How has the coronavirus affected your pee fun?

The last several months have been very difficult for almost everyone. Even more so among who enjoy our particular fetish, as it's probably made our lives more difficult and complicated. For those who don't already have a partner, we're not very likely to go out now in search of one.

But, if you already have someone with whom you can enjoy this, how are you coping with the stress and general situation? What are the things you're doing differently? What won't you do now and has what pretty much stayed the same?

It may not matter so much if your activities are solo and you stay pretty much close to home. After all, you can pretty much wet yourself anywhere. And, there's at least some good news for voyeurs and exhibitionists, as well. This is still one the most fun things you can do and still keep six feet apart.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/7/2020 at 6:28 PM, PixieRyder said:

I do get a thrill from actually sharing my pee adventures with another person "in real life". I haven't had that type of friendship for many years.

I enjoy writing and words but it can sometimes feel odd.

would love to read some of your stories about experiences. I get a kick out of writing about wife's and my real life wet scenes You can read bout some of them here -- I've posted for a few years on this site.

Oh if you're ever in West Texas we'd love to buy you a cup of coffee . 🙂

Yes - but in slightly strange ways...

Initially during lockdown, suddenly I had time during the day to browse online - and evidently I still am, literally right at this moment.  Time to go out on a daily walk or cycle ride, often deliberately full so I could take a refreshing outdoors pee.

Then as time progressed, I found myself for a while feeling max'd out - like I'd become desensitised to it. Pictures on the forum or on my hard drive that just gave me a 'yeah, whatever' sort of reaction and comments on the forum that I could take or leave.

Things seem to have stabilised now - I still have the opportunity to browse more freely during the day in quieter moments working from home, and the excitement at seeing site content is returning.  So yes, not in a bad way, not in a totally life changing way either.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Hmmm. We have given over two rooms of our house, to two couples that had lost houses/rentals due to the virus affecting their work. This has obviously impacted on our home life, but it was a small price to pay. Both of us couldn't entertain the thought of them on the street.

Good for you 2. Helping out others who are in need is very noble. Iam tipping my hat to you good sir

• Like 1

Work has been very busy and stressful.   Been the stress and worrying about everything it seems my naughty has faded.  Hopefully it comes back soon.  My sexual active has dwindled down to almost nothing 😪

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I've still had online pee fun with someone I regularly have a chat session with, but that's what it was mostly limited to for me anyway even pre-covid. It's definitely been a source of enjoyment/pleasure amid these crazy times.

Half and half. 

It's given me more time to try sneaky solo pees etc. 

But the sharing aspect has gone. This is possibly the longest I've gone without having a girl pee on me. And it's a struggle. Something I am really craving. 

Although parts of the UK is easing off, I'm still trying to be sensible as work is still trying to keep everything under control. 

My activity was pretty much stopped when Craigslist personal ads were shut down over two years ago.  That was the only place I was able to connect for pee fun (and/or occasional) sex.  I didn't have much of a social life, due to my age, and the subjects discussed here don't really come up in polite conversation.  I'm taking a few days off to get away from the boredom of working in isolation, and maybe I can connect with someone on one of the sites.