Hi Everyone! Bruce here from BruceAndMorgan

36 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Thank you for joining our site.

I've followed you both for a long time too, You do incredible things, all of which will find a place in here.

Welcome, what you will bring will be delightful.

Thank you again.

Thanks Scot_Lover!

Don't know how active we'll manage to be here but we'll certainly give it a try!

It's nice to be surrounded by like-minded people 

Edited by Bruce And Morgan
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Bruce And Morgan said:

How are we just finding out about this forum today? This is like the promised land for us! 🙂

Is this site mostly about watching people peeing / wetting or is the full yellow rainbow represented (ie: piss drinking, golden showers, desperation, ...) ?

My girlfriend Morgan and I are mostly into piss drinking, golden showers and some wetting + public pee. 

Looking forward to explore all of the topics in here!

Bruce

Welcome to the forum. You two do some sexy stuff and great vids.

Re this forum, we are into the full yellow rainbow here as you put it. There is a big emphasis on girls peeing in naughty places but the whole gamut of peeing is well represented here - desperation, wetting, golden showers, piss drinking, public pissing. If it's pee, we are into it.

• Like 2
On 7/7/2020 at 3:41 PM, Bruce And Morgan said:

How are we just finding out about this forum today? This is like the promised land for us! 🙂

Is this site mostly about watching people peeing / wetting or is the full yellow rainbow represented (ie: piss drinking, golden showers, desperation, ...) ?

My girlfriend Morgan and I are mostly into piss drinking, golden showers and some wetting + public pee. 

Looking forward to explore all of the topics in here!

Bruce

Thumbnail 16x9.jpg

Welcome🙂. You two are and should be peefans royalty hahaha. Ive watched quite a few of your videos, they are all amazing 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

It's so special to have such brilliant content creators such as yourselves joining PeeFans. Thank you for your contibution. You'll be surprised how little you guys need to explain about yourselves, as most members of this forum have known about you since you first started creating pee content!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...