Men: have you ever peed on a carpet?

On 8/8/2020 at 6:12 AM, pistachio said:

I started peeing on the carpet this morning. The wife couldn't sleep so she got up early leaving me free to be naughty. I kneeled in a corner of the bedroom where a bit of damp might not be noticed. If she asked I could say I spilled the remains of my overnight drink while getting something out of the wardrobe. I let a few drops out, waited a minute, then let some more go till there was a small wet patch. I went over to stand by the blue floor-length curtains and let some more pee trickle onto one of them. I hurried back to bed as I heard the wife coming upstairs, but I will definitely be doing this again. Wondering just how much pee I can get away with...

It would be much smarter to try this in other rooms of the house. Once she starts smelling it, and has to go to sleep smelling it, she’ll be very angry. If she finds it in the living room or elsewhere she might be more inclined to join in.

• Like 1

I took a practice run on the office carpet at work yesterday (lighting, camera angles, privacy, absorbancy!) ... I will do it when the timing is right and I have a full bladder of clear pee!

While I don’t usually go on a carpet on purpose, there was one time when I was in my house and was seeing how long I could hold it. I wasn’t wearing pants or undies at the time, making it a tad more difficult. At one point, I was standing in front of a carpet, and I accidentally leaked a few drops on it, but nothing major. I think the big toilet release in the end was VERY relieving and felt nice, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, publicpissdick said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and stumbled over this thread - so I thought I might as well say hi and leave a fairly new video from me which clearly makes me a carpet pisser 🙂

https://xhamster.com/videos/pissing-on-hotel-carpet-and-cumshot-on-chair-xhIml7s

Hi and welcome!  Clearly does, so you're in the right place!

On 10/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, PeePeePete said:

I peed on my living room carpet, something I was so itching to do, it felt so good and got me very aroused so masterbated at the end. Good job for the carpet cleaner!

File is too big for here, see my video link below

Me pissing on my lounge carpet

Capture2.png

Very nice indeed.  If you've got a wife or partner I hope you didn't get into trouble over it.  

• Like 1
12 hours ago, publicpissdick said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and stumbled over this thread - so I thought I might as well say hi and leave a fairly new video from me which clearly makes me a carpet pisser 🙂

https://xhamster.com/videos/pissing-on-hotel-carpet-and-cumshot-on-chair-xhIml7s

Yes you're clearly a carpet pisser, well done. Good looking cock as well

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...