Male and Female Partygoers Pee Inside

3 minutes ago, Jonjet0208 said:

My mind is racing now over how that might go. I’m also imagining I’m the friend and trust me, we’re having a lot of fun 😈

I wish it was you, I’m sure we’d have a lot of fun soaking that room. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

This story sounds shocking similar to something I had heard happened at a party when I was in high school...

Do you remember any details? I’d love to hear more. 🙂

For the record we're talking about an event which happened over 20 years ago which I did not attend; this is what I remember hearing after it happened.

There were about 40 people at the party which was at an older townhouse (only 1 bathroom) in a vacation area (on a small lake).  Because of the fairly high density of units in the area and the very rectangular shape of the buildings anyone who peed outside would almost certainly have been seen.  Somehow at some point it was decided that people could / should pee in one small which had a carpeted floor and a bunch of stuff in it.  Apparently, the stuff which was in the room essentially created a few cubicles which provided some privacy allowing multiple people to pee in the room at the same time.  According to a couple people who were at the party, by the end of the party the carpet was soaking wet and the room reeked of urine.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

this story is like my fantasy! i would love to go to a house party and be allowed to just drink beer after beer and just piss anywhere in this lady's house 😉 i would look her right in the eyes as i pissed all over her bed where she was going to sleep that night. i hope she doesnt mind!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2020 at 11:54 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Me too! I once had the pleasure of peeing on a carpet for real at a party and I made sure to do it twice.

Want to share more of the story with us? 🙂 or if you already have a link to that post. 🙂

On 11/5/2020 at 3:31 AM, Ms. Tito said:

If I was at that party I would have to fap. 

Well, you can't go do that privately in the bathroom, which means the risk of being caught fapping, in which case the only decent thing is to say "you want some help with that?"

• Love 1