Men: have you ever peed on a carpet?

On 8/12/2020 at 10:23 AM, walanuk said:

I took great advantage of the last time I redecorated, the old carpet was being ripped out anyway.  I’ve also done it twice poking about abandoned buildings due for demolition 

I would love to find an abandoned site to pee in, provided it was still safe to walk into. 

3 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

I would love to find an abandoned site to pee in, provided it was still safe to walk into. 

I found one on holiday a few years back and had a good pee in it it was so much fun 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Simpfan said:

Go ahead. I'm Simpfan and Simpfan2 on there, but I have never uploaded any material. I just like to watch and to play while I watch.   

Do you enjoy seeing a wall that has been stained with pee knowing that someone has just relieved them selves there.. sounds good 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 1/11/2021 at 6:14 PM, Bigpiss89 said:

Do you enjoy seeing a wall that has been stained with pee knowing that someone has just relieved them selves there.. sounds good 

I love that. It’s a huge turn on for me. I love seeing a freshly soaked wall. 

• Agree 1
On 1/11/2021 at 5:34 AM, Bigpiss89 said:

Not something I have done but would love to. The ease of just standing up from sofa and peeing in the corner on the carpet instead of walking to the toilet 

That's a dream right there tbh. I'd love to just go wherever and whenever I want lol. Of course not caring about the mess I'd make.

On 12/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, publicpissdick said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and stumbled over this thread - so I thought I might as well say hi and leave a fairly new video from me which clearly makes me a carpet pisser 🙂

https://xhamster.com/videos/pissing-on-hotel-carpet-and-cumshot-on-chair-xhIml7s

What a lovely video! You sure do know how to soak that hotel! You cumming in your puddle at the end really adds to the video! ❤️
I wish I could've been there to help you hehe.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Head_Pat said:

What a lovely video! You sure do know how to soak that hotel! You cumming in your puddle at the end really adds to the video! ❤️
I wish I could've been there to help you hehe.

Me three! Imagine the mess we could make if it was the three of us pissing and cumming all over the hotel hehe. We'd have to soak the bare mattress as well of course. We must leave stains that are impossible to clean, and at least some of the piss should be yellow and strong 💗 @publicpissdickYou have a great cock too btw, I must say.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't done this, and probably won't as my house is fairly new (built in 2015) and I take pride in everything in it, lol, but I LOVE hearing about other people's stories of random carpet pissing. Just the idea that you wake up at night, kneel on the carpet and go is a turn-on. Does anyone lift a leg sometimes while pissing? Just a thought. 🤔

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I haven't done this, and probably won't as my house is fairly new (built in 2015) and I take pride in everything in it, lol, but I LOVE hearing about other people's stories of random carpet pissing. Just the idea that you wake up at night, kneel on the carpet and go is a turn-on. Does anyone lift a leg sometimes while pissing? Just a thought. 🤔

If you get into carpet pissing ever, you might not be able to stop lol.

That scenario you wrote sounds fun.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...