Would you rather a woman pee outside or somewhere naughty inside?

On 8/18/2020 at 8:54 PM, Mr. Whizz said:

Well, a urinal is my personal favorite, but outside is a close second. I really love a girl who stands up to piss on a tree or bush. Squatting is ok, but a woman who  has the control to pee standing up shows she has worked on her skill and has done this before.

Me tooooo

• Like 3
On 7/6/2020 at 2:00 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Are you someone who prefers women to pee in the bushes, or street, or somewhere in the house like the carpet or the wood floor? Tell me where you like to see women pee!

I prefer inside, preferably on carpet, floor, or bed. I'll also enjoy a woman who wets herself, or pees onto herself.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

In the car in the house on the floor in a potted plant mostly inside my personal favorites are in public stores on the fridges/coolers in the house on the floor and furniture and the houseplants. But i do like the occassional outside video. 

Edited by hodgy15

I do have a thing about brazen public pissing - ladies peeing in full public view.

But my main interest is girls pissing in naughty indoor locations. I particularly love it when they pee on the carpet. Though anywhere else - on the bed, on the table, on the couch, on a tiled or wooden floor, against a wall, etc - does it for me too.

I enjoy girls peeing outdoors, don't get me wrong. But doing it indoors on the carpet, the bed, or the furniture is so much naughtier and therefore more arousing to me.