Do you like to watch someone pee more or pee somewhere naughty yourself?

I prefer watching, but I have no problem with other people seeing me.   I take the view that if I like to see ladies peeing, then I shouldn't be shy about letting them see me if they want to.  Yes, it does give me a little buzz if I notice a woman watching me and seeming to enjoy it.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I love watching a woman relieve herself the way nature intended, especially if she is bold about it and not the least bit shy.

At the same time, I find it exiting when I'm the one being watched and she doesn't hide her appreciation of what she sees.

Depends on the mood, but mostly I would prefer to watch if it weren’t in person. If I were with someone, I think I’d still prefer that but I’d also like to share in the ability for them to see and enjoy the visual aspects as well. 

Interesting question, and initially seemed a close one...

But thinking more simply - the thing that drives me wild about this whole pee thing is the thought of a lady releasing her flood, my fascination for the whole female anatomy thing being very close second driving factor.

So yes, definitely for me the desire to watch a woman pee would come higher up the order than me peeing somewhere naughty.  If I do pee somewhere naughty my thoughts are very often around 'what if I were female and needed to pee right now, right here....'

On 7/6/2020 at 2:17 AM, Jonjet0208 said:

That’s a really tough one, but if MUST pick one, I’d prefer to be watched by someone that really enjoys seeing it. 

Even in the internet era this is the most difficult experience to come upon organically- someone excited to pee with me or who wants to see me is incredibly hot in an intimate + affirming way.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

I would prefer to be able to pee anywhere I want without anyone watching me lol. But if I had to choose, I'd rather watch someone pee than be watched myself. I need me a pee buddy! 

We’d work well together then I think 😜

• Like 1
On 7/9/2020 at 7:01 PM, Bacardi said:

I would prefer to be able to pee anywhere I want without anyone watching me lol. But if I had to choose, I'd rather watch someone pee than be watched myself. I need me a pee buddy! 

I agree almost completely ^_^

Although I would rather watch someone pee, I don't mind being watched,