Men: have you ever peed on a carpet?

Oh yes quite frequently. 
That's actually how I started to exercise my pee fetish. Back when I was still living at my parents home, I used to pee on the carpet under my desk quite frequently. 
One day my mother pointed out that there was a weird smell in my room, but I didn't notice it so.. idk 
Some day though I felt a bit guilty for ruining the carpet (and possibly the parquet below) so I told her. 
She asked me to stop and so I did. 

When I moved to another room though I sometimes layed on a white-ish carpet, which I didn't like very much, peed on it, and myself and masturbated afterwards quite heavily. 

In my first flat, I think, there was not carpet, which I didn't pee on sooner or later, The floor was PVC, so no worries there. 

Later, moving in with my (now ex-)girlfriend I had to step down a little bit. Only peed on the living room or bedroom carpets a few sprinkles each time. Except for two times when I knew she wouldn't be around for some days, to make sure everything was dry and did not smell afterwards. She knew, I was into peeing, wasn't even to fond that I peed in the shower, (if she even knew - she probably at least suspected it). If she knew, I'd been peeing on carpets or various other places in our appartment she probably would have been furious XD

So know, moving to my own new flat I will make sure to pee there on the carpet asap 😄

Oh and I forgot, the one time, where I peed in a little Server-Room on the carpet at work 😄 That was very thrilling. I also Peed on the two chairs that were placed in the room. But it was defenitely risky. I really do not want to get caught doing something like this at work (especially since I was still on education that time). The room already hat a certain smell to it, so that would not matter that much, but because the room had a massive temperature issue (climate was not working) it was gettin over 40 degrees celsius in summer (poor Switches in there). So in conclusion regularly somebody needed to check on the equipment. I was a little worried, somebody would notice my piss on the carpet and the chairs. And I don't know if it was good or bad, that the room is locked with a combination lock, which only few people know the combination of. 

I pee on carpet lots of times at home. I love the sound pee  hitting carpet. I have some videos of me peeing on carpet. I get up middle of need to pee and I go on carpet. 

• Love 1

If it's your own carpet, be my guest.  But if someone else has to go to the trouble and expense of cleaning up after you, that bothers me.  I consider that vandalism.  I know that it can be a thrill to pee in an inappropriate place, and if it's outdoors or on a tile floor the damage is minimal and will be remedied by rainfall or routine cleaning.  But please don't purposely pee on the mattress or carpet in the hotel room I'm staying in.  I'm sure that my attitude will be unpopular to some.

• Agree 1

Yes. Usually at home on remnants or washable rugs, but I have done a hotel once too. I’ve always wanted to piss on someone else’s carpet with consent. That would be really hot. Why do I do it? It turns me on a lot! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
On 7/6/2020 at 11:55 AM, pop-a-squat said:

If so tell me where and why!

I was about 20 and living at home.  I have a carpet floor in my bedroom.  I'm a huge fan of wetting and holding and such and one day while I was holding, my relatives came home when I didn't expect them.  I had a shitty relationship with them (aunt and uncle) and tried to avoid them at all costs, so I didnt want to just go to the bathroom.  I was also EXTREMELY horny.  

I had a couple towels and cardboard boxes in my room at the time, so I pissed myself while standing over them, hoping nothing got on the carpet.  Of course, a little bit did.  I tried to clean it up, but it stained.  So, I held it again and wet myself again, but this time I did it over the carpet at first, sort of out of spite.  Eventually they saw the stain, and I blamed it on a spilled Monster haha.  They believed it!

I no longer live there and they told me they removed that carpet lol

On 7/11/2020 at 5:18 AM, nycmarker said:

Yes. Usually at home on remnants or washable rugs, but I have done a hotel once too. I’ve always wanted to piss on someone else’s carpet with consent. That would be really hot. Why do I do it? It turns me on a lot! 

I agree ive always dreamt of the same but never got lucky 😢

On 7/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, nycmarker said:

I’ve always wanted to piss on someone else’s carpet with consent. That would be really hot. Why do I do it? It turns me on a lot! 

It would be very erotic for me as well

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

.  During the night I woke needing a pee and decided it would be ok to poke myself out from under the duvet, and let out a little bit of pressure off the side of the bed.  Of course, once the floodgate opened there was no way of closing it again

I've been tempted to do this once or twice lol. I just get up and use the toilet or deck lol. Would be way more convenient to do what you did tho lol

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

When moving out of an apartment I asked what standard I had to clean it to in order to get my deposit back. I was told not to worry as it was due for new paint and carpet. I was staying with the same landlord so could not indulge too much. Walls, carpet, and dishwasher all got baptized though. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've posted about it elsewhere, so not going to repeat the full thread, but went to bed very drunk and very horny too (and unfortunately alone).  During the night I woke needing a pee and decided it would be ok to poke myself out from under the duvet, and let out a little bit of pressure off the side of the bed.  Of course, once the floodgate opened there was no way of closing it again, so I ended up flooding the nylon carpet tiles for about a 3ft circle.

I did this in my college dorm room a few times. I had a single and it was a tile floor and I had an area rug there. I’d wake up a little hung over and not want to go down the hall to the toilets so I’d just let it fly on the rug or into a cup. I usually dumped the cups of piss out in the water fountain bc the men’s bathroom was at the far end of the hallway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 7/9/2020 at 12:26 AM, JesseP said:

I know it is vandalism but I do try to have a little piss on every hotel room carpet I stay in. I do make sure it is a corner and only a few drops but it is so horny so sit naked on the carpet and let go.

I completely understand. I peed a bit on hotel carpets a couple of times (mostly in the closet) but felt quite guilty afterwards. If I do it now I put some towels on the floor which I rinse afterwards or I pee on the bathroom floor or wall, which I clean then myself. Some years ago I bough a small UV light which I take with me to every hotel I stay in. It's very interesting to do an inspection of the room with this light!!😆

• Like 1
11 hours ago, RDC said:

. Some years ago I bough a small UV light which I take with me to every hotel I stay in. It's very interesting to do an inspection of the room with this light!!😆

What have you found with it? 😗

There were stains literally everywhere, and by the size of them a lot of them can not be anything else than pee. I must have inspected dozens of rooms like this, and I found peestains on mattresses and on the carpets every time. Also dried pee stains on walls and in drawers. Once I even found a completely pee soaked t-shirt in a drawer. Obviously didn't need the UV light for that one 😂. But as I said before: I do admit being responsible for some stains myself too (carpet, bed, drawer, closet)😇

Edited by RDC
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I started peeing on the carpet this morning. The wife couldn't sleep so she got up early leaving me free to be naughty. I kneeled in a corner of the bedroom where a bit of damp might not be noticed. If she asked I could say I spilled the remains of my overnight drink while getting something out of the wardrobe. I let a few drops out, waited a minute, then let some more go till there was a small wet patch. I went over to stand by the blue floor-length curtains and let some more pee trickle onto one of them. I hurried back to bed as I heard the wife coming upstairs, but I will definitely be doing this again. Wondering just how much pee I can get away with...

• Like 1
  • Hot 3