Men: have you ever peed on a carpet?

2 hours ago, Simpfan said:

Go ahead. I'm Simpfan and Simpfan2 on there, but I have never uploaded any material. I just like to watch and to play while I watch.   

Do you enjoy seeing a wall that has been stained with pee knowing that someone has just relieved them selves there.. sounds good 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/11/2021 at 6:14 PM, Bigpiss89 said:

Do you enjoy seeing a wall that has been stained with pee knowing that someone has just relieved them selves there.. sounds good 

I love that. It’s a huge turn on for me. I love seeing a freshly soaked wall. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/11/2021 at 5:34 AM, Bigpiss89 said:

Not something I have done but would love to. The ease of just standing up from sofa and peeing in the corner on the carpet instead of walking to the toilet 

That's a dream right there tbh. I'd love to just go wherever and whenever I want lol. Of course not caring about the mess I'd make.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, publicpissdick said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and stumbled over this thread - so I thought I might as well say hi and leave a fairly new video from me which clearly makes me a carpet pisser 🙂

https://xhamster.com/videos/pissing-on-hotel-carpet-and-cumshot-on-chair-xhIml7s

What a lovely video! You sure do know how to soak that hotel! You cumming in your puddle at the end really adds to the video! ❤️
I wish I could've been there to help you hehe.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Head_Pat said:

What a lovely video! You sure do know how to soak that hotel! You cumming in your puddle at the end really adds to the video! ❤️
I wish I could've been there to help you hehe.

Me three! Imagine the mess we could make if it was the three of us pissing and cumming all over the hotel hehe. We'd have to soak the bare mattress as well of course. We must leave stains that are impossible to clean, and at least some of the piss should be yellow and strong 💗 @publicpissdickYou have a great cock too btw, I must say.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't done this, and probably won't as my house is fairly new (built in 2015) and I take pride in everything in it, lol, but I LOVE hearing about other people's stories of random carpet pissing. Just the idea that you wake up at night, kneel on the carpet and go is a turn-on. Does anyone lift a leg sometimes while pissing? Just a thought. 🤔

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I haven't done this, and probably won't as my house is fairly new (built in 2015) and I take pride in everything in it, lol, but I LOVE hearing about other people's stories of random carpet pissing. Just the idea that you wake up at night, kneel on the carpet and go is a turn-on. Does anyone lift a leg sometimes while pissing? Just a thought. 🤔

If you get into carpet pissing ever, you might not be able to stop lol.

That scenario you wrote sounds fun.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Carpetpisser said:

I have many times, hence my user name. Anything particular you want to know, ask me!

Do you typically pee in corners, behind things, right in the middle of the room? Do you like to pee on walls and let it drip onto the carpet?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I have many times, hence my user name. Anything particular you want to know, ask me!

Do you clean up, or just piss wherever the fuck you feel like it and not bother to clean it up? Do you notice any smells? Stains? If you clean up, is the hassle worth it compared to just peeing in the toilet and flushing it away? 

5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Do you typically pee in corners, behind things, right in the middle of the room? Do you like to pee on walls and let it drip onto the carpet?

Depends on the location.  I usually just let go right on the carpet, the sound and splatter adds to the fun. If I'm going to be in a hotel room for a couple days, I'll usually move a couch or something and give that area a good soaking, sometimes hitting the wall. The last time I pissed on the wall, someone was in the bathroom and I didn't want them to hear me so I aimed behind a chair and pissed on the wall. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, durianfury said:

Do you clean up, or just piss wherever the fuck you feel like it and not bother to clean it up? Do you notice any smells? Stains? If you clean up, is the hassle worth it compared to just peeing in the toilet and flushing it away? 

I usually only do carpet pisses where I don't have to clean it up. The couple times at home I've done it, I cleaned it up right afterwards. Except for one time I was moving out of an apartment and didn't care. It was saturated by the time I moved out.

• Love 1

I love pissing on carpets and have soaked more than I could ever count.  So many things to enjoy:  the unique sound of my pee hitting the carpet, the dark spreading puddle, the feel of warm wet carpet under bare feet, the sheer naughtiness of relieving myself on the floor ... I could go on but I think you get the idea.

There are multiple videos of me enjoying an array of carpets on eroprofile ... see https://www.eroprofile.com/anglotex

I'm always looking for fresh ideas and novel ways to leave a new puddle so feel free to reach out and let me know what you're thinking. 

• Cheeky 1

I have peed on my carpet on a couple of occasions and it is truly a good feeling, as the previous poster said it sounds nice but the best part is the naughtiness, such a massive turnon. Sadly I don't live alone and mindful that I may want to sell the flat one day and the smell of stale piss will not go down as might the aroma of freshly baked bread for most buyers, I have to restrain my urges. 

My home office is a different matter though, no carpet but a vinyl floor. Quite often if sat at my desk and I feel the urge to pee, I may just slip out my penis and let it spray under the desk producing a nice big puddle. On occasion I may not even bother to get my tool out and just wet my pants. Feel the warmth trickle down my legs and pool beneath my feet. Not quite the same as abusing a carpet but none the less a magic sensation and usually ends with a good creamy cum.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually have just the other day! It wasn't much, just a few moments of a light stream, to leave only a small puddle, not a full sized realese. I actually have it on vid in case you are interested.

Edited by avatar
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 2/9/2023 at 6:03 AM, avatar said:

I actually have just the other day! It wasn't much, just a few moments of a light stream, to leave only a small puddle, not a full sized realese. I actually have it on vid in case you are interested.

I'd really love to see it...can you post it?

• Agree 1