semi-public peeing. 

• Agree 2
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One time when my now ex-wfe and I were having intercourse, she groaned that she had to pee. I encouraged her to continue to fuck and to just release her bladder.
     She expressed a concern for the bed but before she fully end her sentence I told to forget the bed and that it did not matter. Once again I encouraged her to pee and apparently she had to go bad enough that she did not argue any further. I felt her hot pee gush over my dick inserted up to my pubis into her cunt and flow over my balls and thoroughly wet my pubic hair. All too soon the erotic sensation of her peeing as we fucked ended.
     Indeed the bedding including the duvet, blanket and sheets were saturated with her golden nectar. She then whispered in my ear pointing out that since the bed was already wet that if I needed to pee that should just go ahead. I raised up off of her warm body and looked quizzically into her face. She had a cheeky grin on her face and an impish sparkle lit up her eyes, which by the way was her best facial feature along with her smile. She then nodded her head assuring me that I had permission to proceed!
     Now for the first time in our relationship but not our last, I urged my bladder to empty my urine into her vagina. It feeling was overwhelmingly delicious as I felt my pee swill round my dick and flow forth from her cunt. The heat and flow that was generated created a sexual stimulation that caused my dick to become reinvigorated and I began to thrust it deep into her most inner depth certain that I was pressing the glans against the opening of her cervix. Before I fully finished peeing, I withdrew my dick aimed the ebbing stream at the dangling folds of her inner labia. She began to laugh and giggle like a ten year old as my stream diminished to a dribble wetting her top of her baby doll pajamas and the bedding further.
     What a mess! But what a new sexual adventure to be repeated from time to time!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/5/2023 at 4:47 PM, windy55 said:

One time when my now ex-wfe and I were having intercourse, she groaned that she had to pee. I encouraged her to continue to fuck and to just release her bladder.
     She expressed a concern for the bed but before she fully end her sentence I told to forget the bed and that it did not matter. Once again I encouraged her to pee and apparently she had to go bad enough that she did not argue any further. I felt her hot pee gush over my dick inserted up to my pubis into her cunt and flow over my balls and thoroughly wet my pubic hair. All too soon the erotic sensation of her peeing as we fucked ended.
     Indeed the bedding including the duvet, blanket and sheets were saturated with her golden nectar. She then whispered in my ear pointing out that since the bed was already wet that if I needed to pee that should just go ahead. I raised up off of her warm body and looked quizzically into her face. She had a cheeky grin on her face and an impish sparkle lit up her eyes, which by the way was her best facial feature along with her smile. She then nodded her head assuring me that I had permission to proceed!
     Now for the first time in our relationship but not our last, I urged my bladder to empty my urine into her vagina. It feeling was overwhelmingly delicious as I felt my pee swill round my dick and flow forth from her cunt. The heat and flow that was generated created a sexual stimulation that caused my dick to become reinvigorated and I began to thrust it deep into her most inner depth certain that I was pressing the glans against the opening of her cervix. Before I fully finished peeing, I withdrew my dick aimed the ebbing stream at the dangling folds of her inner labia. She began to laugh and giggle like a ten year old as my stream diminished to a dribble wetting her top of her baby doll pajamas and the bedding further.
     What a mess! But what a new sexual adventure to be repeated from time to time!

Sounds like a fantastic experience.   I take it that wasn't the reason that made her your ex!  (And no, I'm not prying to find the real reason she is your ex).

On 10/5/2023 at 11:47 AM, windy55 said:

One time when my now ex-wfe and I were having intercourse, she groaned that she had to pee. I encouraged her to continue to fuck and to just release her bladder....

This is one of my all-time favorite pee scenarios. This happened for me a few times with my ex. I've told stories here before, but I'll provide a quick recap.

My ex-wife was a heavy drinker (the main reason why she's my ex). Because she was a heavy drinker, she always had to pee. Early in our relationship, as we started having sex, she warned me she gets really wet during sex. So we always put down a puppy pad, or towel. Sometimes during sex, I would notice things felt really wet down there. We never really discussed it much, just chalked it up to her anatomy. I was also pretty inexperienced with sex at the time, so didn't know any different. 

But looking back on it, I think she was often just releasing little pee spurts while we had sex, just to relieve the pressure. 

After we would finish, there would usually be a 6" wet spot on the pad or towel. But sometimes more, like 12"-18" (likely a full bladder). She would just say "Oh, I came a lot!"

One of the first times she peed openly was one time we were having sex in the swimming pool. I was stood by the side wall, and she had her legs wrapped around me. She was acting uncomfortable. I asked her if it was the position making her uncomfortable? She said "No, I have to pee!" I said "Just go, I don't care." She did, and I remember feeling the contrast of the warmth against the cold pool water. 

At the time my pee kink was in its infancy. I knew that watching women pee interested me, but I wasn't really a golden shower guy. It wasn't like "Oh God, my wife is peeing on me, this is so hot!". It was more like "I don't care if she pees during sex out of convenience if it makes things more comfortable for her. It's just warm water anyway."

So (later in our relationship) once she knew I didn't really care (It was kind of neither a turn-on or turn-off), if she wanted/needed to pee during sex, by then she was more open about it. During sex she might say something like "hold still a minute, I need to pee." And then I'd feel a warm wetness down there. It didn't happen all the time, just once in a while. It didn't matter if my penis was inside her, she could still (usually) pee with it in. It was just easier for her if I held still.

She also liked holding a mostly full bladder during sex. Sometimes it was difficult for her to orgasm (probably due to her drinking), and she found that she was able to cum more easily with a mostly full bladder. So she would hold on purpose during sex. But then if the pressure was too much, she would let a little out. Sometimes she would announce it, sometimes she would just do it without announcing it. But always on a puppy pad or towel - i don't think it ever made a big mess.

My wife isn't into pee stuff at all, and would never pee during sex. So, unfortunately, the experiences I've described above are now a thing of the past. 

• Love 1